Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

I finished Lightning Returns. The journey is over. :')
Purr~

Ramisha

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 22, 11:16:05
What? Already? Isn't it supposed to be long?? :( did you find a lot of clothes? (the clothes are the most important part of the game)

Julius

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Feb 22, 11:49:50
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 22, 11:16:05
What? Already? Isn't it supposed to be long?? :( did you find a lot of clothes? (the clothes are the most important part of the game)

It IS long! Took me fifty hours! You have to consider that I have a LOT of free time. X3

Also, I managed my time so well that I was done with most quests by day seven, so I kinda sped up the process from then onwards by staying at inns to pass the time faster. If that hadn't been the case and I'd wanted to complete all the Canvas Of Prayers quests, as well as killing the optional bosses (Believe me, I tried), I would have taken another ten hours most likely. ^-^

I did get a lot of Garb (That's what they're called), but they're not the most important thing about the game... :)
Purr~

Enstramentall

Seaweed and Romune.  :D
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Chrisgotjar

Our play is now over so I can relax a little until we start the read through for Hi-De-Hi on Tuesday.

We somehow managed to pull the play off with only 4-5 weeks rehearsal. The Mayor even came in to see us after tonight's show and said we were brilliant, so that's awesome :D
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Little Star

Playing Animal Crossing with Tekner- Sepai <3

Chishio Kunrin

Finally figured out how I'm gonna go about my "what anime to check out first" problem!

The Attack on Titan fad has started chipping through my indifference, but not enough for it to take priority over any anime I'm interested in.

Space Dandy seems interesting, and I've especially become interested since I heard that Adult Swim was the very first place it premiered worldwide, despite being produced in Japan. It's apparently also a comedy produced by the same person who produced Cowboy Bebop?

I watched the first episode of Blue Exorcist subbed, but sometimes I get lazy when it comes to subbed anime, especially when it's an action anime. I just found out Friday night that Adult Swim is getting Blue Exorcist dubbed.

SO. I thought about it. I'm gonna catch up on Space Dandy, rewatch Blue Exorcist episode 1 in English dub, and keep up with both as they come on Adult Swim. Once I'm caught up, I'll watch the first few episodes of Attack on Titan to see if it interests me.

What I really needed was to take time to think. :] Feels good to have a plan.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

Well, the clothes are the most important thing for me... since you can DYE THEM IN ANY COLOR  ovO I really like it when you can change clothes in a game
ps. this is the best outfit
Spoiler: show

Dark Hooves

mah fiance comes home today after her trip back from her aunts house
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Julius

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Feb 23, 03:50:24
Well, the clothes are the most important thing for me... since you can DYE THEM IN ANY COLOR  ovO I really like it when you can change clothes in a game
ps. this is the best outfit
Spoiler: show

Sadly that's only half true... You can't dye every piece of most Garb. Very few let you color every detail. >.<

And the Moogle Garb is DLC so I can't get it. X3
Purr~

Ramisha

too bad. It's too awesome. I mean, she's wearing plushies  lol I think they were running out of imagination when they made it

Little Star

Senpai playing Animal Crossing with meeee <3 <3

PrincessButton

Oh hey I'm back on the forums. c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

BlazeyE

Dale Jr. won the Daytona 500. Not much else that can make me happier than that.

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Feb 24, 13:02:29
Oh hey I'm back on the forums. c:

Well welcome back!
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Julius

Finally finished Dream Drop Distance. Those bittersweet feels of awesome man. :')

CAN'T WAIT FOR KH3 NOW! :D
Purr~

Little Star

Okay so just omg
on my MLP voice reel

She commented  O:

*faints*

Ryo_D_Disk

Hu two comments from the same forums although Atarsong mine is not as cool as yours but my most recent review for voco loco went down well and the creator of the show realy enjoyed the review

GlassMirror

my smile of the century...... ovO

Pipkin

I waited like 3 weeks for them, but it was worth it!

Ramisha

I was third at the English competition but I had only 3 points less than the person on the first place, I have a chance to go to the country competition :D

Go Up