Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

Today is a delightful day: I got a brand new soft toothbrush and a large chocolate. :)
I also received a new wonderful chapstick; it smells like cranberry and raspberry.

GoldenTerrabyte

Guess what? I'M IN FLORIDAAAA! I'm going to Disney World! :D
I'm back

Ramisha

Little Star

Mom is getting Bronycon tickets the 5th!

Randam Saiko

Had an unexpected trip down memory lane while I was at the clinic.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

LIGHTNING RETURNED (To my Xbox)! :D
Purr~

Ramisha

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 18, 03:15:46
LIGHTNING RETURNED (To my Xbox)! :D

I envy you  >:/

I was at the maths competition today :) we didn't have school.
When the teachers showed us the solutions on the presentation we got cake. :D also the guy in front of me was playing a game on his phone and I looked at what he was playing, her was playing frickin FLAPPY DOGE.  lol
It was really hard but I was second  ^-^ the guy who was first is really crazy
also in the 7th grades a guy from my school was first he has 86%! But he said they had maths class all day every day. I'm afraid his brain may be rotten from all the maths now

Pipkin

Playing yesterday on my minecraft server with super_chris, he kept trying to get me to build something in this random cave he was in.....i finally gave in and went to build our enchantment table, opened the door and...
Spoiler: Surprise! • show

That was awesome, especially since we were playing survival so this was all done in survival  :D.

Today, the sun is shining and it feels really warm for ONCE...even though it's -6°C(21°F).....this winter we consider that warm...lol
Also my Derpy Dash tshirts have been shipped so i'll get those at some point...(If they show up tomorrow of all days that would be AWESOME!

super_chris85

Well that above ^^^

and the fact today was not obnoxiously hot when it went up to 84 F. So I went to the park for a walk with my sister

Jenzy

A well built surprise for an amazing friend. I wish I could do something similar. I unfortunately can only bring you the power of my artwork. Even if it's simply a surprise... X3

Well, not sure if this should be a smile, or an annoyance. I'm just kind of nervous.

I'm finally taking my Driver's Prep Permit written test after school tomorrow! I've finally gotten to push myself to studying a practice test, and reviewing the rules of the things you do to be able to drive. Been doing it for a few weeks now.

If I pass, I can finally practice driving! ^-^ I could've already taken it long ago and already drive, but I'm kind of a lazy bum. I need to push myself and say "I can do this!" with all the other work I have to do and get used to it...
The questions' wording though are just so confusing, it's frustrating the heck out of me upon if I'll get the right answers... :c
But I've been getting at least 80% on the many runs I've gone through. I hope I've really got it down this time for the real thing.

John Pone

2 friends came round, and I'm playing league when they walk in and one of them says:

"Oh, you're playing Israel!"

That gave us a good laugh

Ramisha

My brother's friend called Ezreal Israel too so since then I call him Israel too
and he calls Yasuo Joža (oh yeaaa I bet you don't know how to pronounce it)

Pipkin

2014 Feb 19, 12:25:38 #4212 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 19, 14:41:16 by Pipkin
Welp, ponies are awesome....the only thing better than ponies is surprise ponies......so imagine my surprise when I walked into...work of all places to
Spoiler: Surprise....PONIES • show

On the work computer.....well I guess my coworkers weren't done yet...after putting on a happy birthday jingle over the intercom, they called me back into the bakery and sang happy birthday to me....and guess what?
Spoiler: You betcha!  MOAR PONIES • show

And in case the cake disappears(Almost as of when I left) they made a little card with that same picture on it and posted it in the break room.

Also, waking up to all the birthday wishes on skype, facebook and whatsapp....you guys are all awesome :)  one of my most memorable b-days to date

Edit:Apparently I can't spell today...

Little Star

(Yesterday's smile)
Our awesome and hilarious calls. Mann Cecil cracked his head open a lot.
Oh and make me a sandwich.

Jenzy

(Yesterday's Smile)
Woohoo! I finally have my Driver's Permit! :D

Pipkin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Feb 20, 19:49:55
(Yesterday's Smile)
Woohoo! I finally have my Driver's Permit! :D

Congrats!

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, today's my final day in Disney World! I'm at the Animal Kingdom part today.
I'm back

Pipkin

I spent half the day at work watching the olympics on my laptop.....i don't care much about sports but I liked A)Not having to work(If my boss is back here watching it so can i X3) and B.) Watching Kessel being a complete tool as usual(He's the Toronto Maple Leafs' Forward i think)...which made it odd that he was on the American team and Crosby(Also useless) was playing for Canada....

Dark Hooves

having a day off from work and getting payed
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Midnight Breeze

This map is...eccentrically beautiful to me.

Go Up