Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Pizza! =P We can actually afford to get a pizza, and we just ordered one!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Purr~

Julius

Nope! Not even from the same country! She's still my lovely little sis though. :)
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Ah. I thought you were actual siblings. You don't see siblings on the internet every day.
I'm back

Jenzy

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 09, 23:17:30
Hey!  We should totally switch!  I just went for a run and the snow along the sidewalk is up to my waist.....you wanna build stuff in the snow, Ontario's the place to do it, as long as you don't mind the single digit °F highs we get...

That kind of stuff can be pretty irritating...

Well, we don't have pegasi controlling our weather. (not sure if the scheduled snow could be stopped either unless Winter is Wrapped Up)

Well, Julius is just a pretty mega-generous guy! Once, he and I were working on a t-shirt commission. I was in charge of the concept sketch and Julius finished it off with the pretty colors. And he also decided that I'd get 100% of the profit. ^-^

Just a mere $20-30 I believe. It could've still been split, but he didn't want the money.

I'm not really that mega-generous. The best I could do is probably just giving a drawing. I couldn't afford something like a gaming system and give it to someone else. If I could, I probably would. It's not too likely for me to be honest. X3

Julius is just one of those rarities of fantastic human beings with pure kindness and generosity. (Maybe not as much of a rarity, but it's not seen often... ;))

Played Super Mario Galaxy in my room, with the Wii U in the living room. ^-^ (One of the greatest games ever!)

I didn't think that it'd connect that well because of the walls, but it still managed. I could also play it with earphones. Playing in Wii Mode with semi-portability is just the best!

Howitzer

I got really into the Kilroy was Here album by Styx, and after trying to find a bunch of videos for the storyline of the album, I saw that one of the guitarists (James Young), had to be Dr. Righteous (the bad guy), and to looks evil, they had to do this to him.
Spoiler: show
Him naturally (top) and as Dr. Righteous (bottom)
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Howitzer

Quote from: BlazeyE on 2014 Feb 10, 21:24:52
Kilroy?

Spoiler: I don't know, they look pretty similar • show
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/

Howitzer

The name in the album is for Robert Kilroy (Dennis DeYoung), the protagonist who was framed, sent to prison, and escaped to save rock n' roll. If it originally gave from the pop culture reference, I don't know.

Julius

Narcissism. :nod:

And Jenzy, I'd say Rarity is my spirit animal. ;)
Purr~

BlazeyE

Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Feb 10, 22:02:10
The name in the album is for Robert Kilroy (Dennis DeYoung), the protagonist who was framed, sent to prison, and escaped to save rock n' roll. If it originally gave from the pop culture reference, I don't know.

Ooooohhh. that makes waaaaay more sense. Cool beans.

"Kilroy was here." just sparked the historian in me. xD
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Chrisgotjar

I've been thinking over this idea for a PMV series made in SFM. The main issue I had with it is the lack of a Grey Mann model for the second part and onwards. I open up Steam and BAM! Someone just released a Grey Mann model. Is good ^-^

Now I think I have everything I need to make the first three parts O:
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Little Star

Probably getting Animal Crossing today or tomorrow!!

Ugh but shipping takes two days.. OH WELL!

Ramisha

It looks like I got some money from my aunt?? I can buy ACBF now! :D Yay!
I also had a chemistry competition today, so I don' have to go to school.

John Pone

I've figured out that my birthday is on pancake day. BOO-YAH

Howitzer

General Electric made an old radio clock named "The Great Awakening"

Randam Saiko

2014 Feb 12, 21:22:31 #4176 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 12, 22:11:03 by Randam Saiko
Huge update on Aura Kingdom had me busy for hours....and still is.....
Spoiler: Also, got a new partner! • show

Meet Mr.Meowgi

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chishio Kunrin

A friend of ours bought us Chick Fil A for dinner. <3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

I'd show y'all my new glasses but forum rules. </3

They'll arrive in about two weeks. I can take a picture of them then. :)

Also wine. <3
Purr~

Dark Hooves

proposing to mah gf Angel's Breath tomorrow :D
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up