Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Super Mario 3D World, good music, my loved ones and ponies... AND I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE ICE CREAM IN THE FREEZER, SO THAT TOO! :D
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

It's my 21st birthday. :D I can hardly believe it!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Happy birthday Chishio! Now you can legally get drunk in that silly country of yours! :D
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 09, 18:43:41
Happy birthday Chishio! Now you can legally get drunk in that silly country of yours! :D

But don't do it.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 09, 18:39:42
I know what you might want to do with being 21... DON'T DO IT!!! DON'T DRINK!!!
I'm back

Pipkin

Seriously guys?  There's nothing wrong with that if you're being responsible about it.  Honestly people making a big deal like that really annoys me considering how responsible I for an example am in regards to this.

Not that this should be discussed here, I just had to say something....

I love being within 5 minutes of a really good pizza place which is also very cheap :)

GuitarBrony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 09, 18:39:42

Welcome to the club. Cheers. I'd raise my glass to you, but this is the interwebz, so I'll just raise a toast in spirit. (Still with the glass, though.  ;) )
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Julius

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 09, 19:28:31
Seriously guys?  There's nothing wrong with that if you're being responsible about it.  Honestly people making a big deal like that really annoys me considering how responsible I for an example am in regards to this.

Not that this should be discussed here, I just had to say something....

This. ^-^

I'm having a lovely little day, semi productive I'd say. Oh! And Ryo made me smile with his great news! :D
Purr~

Jenzy

I'm not even gonna say anything behalf that topic. Some seem to be really defensive on either sides. :l

But nonetheless, Happy Birthday Chisio! Enjoy your fantastic day! Don't get into any trouble and make it a great day!

It's finally snowed here! And the snow is actually staying! ^-^

I just hope that it stays long enough for me to be able to make a Snow Kart like I have a couple years ago. Darn homeworks and responsibilities...

Randam Saiko

Spent some time with the whole family and enjoyed the Lion Dance performance. Also, I finally finished my friend's ridiculous list of requested pokemon (with specific natures, gender, etc...).

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Pipkin

Quote from: BlazeyE on 2014 Feb 09, 20:15:32
Mmm~ Fudge filled chocolate cake~

.....that doesn't sound very appetizing to me....i'm not a fan of chocolate.....anything that's not actual chocolate

The 17th is a holiday in Ontario, so I actually get 2 days off instead of 1!.......although the fact I work a split shift on the 19th compensates for that....
The 19th happens to be my birthday....i get to work a split open/close on my birthday....
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Feb 09, 20:17:22
It's finally snowed here! And the snow is actually staying! ^-^

I'm trying to remember the last day it STOPPED....seriously, the roof in the back room at work is leaking(I think that set off the fire alarm), the roads are always bad, my truck is having problems....let's not even get started on the snow banks being so high I can't even see over the banks in intersections when i'm driving which almost got me in a few accidents...

Oh, and almost a week without music cause the dish in the roof is buried......i have a feeling someone will be sending me on the roof soon....

Pipkin

Quote from: BlazeyE on 2014 Feb 09, 20:37:52
Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 09, 20:21:36

.....that doesn't sound very appetizing to me....i'm not a fan of chocolate.....anything that's not actual chocolate

The 17th is a holiday in Ontario, so I actually get 2 days off instead of 1!.......although the fact I work a split shift on the 19th compensates for that....
The 19th happens to be my birthday....i get to work a split open/close on my birthday....

Then why say anything?

And that's cool, I guess. I know somewhere we have a Canadian in our FD, I think he's on a ladder truck at our downtown station. Don't know if he asked for that day off. XD

Depends on which province he resides in if they can have it off or not since it's not a federal holiday...

And I say stuff to relate to people.....there isn't much of a reason for me to not say anything(Unless I took your wording wrong)

Pipkin

Quote from: BlazeyE on 2014 Feb 09, 21:28:52
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 09, 21:25:37

Depends on which province he resides in if they can have it off or not since it's not a federal holiday...

And I say stuff to relate to people.....there isn't much of a reason for me to not say anything(Unless I took your wording wrong)

Uhhhh. I think Ontario. That's where he moved from, I mean.

Yep, Ontario is one of them.
One of the only good things our government has done in the last decade...

Jenzy

Well for someone like me, I like it when it snows. I really hope there's still some left tomorrow. I really want to make a snow kart. I like making things in the snow.

The last time it snowed was on December last year. And the snow didn't really stay. Such a rare opportunity. Darn temperatures... (And if you're asking if we could switch areas as there's less snow, nah... :P)

Pipkin

Hey!  We should totally switch!  I just went for a run and the snow along the sidewalk is up to my waist.....you wanna build stuff in the snow, Ontario's the place to do it, as long as you don't mind the single digit °F highs we get...

Little Star

Julius.Got.ME.A.3DS.Me.

Thank you so much Julius <3333

Julius

Heheh, you're welcome sis. ^-^
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 10, 17:22:36
StarSong's your sister?
I'm back

Little Star

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Feb 10, 17:51:29
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Feb 10, 17:34:17
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 10, 17:22:36
StarSong's your sister?

Mmhmm!
Cool! I think my sister might be joining soon as well.
I'm back

Go Up