Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

Hehe we got more down here now

Pipkin

Lemme know when you get 10ft drifts, then we'll talk about having snow on the ground eh.   ^-^

Night Pony

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 28, 16:56:06
Lemme know when you get 10ft drifts, then we'll talk about having snow on the ground eh.   ^-^

Lemme know when you have a nice layer of ice beneath all that snow. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Pipkin

we do......rofl

you can see the shiny spots on the pavement of that pic, that's all ice X3

Night Pony

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 28, 16:58:32
we do......rofl

you can see the shiny spots on the pavement of that pic, that's all ice X3

lol
We got all the package in one night. I had such amusing morning with having to go to an exam when the doors are frozen and everything was buried. lol

Vinyl light

One of my best friends gave me a My Chemical Romance Black Parade jacket :3
Spoiler: show

Howitzer

Canada ain't the only one with all the snow,

But if you've missed 4 days of school because of it, there's no need to complain.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chishio Kunrin

I watched Holes again. :D Man, I love that movie! It makes me regret passing up the book in elementary school. I didn't know about reading the back cover to find out what a book is about, at the time.

But anyway, great movie! :3 I love it. Love it!
Not a movie that young kids can follow very well, though. It doesn't hold your hand through it by telling you "Hey, remember this thing that happened earlier in the story? Well, it's back! That's why this happened!" You have to try to remember things from earlier in the movie. That's when some parts will actually make sense. ;)

I read a review where someone said there were plot holes in the movie. I didn't see any plot holes. I figure that person just forgot the things earlier on that explained things that happened later.
For example:
Spoiler: Movie spoiler! • show
Why didn't the lizards bite Stanley and Zero? Because they ate Sam's onions. In one of the flashbacks, it shows Sam advertising the stuff he has for sale. He tells some miners that if their friend was smart, he would've bought some of his onion juice. "Those lizards don't like my onion juice!" said Sam.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Luminescence

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jan 29, 07:37:04

I read a review where someone said there were plot holes in the movie. I didn't see any plot holes. I figure that person just forgot the things earlier on that explained things that happened later.

Oh of course Holes has many Plot Holes. Ahaha! Oh, sad pun is sad.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Pipkin

Last night....

"Everyone skill check against observation.  Penny rolls a two...."
"So while everyone else is paying attention to the argument going on in front of them, penny is too distracted by the poutine stand that seems to be open later than normal"

Midnight Breeze

2014 Jan 29, 09:35:43 #4110 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 29, 09:43:57 by Midnight Breeze
Just finished paying my car loan. At last, my car is paid for and I have NO debt to speak of!  :]

Time to retire.

Pipkin

2014 Jan 30, 15:19:48 #4111 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 30, 15:24:25 by Pipkin
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jan 29, 09:35:43
Just finished paying my car loan. At last, my car is paid for and I have NO debt to speak of!  :]

Time to retire.

I wish I was smart enough to pay off my car an not go get another vehicle right after......i'm stupid when it comes to money....I want to say sometimes but that's lying...

Today's smile....I ate...I kid you not, 14 slices of cinnamon french toast with Canadian maple syrup(Canadian makes a difference eh)....also I love when snapchat and whatsapp goes off cause the ringtone I made goes off and I love how it sounds  X3.....I also had like a million snapchats today :)

OOH!!  And how could I forget....while at work getting the supplies for the aforementioned awesomeness, the cashier who rang me in told me she watches the show, we had a small conversation about one of the season 4 episodes, specifically the Flutterbat episode!
I had an actual pony conversation at work that didn't involve me playing 20 questions regarding my being a brony!!!
(I was also wearing my Fluttershy shirt which I think prompted the discussion lol)

Jenzy

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 30, 15:19:48
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jan 29, 09:35:43

Time to retire.

I wish I was smart enough to pay off my car an not go get another vehicle right after......i'm stupid when it comes to money....I want to say sometimes but that's lying...

Today's smile....I ate...I kid you not, 14 slices of cinnamon french toast with Canadian maple syrup(Canadian makes a difference eh)....also I love when snapchat and whatsapp goes off cause the ringtone I made goes off and I love how it sounds  X3.....I also had like a million snapchats today :)

OOH!!  And how could I forget....while at work getting the supplies for the aforementioned awesomeness, the cashier who rang me in told me she watches the show, we had a small conversation about one of the season 4 episodes, specifically the Flutterbat episode!
I had an actual pony conversation at work that didn't involve me playing 20 questions regarding my being a brony!!!
(I was also wearing my Fluttershy shirt which I think prompted the discussion lol)

French toast? Canadian Maple Syrup! Sounds like a fantastic breakfast! :D

Spoiler: How the ringtone sounds reminds me of this... • show

Pretty nice tone. Too bad I don't have a phone... X3

And it's always a nice pleasure when interacting with another person, without any form of questions to being a fan of My Little Pony and being a guy. That sounded like it was fun... ^-^

Pipkin

Firstly, desktop ponies :)
Oddly, the ponies say stuff even through my browser, so I hear Pinkie, RD and Derpy piping up while typing this lol

Now, it seems I continue to inspire my coworkers to look into bronies/the show.....the assistant front end manager was having lunch with me and she told me she saw on Netflix there was a documentary on bronies and knowing I was one decided to watch it, and she loved it.  I can safely say she now understands why i'm a brony, and she also liked the look of the conventions and she's happy for me going cause of how fun she saw it was, especially "the big concert they have that one night", she was referring to bronypalooza.

On that note, i'm so excited for BC 2014 :)

Julius

Totally going to have a wild time with Lappy and the others at BC. ;)

My smile today? Money, money, money, money~ :D
Purr~

Jenzy

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jan 31, 19:49:37
Totally going to have a wild time with Lappy and the others at BC. ;)

My smile today? Money, money, money, money~ :D

Finally getting some progress on drawing tonight ^-^

It's nice to have a Homework-free weekend. Too bad this break is only 3 days long. Next semester starts Monday... :\

Mayapple

I'm talking to my very special somepony, who can always get me to smile~

Night Pony

I got my car back. :D
Also RWBY announced that they are making volume 2! :D

Julius

Purr~

Little Star

Thinking about Bronycon!!

And no school today!

Go Up