Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Dec 24, 05:24:28
I have decided that from now I will post less in order to refrain myself from accidentally violating the rules.
I have often posted when and where I shouldn't have and I have posted things I shouldn't have.
I will be here at the forums, I just won't post as much as before.

Edit: I have finished crafting my Winter Wonder Lulu.

You shouldn't post less if you don't want to dear. I don't think I've ever seen you being rude or breaking rules for what it's worth. :\

That papercraft you made is so cute! ^-^
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

My aunt got me the RWBY volume 1 DVD for Christmas! :3 Hooray!
Still wondering if I'll get Pokemon Y or not. Curse you, UPS, deliver faster. :(

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

My friend bought me a Rainbow Dash fuzzy robe thingy for Christmas and it's so fluffy!  >:O I am staying so warm. Also I have cookies. - u-
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Prismatic

So after getting the caddy in the mail (5 hours earlier than expected, USPS normally delivers at 7PM rather than 2) I took it apart to install my hard drive when I facepalmed when it already had a drive installed.  The agony of piecing those things back together.  lol

The drive is only 56 hours old and has a fresh install of XP that this machine can use so it saves me a bit on testing it.  I still plan on getting the recovery discs though.

Ramisha

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Dec 24, 15:06:51
You shouldn't post less if you don't want to dear. I don't think I've ever seen you being rude or breaking rules for what it's worth. :\

That papercraft you made is so cute! ^-^

I've been rude to wingblade and I've posted some inapropriate things, I didn't even notice...
And thank you. I really like her too :) I've put her on the Christmas tree.

Julius

Christmas gifts! :')
Purr~

Pipkin

2013 Dec 25, 23:04:32 #3946 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 26, 11:34:39 by Pipkin
I got a new microphone for recording, have yet to test it though as my voice is bad due to smoke damage....
Finally got a housecoat....so warm, I don't need to turn on the heat anymore :)

Also, I finally fixed my headset so it won't blow up anymore!......turns out my mic level was 25 and my mic boost was +30db....

Thank goodness for advil....so far it's saving my boxing day.....I had a splitting headache, my coughing was REALLY painful and I felt nauseous.....but now, I was able to finally enjoy some BACON :D

super_chris85

I had the best day at my Girlfriend's house. We watched Pacific Rim and a bunch of little shows. Her family is really nice and we got along well.
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Dec 25, 23:04:32
Thank goodness for advil....so far it's saving my boxing day.....I had a splitting headache, my coughing was REALLY painful and I felt nauseous.....but now, I was able to finally enjoy some BACON :D

I don't think smoke would cause a splitting headache and a horrible cough even if you aren't used to it.

Julius

2013 Dec 28, 00:22:57 #3948 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 28, 02:48:03 by Julius
People are affected by different things in different ways. The smoke affected Laptop hard. :s

Anyway! My new guitar strings are so smooth... Had an improv session with my cousin and his bass. Man, that rocked so hard. :3

Now, if only I could play for my best friends without getting nervous and messing up, that'd be great. I'll try again before going to bed. :l

Post Merge

Succes! I managed to not mess up while playing for one of my best friends! I can go to bed happy~ <3
Purr~

Little Star

Being called the only cool middleschooler by some highschoolers *-*

Do you know how cool that feels? Omg I'm just so used to being that nerdy kid haha, and I'm growing up finally.

Julius

Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Dec 28, 11:08:32

Do you know how cool that feels? Omg I'm just so used to being that nerdy kid haha, and I'm growing up finally.

Well, duh. How many times have we told you you're awesome love? :P

My little sister's growing up... :')

I am so proud! D:
Purr~

Little Star

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Dec 28, 11:20:28

Well, duh. How many times have we told you you're awesome love? :P

My little sister's growing up... :')

I am so proud! D:

:3 I ruv ju Julius c:

super_chris85

I'll tell you exactly why, it is because you already realized who you are and you act like who you are not where the crowd is.

Little Star

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Dec 28, 11:38:19

I'll tell you exactly why, it is because you already realized who you are and you act like who you are not where the crowd is.

;-; Everyone is so nice to me I don't even know.
My heart.
Can I just say thank you so much? And being original is better than fitting in tbh.

GoldenTerrabyte

"The way I see it, trying to fit in is like being taken as a slave. You have no freedom and are forced to do what people want you to do. Fitting in naturally is fine, but TRYING to when you DON'T fit in naturally is not."
I'm back

Sponk

Well, I found out my store sells  pomegranates! Isn't that awesome! :3
Blah blah blah.

Chack

I was given the task of drawing the picture of a soldier who just came back from overseas on a large "welcome back" card. Took me about an hour and a half, and it looked pretty good.
Once the card was given to the soldier, he had a really surprised look on his face. He couldn't stop staring at my drawing! He was blown away because of how it looked.
He came up to me and said, "I have something to give to you." He then handed me his Battalion Coin. That's a big deal.
A battalion coin is an award given to a soldier who has done an excellent job, for those of you who don't know. Not just any soldier gets one. And most people that DO get one aren't exactly willing to give them away.
I feel so honored! I guess I surprised him, and he surprised me back! I will definitely treasure that coin.

Also, I got me a sweet new usb mic for Christmas! Came with a shock mount, pop filter, and desk stand!
Wait for it...

Randam Saiko

MCP Vs. CMP always deprive me of oxygen whenever I watch it.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

2013 Dec 29, 00:25:42 #3958 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 29, 02:14:17 by Julius
I had a beautiful day.

Watched Frozen again since mom didn't go with us the other day and she wanted to watch it. She loved it. :)

I bought Theathrythm Final Fantasy (With a discount! And it came with an FF themed Stylus! And stickers!), I got the Friend Codes from the dudes working at the store, Ryo bought me Starbound and I'm learning Frozen's Snowman song! <3

Oh! Oh! And let's not forget about the hot chocolate! :]
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Ah, Frozen, the best movie on earth.
I'm back

Go Up