Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

In class finals are all complete!! :D Only two essays left and then I'm done for the year!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

I just realized how happy that Magikarp is. lol

Chris got me a Humble Bundle and I had an intense workout! Aw yeah! Thank you very much mate! :D
Purr~

Book Smarts

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Dec 11, 14:33:34
In class finals are all complete!! :D Only two essays left and then I'm done for the year!

Two left  :o

Chishio Kunrin

It's been confirmed that we're going to open Christmas gifts a week from Saturday! That means I'm opening my gifts on the 21st instead of the 24th! Woohoo! I know that's only 3 days early, but still. :3

We kind of have to because some of our family members won't be able to be there on the 24th, which is the night we usually open gifts. So, instead, we're opening gifts earlyyyyy.~

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Randam Saiko

Going to an all you can eat Chinese buffet

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Pipkin

I got home to see a $10 gift card at my own store and a $20 gift card for Tim Hortons on my door courtesy of my landlord  O:

Julius

I got an unreleased remaster WIP of one of my favorite songs from my favorite musician. ovO
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

I can feel my Eustachian tube clearing. Can't wait to hear again.

Ramisha

Ican play Chocobo's song on my flute without notes! :D and I tried playing the main Skyrim theme but I still have to practise it

super_chris85

I forgot to post yesterday  X3 I went to our school's band and chorus concert. It was great seeing my friend play

anyways today I've just had the overall great day. Great scores on test and my friends are awesome

PrincessButton

More piercings~  :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

super_chris85

Well we went out to eat, Saw a good friend of the family, we sat down together and he got us about $200 worth of food on the table with him exempting the check. and giving me a job

ArtVeigar

Guild Wars 2 new mini-game, Bell Choir Ensemble. It's a mini-game in the style of Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but with Christmas bells. That's so addicting!

Also, went to a friend's house for his birthday. We played games and watched a trash movie that made us all laugh our insides off lol

Julius

I've been feeling like crap lately. Horribly depressed and alone. Useless, worthless, pathetic, the list goes on... But today I got to spend time with some members of my family that I hadn't seen for a while. Particularly an uncle who lives in NY and an aunt.

The aunt is the coolest aunt ever, the uncle is a fantastic man who performs in theaters (And he's amazing!). He was thrilled when I told him I was interested in music. He offered help and all kinds of nice things to me. This made me feel better, and despite not being in the mood for singing today, I still sang for them. They praised me so much... He said I have potential... They were very impressed.

That made me feel so good... So good... :')
Purr~

Ramisha

I had pizza with my friend to celebrate her birthday and then we went to a SMALL ANIMAL FAIR!  :3
my favorite were the dwarf goats... they were super adorable, they had tiny horn and went "meeeeh" and I managed to pet one  ^-^ and then there were bunnies and I pet one on his head, he seemed to like it <3 but when I touched his cheek he creeped out. And there were so many chickens... and birds... and bunnies... and a little dog  :D
then we went to her place and we played domino, for some reason we won almost every time  :o
and when I came home I watched "the Great Dictator", it was really funny.

Sponk

Returning to LoE after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.  ^-^
Blah blah blah.

Pipkin

A long time is right, I haven't seen you in forever!  O:

Welcome back.

Reheated pizza is soo awesome!

super_chris85

I got a mouse for my laptop :3 no more stupid mousepad

Jenzy

Finished Gift Art for somepony's birthday today! ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk