Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chrisgotjar

last night of the play is over! :)

It was a shame we didn't manage to get a recording of it. A guy at our group brought his video camera over to record it but brought the wrong charger over :(

The shows all went down well and we had an audience of around 130 in all. Good stuff.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

The Wandering Magus

went biking with a friend!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Nov 16, 15:34:50
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 15, 21:29:35
NEW BOOTS! :D

[

With the power to defy gravity a good purchace

That's how I roll, screw gravity. I'm the new Spider Man! :P
Purr~

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: I don't care about the details of the situation (Game related) • show
I just got the luckiest draw ever in M&M:DOC. The enemy had a full field and I just needed literally 1 direct damage to their main hero to win. On the last turn of the game, I actually drew that 1 spell card out of 86 other cards that destroyed her entire army in one sweep. I launched my attack and actually won the luckiest game of my life.

Lady Luck was undeniably on my side today.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ArtVeigar

Got back from an surprisingly awesome trip to the countryside with my family. I never liked going there, but with all the people that came this time, it turned to be better than anytime before!

And when I wasn't playing or chatting with my family, I was playing my new 3DS. Pokémon X is AWESOME! :D

Chack

I went ice skating for the very first time today! It was more fun than I thought it would be.

Although I got a bunch of blisters on my feet...
Wait for it...

Julius

Ah, I'm quite pooped! Today was a very long -Nap free- But VERY good day! Christmas tree, money, ice cream, pizza, Thor and so much more! It was truly amazing. ^-^

Also! Congratulations to Ryo for being brave enough to admit he likes ponies to his mom, not all of us are capable of doing such a feat just yet! Good job man! :]
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

My big sister is why I'm a brony, actually. It was her idea to watch an episode. Naturally, we chose to start with the first episode... And it was love at first sight.
I'm back

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 18, 00:00:28

Also! Congratulations to Ryo for being brave enough to admit he likes ponies to his mom, not all of us are capable of doing such a feat just yet! Good job man! :]

Still dont think it all quite processed but I have the feeling it will be soon forgoten

Chack

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Nov 18, 12:43:11
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 18, 00:00:28

Still dont think it all quite processed but I have the feeling it will be soon forgoten

To be honest, I had avoided any sort of conversation like that. I think my mother knows now (cause I wear a DJ PON3 shirt). She was really confused at first. I didn't tell her what it was from, but a mother has her ways. She did question it a bit, but she isn't really against the idea of me wearing that shirt.

Props to you for having guts, though!
Wait for it...

Ramisha

I'm a 14 year old girl so my mum usually leaves alone. Sometimes when I talk about ponies she says "ugh, ponies...isn't that for children?" But then I tell her the show isn't really that childish and a lot of adults watch it too...

Randam Saiko

I gained so much weight in english class today. The class was doing a huge project and 6 people brought in cakes/cupcakes for their project. I feel so guilty for eating so many sweets in one hour.....

My OCs

Ramisha

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Nov 18, 15:21:50
I gained so much weight in english class today. The class was doing a huge project and 6 people brought in cakes/cupcakes for their project. I feel so guilty for eating so many sweets in one hour.....

don't feel guilty. You didn't do anything wrong  ovO

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Nov 18, 15:24:15
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Nov 18, 15:21:50

don't feel guilty. You didn't do anything wrong  ovO

I made a commitment to myself to eat healthier and now i've spoiled it.  DD:

My OCs

Ramisha

But a FEW can't be unhealthy.  ;)
Just eat anything you want,not too much, and don't eat at McDonalds. McDonalds is evil.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 14, 23:02:25
             Bradley + Juicebox OTP.

Very love.

Much real.

Wow.

All the homo.

I ship it.

I'm laughing so hard. lol

Ahahahahahahahaha! <3 <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Randam Saiko

I had one of the most ridiculous games today.
Spoiler: Wall of text warning • show

So in this card game, you use one character as your hero/master with special abilities and you control an army of 10 creatures (max). The master I use is a mage who can re-cast ANY spell that has been used already; including enemy spells. When I got matched with an opponent, she had the same master....I had to engage in a literally never ending spell fight. We just kept spamming curses, nukes/Armageddon, heals, and of course RESSURECTIONS. The circle of life and death just kept spinning and spinning. I lose 5 one turn, she loses 5. Next turn I revive 5, and then she revives 5. I'm pretty sure the system was getting annoyed at the constant waves of creatures being sent to the graves and then only to have them dug back up 20 seconds later. Eventually, I lost because I misclicked on the wrong spell.

TL;DR Had the most repetitive and ridiculously hilarious match ever. But my opponent was really nice after the game.

My OCs

Jenzy

Well, I don't have a Wii U, but doesn't mean I can't celebrate its 1st Anniversary! lol

Go Up