Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Judas

The new changes on LoM, the chance to make new puns.
You know, I'm an enormoose fan of puns.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Night Pony

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Apr 01, 08:09:48

AHHH! There's another one!

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Little Judas

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 01, 08:12:05
Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Apr 01, 08:09:48

AHHH! There's another one!

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Apr 01, 03:23:03
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Apr 01, 03:18:34
Sweet conversations with my two favorite ponies, and I also got a reply from a certain somemoose on YouTube... Nice day... ^-^

Oh Julius... ^-^

... What? You don't think I was talking about you, right? lol

You're up there in the favorite pony list though, just not top two. :P

Had a fun dream and woke up feeling fiiiiine! ^-^

Nice puns Judas. :D
Purr~

Detective Woona

Haven't been on the forums in a while.
I get on and see all of this.   lol
Currently engaged in finding some moose moosic for the Moosic board.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Jenzy

Ponies on Moose Day. lol

Enstramentall

Pranking.  B)

This is the day I can be as devious and freaking evil as I want. ovO
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Jenzy

How so many people don't know what today is... lol

I made a dark prank. I made a friend (ChiliChomper 7 on here) believe that Season 4 is cancelled. :P

Of course, I asked him the date afterwards, but I had to say the date since he didn't know it was April 1st

Book Smarts

My topic title automatically changed from pony to moose, well played Anya... Well played  :s

Pipkin

Someone on facebook just posted a 1 minute clip of the cast from the Big Bang Theory performing Rocky Horror Picture Show's Timewarp  :o

So much win

(With what Jim Parsons was wearing idk if it should even be posted here though lol)

Julius

Jenzy, take a look at number 34. :]
Purr~

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 01, 22:05:48
Someone on facebook just posted a 1 minute clip of the cast from the Big Bang Theory performing Rocky Horror Picture Show's Timewarp  :o

So much win

(With what Jim Parsons was wearing idk if it should even be posted here though lol)

Big... Bang... Theory..........

GIMME LINK NIAOW!
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

2013 Apr 02, 12:01:39 #2132 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 02, 12:03:46 by Pipkin
I finished my half of Ryo's Discorded pony challenge at like 1am(so, still today  :P), which somehow was easier than drawing the pony I already have art for.

Also...I gave in...

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Apr 02, 07:46:46

This is also awesome, 'grats man :D

Enstramentall

That's AMAZING!  :D I feel so proud. In a friend-kinda-way. :)
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Book Smarts

No more moosanigans

Coffee Rush

Woah.. Jenzy, good job there!
My OC can be found here!

Enstramentall

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Apr 02, 14:18:15
No more moosanigans
Why mooset you hate the moose?

Jenzy

2013 Apr 02, 15:30:56 #2137 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 03, 01:59:53 by Jenzy
Yay thanks :3

After a whole week of dreamless nights, I FINALLY get to Dreamworld! :D

Spoiler: The Dream • show
It all starts in some Math/Chemistry ( ? ) Classroom. It was nothing like any of the classrooms I have in my regular school, but felt similar. Some teachers were there too like this Math teacher (Who I only have in Community Service). Just finishing some assignments.

Later, it was break time. We came to play a game of basketball. Later, there were some others that suddenly got stronger, though, when the women came, they played some volleyball ( ? - or still basketball ). I watched for a bit with a few others. Pretty intense match. Then I noticed the time and ran for the classroom. Dangit, I was late. The bell rang before I entered, but I wasn't in trouble. I washed my hands, and took my seat. Same observations and such happen and assignments. Though, different teacher.

Later, we came to see the battle. The women were stronger and the men were clumsier, for some odd reason, yet the men won anyways. It was quite interesting...

Some stuff I noticed after the dream ended that was in the dream...
>The school looked like part of Old Clockworks mansion, but the inside was totally different and the sky outside was normal sky blue compared to black-red.
>In the basketball court were some mine carts and gears

FIN!

kagehikaru

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Apr 02, 15:30:56
Yay thanks :3

After a whole week of dreamless nights, I FINALLY get to Dreamworld! :D

Spoiler: The Dream • show
It all starts in some Math/Chemistry ( ? ) Classroom. It was nothing like any of the classrooms I have in my regular school, but felt similar. Some teachers were there too like this Math teacher (Who I only have in Community Service). Just finishing some assignments.

Later, it was break time. We came to play a game of basketball. Later, there were some others that suddenly got stronger, though, when the women came, they played some volleyball ( ? - or still basketball ). I watched for a bit with a few others. Pretty intense match. Then I noticed the time and ran for the classroom. Dangit, I was late. The bell rang before I entered, but I wasn't in trouble. I washed my hands, and took my seat. Same observations and such happen and assignments. Though, different teacher.

Later, we came to see the battle. The women were stronger and the men were clumsier, for some odd reason, yet the men won anyways. It was quite interesting...

Some stuff I noticed after the dream ended that was in the dream...
>The school looked like part of Old Clockworks mansion, but the inside was totally different and the shy outside was normal sky blue compared to black-red.
>In the basketball court were some mine carts and gears

FIN!

i'm glad for you. I wish i could acess my "abilities" but i belive i would need help from a friend.
Good news!(and todays smile) Got a laptop! Thus Skype!if anyone wants my name just P.M. me! :D
[move=12] [/move]

Jenzy

Playing Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon's ScareScraper with a group of friends from here. :3

Itty Bit is very good at this. lol
Helped Blaze with a little practice in the game ^-^

If anypony has the game and want to join us, just PM Skype Name for the ScareScraper group. (Since I need the account to add ponies to the group x3)

There's also a Luigi's Mansion thread that I created. All about Luigi's Mansion and its sequel. ^-^

Go Up