Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stardust Dragon

Cafeteria at school is running on limited hours for Easter break.  Kinda suspected that, but I'm still a little cross that the staff seem to either be lacking or moving slowly in the middle of dinner rush. 

But that's not actually what's annoying me enough to post here: it's the guy standing in line behind me whining to his friend loud enough for all of us, including the staff, to hear about it.  Listen man, I don't disagree with you, and I want my food, but there's a time and a place for whining.  And that place is NOT in earshot of the people who are at least trying to satisfy you.  Does at least caring about having a facade of gratitude escape you?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Mar 25, 10:21:35
Why would that be a bad thing to mention?  :o

Also...Earth pony in the Air Force...olololololo.

Wasn't sure if you'd be jealous I didn't have to drive somewhere else to take it, and that the test was delivered right to my desk during class. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2016 Mar 26, 16:16:06
Wasn't sure if you'd be jealous I didn't have to drive somewhere else to take it, and that the test was delivered right to my desk during class. X3

Well, it isn't just the ASVAB but the entire entry process I have to do in Shreveport - medical exam, choosing a job, swearing in, ect. I can only do it at Shreveport MEPS because they're the MEPS that DQ'd me in 2014. I don't know why they suddenly changed their mind a year and a half later, my recruiter just called me totally out of the blue and asked to see me.

I now know I should have just kept quiet and not brought up my SSRI use when I first signed up like everybody else does. They wouldn't have found out if I had, the government does not have access to citizens' medical records so they only know if you tell them. Even my recruiter told me he thought it was a stupid reason to DQ me over.

LostSanity

*listens to music like Neku does in TWEWY*

#BESTINTHEWORLD

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

I just noticed mold growing in my windowsills. When maintenance comes to look at it tomorrow they're going to see that I broke the blinds in my bedroom a while back while building furniture. They're surely going to allocate the cost of that to me - with a nice generous premium for labor, of course. Sucks blinds are dirt cheap, like $10 a set, but I full expect to get charged circa $50 for it.

Also my neighbor across the hall from me has been leaving their garbage outside their door for a while, which is against community rules. There's a box out there that's been there for like a week now. I'm going to tell on them when I go to pay my rent tomorrow, I don't want it attracting bugs.

Stardust Dragon

Been having some restless nights trying to sleep, though last evening it was because someone's car alarm decided to go off.  At 4 in the morning.  :l  Of course I was half up already, so I kept hearing it beeping when no one was awake to turn it off!

Then coming back from breakfast today, I had one of those moments where you just get a stupid pun and stop dead in your tracks for a minute or two. 
Spoiler: show
Flurry Heart's "Crystaling" ceremony.  Really?

Lync Volan

Lately i've been getting aggravated easily, as i type this i think my face is pouting or something and its all cause of a simple toe >A<!
i feel so sorry for all the things i have been saying lately too because of it~ dang these emotions!

I recently made one of my cousins cry and though i'm pretty sure it was fake tears to get me in trouble or something it feels like the first time i ever was involved in making someone teary eyed and i keep looking back to the moment in my head and it keeps bothering me for some reason :s

LostSanity

For some reason... I feel like I'm the only one who has the opinions that I have. Almost like no one else feels the same way as I do.

I mean, sure that means I'm unique, but, at the same time, I can't find anyone to talk to legitimately about things without getting my opinions hated on.

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 Mar 28, 17:54:06
For some reason... I feel like I'm the only one who has the opinions that I have. Almost like no one else feels the same way as I do.

I mean, sure that means I'm unique, but, at the same time, I can't find anyone to talk to legitimately about things without getting my opinions hated on.

Sorry, friend.  Folk like you are hard to come by, especially here.
<br />

Midnight Breeze

Is it wrong I want coal rollers to make me wreck just so I can sue them and force them to sell their trucks to pay for legal fees?

Lync Volan

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Mar 30, 00:56:43
Spoiler: show
Is it wrong I want coal rollers to make me wreck just so I can sue them and force them to sell their trucks to pay for legal fees?

Is it wrong that i don't understand a smudge of that?

Peace Keeper

It is one thing for bus drivers to make a California stop. It is another thing that they make a near-nonstop California stop. I feel bad for those who wait for the bus by sitting down, then they see it slightly slow down, only to speed up again before they get up. I saw one today and just saddens me. Guess you gotta be standing up right at the edge next to the sign to get their attention nowadays.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

Ehhhh! i finished the main story of Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi  2 and i'm gonna be finishing some of the hidden story chapters/arches but it's SUPER annoying having to fuse items to unlock most of the characters, how does anyone even know what items to fuse? before they put it on those cheat code sites but the thing that bothers me is finding the location of some of the items, i can't seem to find info about finding any of the items besides finishing story mode and doing some of the extra stuff on the side, i'd like to know which extra stuff exactly though :/   

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Mar 30, 08:40:51
Is it wrong that i don't understand a smudge of that?

If you drove a compact in Texas you would.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Apr 01, 02:44:03
If you drove a compact in Texas you would.
I don't drive at all, Waaaaaaaaaaaay too scary to have myself behind the wheel >.<!

I'm getting REALLY tired of my cousin always asking me to change the game his playing every hour or so, i mean no offence to those who prefer to play on easy or easy games but what exactly am i supposed to do?! his even saying "I Don't Like" as soon as he gets beaten one time ONLY but what should i do? i even let him play some of my SUPER easy games like Ben 10 Omniverse and stuff like that, next thing i know he says "I Change Game" (his English speaking isn't really GREAT but that's ok) well i've been playing the same game on the bottom Tv for the pass 4 days and don't get me started on how many times i've been beaten (not that i mind since i personally like hard games)

he also keeps checking my video game case like i'll have a brand spanking new game as soon as he comes over the next day, at this rate i'm shocked he hasn't already played ALL my games besides the fact that he seems to prefer my Ps3 compared to my Ps2 (i got way more Ps2 games honestly)       

Chromastone64

Playing Pokken Tournament online. It's not that I'm not good at the game, oh no.
It's the fact that, not counting battles with friends, ONLY TWO PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY LET ME FINISH A BATTLE. THE SECOND I'M ABOUT TO GET A WINNING BLOW, THEY DISCONNECT TO PROTECT THEIR STUPID LITTLE PERFECT WIN/LOSS RATIO!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Apr 02, 12:47:01
Playing Pokken Tournament online. It's not that I'm not good at the game, oh no.
It's the fact that, not counting battles with friends, ONLY TWO PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY LET ME FINISH A BATTLE. THE SECOND I'M ABOUT TO GET A WINNING BLOW, THEY DISCONNECT TO PROTECT THEIR STUPID LITTLE PERFECT WIN/LOSS RATIO!

That is also Smash For Glory in a nutshell. I call it "Leaving with dignity". Except they try to beat you that one time, talk smack, then leave. In the end, I really don't care about W/L ratios anymore. Nothing to gain from it if you can cheat the system. Scrubs they are.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

I'll never leave in the middle of a match, but I'll admit, I HATE having a W/L ratio. I am an UBER perfectionist.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

PlatinumJoystick

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2016 Feb 16, 22:11:25
Figure I might as well post one of my annoyances, then.

I'm starting to get burnt out on writing again, I think. One of my favorite pastimes, and for some reason my mind thinks "Nah, you don't wanna do this. Trust me. You'll be fine."

Last time this happened, I didn't write for months. For context, roleplaying is the only thing I do on this site outside of the chat. Imagine having one thing you love, and a huge group of friends you do it with, and that passion is suddenly ripped from you.

Just another meal I have on my plate, I guess. It's made me more internet homies than anything else, and something says "Nope, inspiration's gone." Crazy bites.

Yep. Burnt like an Egyptian library. Sorry to any of the people I'm writing with that see this, I'll try to keep going, but I can't guarantee anything, and if I do, it will be some subpar writing.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Midnight Breeze

Killing some time playing Runescape on hardcore ironman mode. I was by myself in the middle of nowhere when suddenly some random dude walks up to me dressed like the grim reaper and says "Whatever you do, don't die...or I will be waiting for you." Then walks off.

Why do freaky things like this always happen to me online?

Go Up