Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2016 Jan 18, 23:22:20
Trust me, Chish...Actually, everyone who'll listen.

For the love of Akatosh and all the Eight and One, play The Elder Scrolls on PC.
I don't care which one you play, play it on PC.  Fan patches, mods, developer support, additional features like Waiting, I cannot begin to tell you how much you want these.

Being able to use the Wait function to pass time so your Companion can catch up to you is just...Just beautiful.

Please.  Take it from me, the PC Gamer.  You want to play on PC.

Oh, console version has the Wait function.
I fast traveled to Whiterun, and she didn't show up.
So I waited 2 days.
She still didn't show up.
I had to wander around Whiterun and pass the time in real-time for her to finally come out of nowhere.

One time, I found her in a jail cell in Whiterun, and I have no idea why!! She didn't have any stolen items on her or anything! She just randomly disappeared while I was in a cave, and I found her in Whiterun jail. :I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

People say there's no reason to own a smart TV if you have a current-gen gaming console, since consoles do everything they do better.

Honestly though, there's no really much a reason to own a smart TV period. The technology blows. Besides, I'm pretty sure 90+% of people who aren't interested in game consoles aren't interested in Netflix or Hulu, either.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Jan 19, 07:40:15I'm pretty sure 90+% of people who aren't interested in game consoles aren't interested in Netflix or Hulu, either.
My dad loves Netflix, but never touches video games, lol.
I mean, Netflix is just a way of watching TV or movies, so if someone owns a TV at all then Netlif xor Hulu would be interesting to them, right?

So, I just wake up at 11:00...PM
What...the...derp...

See, I have psycho insomnia where I can take 5 - 7 hours to fall asleep...no joke, but when I finally do I sleep like 10 or 12 hours straight...

It's embarrassing... >.<

Lync Volan

2016 Jan 20, 19:36:01 #17923 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 20, 19:38:58 by Lync Volan
I woke up at 1am today and i feel like shutting my eyes but if i do (now) i'll most likely wake up late so now i gotta wait for the sun to go down and stuff ono

Post Merge

I found a bunch of new gif's but i can't seem to find my topic about Random gif's anywhere on here for some reason DD:

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Jan 20, 19:36:01
I woke up at 1am today and i feel like shutting my eyes but if i do (now) i'll most likely wake up late so now i gotta wait for the sun to go down and stuff ono
I know that feeling... :x
Being tired and knowing you gotta stay awake another 14 hours or so is one of the worst things in the world. DD:

Lync Volan

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jan 20, 22:18:40
I know that feeling... :x
Being tired and knowing you gotta stay awake another 14 hours or so is one of the worst things in the world. DD:
At these moments i always find myself rolling on the floor at the edge of sleeping and trying to stay awake (lucky my floor is usually clean though :') )

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Jan 20, 22:55:31(lucky my floor is usually clean though :') )
Mine's not, because of that I got hooveses infected again and need to see podiatrist again. That's dumb, and it annoys me. =P

If anyone recalls what I went through August of 2014 they'll remember it was not pretty for me! lol

Lync Volan

2016 Jan 21, 02:12:10 #17927 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 21, 02:17:53 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jan 21, 02:08:52
Mine's not, because of that I got hooveses infected again and need to see podiatrist again. That's dumb, and it annoys me. =P

If anyone recalls what I went through August of 2014 they'll remember it was not pretty for me! lol
i've had this problem with my feet for at least 2 years now, everytime i wen't to the doctor the problem just came back after a couple of weeks, this time i did a BIG change in the usual procedure and now i'm hoping my foot problem will no longer come back (i also got infected several times somehow though XD) 

Post Merge

Good news! i found my Gif topic!
bad news! i can't reply to it :l?

Midnight Breeze

I've injured my fingers 2 days in a row now. Yesterday I burned the crap out of myself on the heat sealer of a fuji wrapping machine circa 230C. Today I smashed my pinkie under a 35 pound roll of fuji film.

Please, I'm nothing without my finger. A serious hand injury would put me on STD reeeeeeaaaaaaaal quick.

Chishio Kunrin

How come, sometimes, when you post an image from a wikia with image tags, it ends up shrunk down to a teeny tiny thumbnail? Ugh. :/ I hate that.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Jan 21, 04:02:45A serious hand injury would put me on STD reeeeeeaaaaaaaal quick.
What does that mean...? o_O

Chishio Kunrin

Don't you dare stand there and tell me that Qrow is the only male character in RWBY who has gotten to be awesome so far. Don't you dare tell me that all the other male characters have been weak and useless or that RWBY makes the female characters great by making the male characters terrible.

People who say that stuff ignore the awesome moments that the male characters have had! For there to still be people saying that stuff at this point in the series is ridiculous!

Adam, Ren, Mercury, Fox, and Yatsuhashi have had incredibly awesome moments! (Adam's moments were in the Black Trailer) So far, Mercury and Yatsuhashi have both had awesome moments in more than one episode!

Stop saying all the male characters are weak and useless!

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2016 Jan 21, 16:13:35
Don't you dare stand there and tell me that Qrow is the only male character in RWBY who has gotten to be awesome so far. Don't you dare tell me that all the other male characters have been weak and useless or that RWBY makes the female characters great by making the male characters terrible.

People who say that stuff ignore the awesome moments that the male characters have had! For there to still be people saying that stuff at this point in the series is ridiculous!

Adam, Ren, Mercury, Fox, and Yatsuhashi have had incredibly awesome moments! (Adam's moments were in the Black Trailer) So far, Mercury and Yatsuhashi have both had awesome moments in more than one episode!

Personally, Ozpin is one of my favorite characters in the entire series.  Sure he hasn't seen physical combat (yet, as far as we've seen), but he's far from useless.  Strength isn't all physical or spectacle (though it is awesome to see that brought out).  Personally I like seeing a character who thinks his way through a situation and prefers not to act: Star Wars Expanded Universe had an entire lightsaber "form", Form Zero, which primarily involved never actually using a saber for combat.  While not as amazing as a massive duel in terms of film, it's a viable and enjoyable form of conflict resolution I wish got more praise than I see.

I'm angered just hearing from you that there are people who say that male characters in series are useless.  Like you said, there's far too many examples who have proven how awesome both genders are.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2016 Jan 21, 16:13:35

Who was Yatsuhashi again?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Jan 21, 17:49:25
Who was Yatsuhashi again?

This dude from Team CFVY:

With one move, he blasted away all the water in the geyser biome and completely shattered the entire biome, which is made entirely of rock. On top of that, Mercury actually withstood that and stayed in the match. But nah, there are people who want to forget about that and still say that all the male characters except Qrow are weak and pathetic.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2016 Jan 21, 18:28:39
This dude from Team CFVY:

With one move, he blasted away all the water in the geyser biome and completely shattered the entire biome, which is made entirely of rock. On top of that, Mercury actually withstood that and stayed in the match. But nah, there are people who want to forget about that and still say that all the male characters except Qrow are weak and pathetic.

Clearly they didn't see Neptune's bike laser naginata.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jan 21, 12:04:28
What does that mean...? o_O

Just what I said: If I injure my hands in a way that leaves me unable to do my job I'll be put on STD while I recover, which only pays 60% of my salary. Considering I make $2900 a month that would get me only $1500 on STD, not nearly enough for all my expenses. I've been investing a lot of money in sprucing up my home so I don't have much in the way of savings at the moment to fall back on.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Jan 21, 18:48:09
Just what I said: If I injure my hands in a way that leaves me unable to do my job I'll be put on STD while I recover, which only pays 60% of my salary. Considering I make $2900 a month that would get me only $1500 on STD, not nearly enough for all my expenses. I've been investing a lot of money in sprucing up my home so I don't have much in the way of savings at the moment to fall back on.
Ohh, I didn't know what that acronym stood for and it... confused me. :I

Stardust Dragon

2016 Jan 21, 20:22:36 #17938 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 21, 20:33:48 by Stardust Dragon
Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jan 21, 19:46:33
Ohh, I didn't know what that acronym stood for and it... confused me. :I

Same here.  I think Midnight's talking about short-term disability pay when it comes to that acronym.

I saw a short video on my homepage talking about how the next Star Wars will be delayed.  Ok that's annoying but I can manage the wait, but what bugged me about that is the hosts talking about a "big box office battle" because Avatar 2 comes out the week later.  So?  What's the point?  Can't you just let two movies entertain people with differing interests?  I for instance will not pay Avatar any attention simply because I don't care for the franchise.  Why is this box office battle a big deal besides "good luck finding a parking spot"?

LostSanity

I'm a part of the workforce now. Here's what's bad:

Little free time. I haven't been able  to play Birth By Sleep since this past Sunday...

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up