Tooth of the Matter (Open Mystery RP in Canterlot)

Started by friedbeaver, 2014 Dec 12, 00:19:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

((I was waiting for Quill Ink, but they have yet to post. I'm at loss at what to do here. That hint isn't very clear. But it could just be me. Either way, this might be good and dead.  :s))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Skies

((Would it be alright for me to jump in?))
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

LostSanity

Quote from: Midnight Skies on 2015 Mar 08, 17:30:27
((Would it be alright for me to jump in?))

((You're a little late. Plus, this seems to be dead for good. Sorry.  :I))

StarrBee

//She has arisen...
Yeah I may have gotten distracted and forgotten this website existed... I'm sorry//
//If anyone's willing we could attempt to revive this?//

Quick Silver sighed. "I have no clue what to do now." she admit, looking around the room, trying to see if anything, anything, seemed too out of the ordinary.

LostSanity

Lane could only sigh, as he too began to look around for anything that he might have missed.

((Still don't know what to do...  :( ))

Midnight Skies

((I did have an idea, but Im afraid that after a bit we could run into another rut. Do you all think it could still be worth a try?))
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

LostSanity

Quote from: Midnight Skies on 2015 Mar 09, 18:23:39
((I did have an idea, but Im afraid that after a bit we could run into another rut. Do you all think it could still be worth a try?))

((The owner of the RP seems to have gone M.I.A. but tell us more anyway.))

Midnight Skies

((well, i was thinking about like, having her walk in to check to see if finders was alright, she had been up late, and heard the commotion of the culprit leaving the shop. So she watched him walk away, wondering if he had been up to no good. As she walks in, she sees the detectives, telling her story, she offers to take them as far as she had seen the culprit run. Hows that sound? I hope i havent jumbled any of it up or made it hard to understand  :s))
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

friedbeaver

(Sorry, alright here's another hint, there are only a few rooms organized...things that we know the thief has touched. What you're looking for is a culprit who cannot stand chaos or disorder and simply takes the time to organize it for the guy. So then...the thief is someone who is an organizational freak)

(I'm fine with anyone wanting to join to come back in. Yeah, none of you guys had replied for so long that i did consider it dead, but if you guys are willing to come back, I'll throw this back into gear)

LostSanity

Quote from: Midnight Skies on 2015 Mar 10, 18:05:05
((well, i was thinking about like, having her walk in to check to see if finders was alright, she had been up late, and heard the commotion of the culprit leaving the shop. So she watched him walk away, wondering if he had been up to no good. As she walks in, she sees the detectives, telling her story, she offers to take them as far as she had seen the culprit run. Hows that sound? I hope i havent jumbled any of it up or made it hard to understand  :s))

((Sounds good to me, but, you have to get the okay from the owner of this I would think...  :s))

Quote from: friedbeaver on 2015 Mar 11, 14:31:34
(Sorry, alright here's another hint, there are only a few rooms organized...things that we know the thief has touched. What you're looking for is a culprit who cannot stand chaos or disorder and simply takes the time to organize it for the guy. So then...the thief is someone who is an organizational freak)

(I'm fine with anyone wanting to join to come back in. Yeah, none of you guys had replied for so long that i did consider it dead, but if you guys are willing to come back, I'll throw this back into gear)

((I do but I'm just not sure what to do exactly. Do you want us to go question those other characters your character mentioned? That's about the only thing I can think of to do... so... I'll do this to quit the constant OOC chatting...))

Lane approached Mr. Keepers and spoke to him.

"You mentioned those other ponies that you suspected of doing this. I treat all ponies as innocent until proven guilty, so I can't just assume they did it. However, I'm not against questioning them. Do you know where we can find these ponies?" asked Lane

Midnight Skies

((Im still waiting for the go-ahead from the author, i dunno if what he said about if any of us wanted to join we could come back was a go ahead or not .~.))
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

StarrBee

Quick Silver waited for Lane to be free again. She hadn't thought to ask him if he'd found anything interesting while looking around, only just realising it was a good question to ask. The mare sighed and  began wandering around the room they were currently in, seeing if she could spot anything odd.

friedbeaver

(Yeah, actually I'll just have you listed as a suspect.)

"Here's the whole list." He slid several names and addresses to the detective. "Anypony I think might've been kind of cooky."

LostSanity

Quote from: friedbeaver on 2015 Mar 16, 05:43:14
(Yeah, actually I'll just have you listed as a suspect.)

"Here's the whole list." He slid several names and addresses to the detective. "Anypony I think might've been kind of cooky."

"Thank you" responded Lane as he took the list. He then went towards Quick Silver.

"Well, I got a list of addresses. Anything you want to do before we start questioning these ponies?" asked Lane

Midnight Skies

((I hope you guys dont mind if i go ahead and jump in))

Midnight opened the door to the shop, quickly seeing the detective ponies. "Uhm, Is the shop owner here?" She asks, stepping more into the store and closing the door.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

StarrBee

Since Lane seemed busy with Mr.Keepers, Quick Silver appraoched the mare who had just walked in. She approached calmly, with a small smile on her face so she didn't scare her.
"Yes, he is, but he's currently occupied. Can I help you instead?" she offered kindly.

friedbeaver

Keepers followed him out to the main hall just as he saw the customer walk in. Narrowing his eyes, her stated quite simply. "What a pleasant surprise to see you again, buddy. And what a coincidence of you to come here too."

LostSanity

((My character is free Quill Ink  X3))

Another new face showed up. Not only that, this one seemed to know the victim. However, Quick Silver was already speaking with the new pony. Lane could only hope she could handle this...

Instead, Lane looked at the list of names and addresses that Mr. Keepers gave him. He had to get a basic understanding of where they would be going after all...

StarrBee

//ah, sorry! I didn't realise you had replied as well. I was under the illusion that you were still speaking with Finders Keepers...//

Quick Silver turned to look at Lane. She hadn't realised he wasn't busy. "Well, speaking to this pony seems like a good idea, before we look at the suspects." she answered him, after taking a moment to decide which option would be best.

Midnight Skies

Midnight nodded, "I just came by to check on him. I saw someone leave here in a pretty big hurry late last night and I was afraid someone had broken in. I take it that I was right?" She frowns, hoping nothing very major was stolen
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

Go Up