CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

GlassMirror

((ok :3))
*Somepony was listening to their conversation on a screen in another place...*

Maplewood

GlassMirror

Maplewood

Tripy998

Discord Tag: Caramel#0404

GlassMirror

Quote from: Tripy998 on 2015 Jan 31, 00:07:37
((May I ask... Can I join in this late in the RP?  :o

yes, even though we are about to end it, but you can still be in it :3

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper                       Peacemaker
Health:100%                        Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%                    Stamina: 100%                             
Magic (P): 80%                    Magic: 95%

They check inside the box to find a blueprint of the sceptor of light, a crystal, and a scroll.

Oh wow. This crystal feels like it's powerful. And well... let's see the blueprints.

While Peacemaker removes the items from the box and sets them near the tools, Peacekeeper reads the blueprint.

So... we get that pole... put the top... enchant the crystal with spell in the scroll, then pull lever... seems easy enough.

*finishing placing parts and reads scroll* Hmm... Oh wow!
What happened?
Not sure how to read the spell right, but the first part, to enchant it, you need two alicorns to do it.
Two alicorns!? I guess it was suppose to be Celestia and Luna. What do we do now?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

I'm an alicorn, but this may require the power of the sister alicorns.

Peace Keeper

Magic (P): 85%                    Magic: 95%

I think, but it gives us a spell to do it. So that means any alicorn can do it, but we need two.
Where can we find the sister? But are they in the game? If not, we can't do it without another alicorn.
... maybe we can.
What do you mean?
I came up with something that can fuse two ponies together. Both ponies have to do the spell exactly the right time to fuse together. Pegasus can't do magic , but since you can do some now, I don't know if it will work the same for you, too.
Wait... fuse together!? So you are saying that if I can do the spell right and fuse with you, we could be an alicorn? I guess for two unicorns we just be a unicorn, but a unicorn and a pegasus make... the alicorn. That's pretty smart. We could try that, and hope it works.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

Peace Keeper

Magic (P): 85%                    Magic: 100%

It's a tricky spell, but when you do it right, the two ponies fused together become powerful, but it doesn't last long since the magic gets used up a lot. What I was thinking that I am a unicorn, he is a pegasus, but both of us have a little of earth since our parents are earth. Together we should have all three when fused.

*To Peacekeeper* Okay, the way you are going to do this trick, is that you have to build up the magic. I'll make mines equal to yours since I have a lot. Then you will have to move your body in a flow in 1... 2... 3...
*Showing the body movement* , but we have to do it at the exact same time, then the final move, you focus your magic at the point of your hooves, and that is how we fuse. You got me?
Yea. I'll try.

Dark Hooves

Peace Keeper

Magic (P): 90%                    Magic: 100%

Before you start charging your magic, just do the moves. Lynx, you can check if we got it the same.

The Peaces stand side by side, making their body movements.
One... Two... THREE!
Both meet towards the center, touching hooves at a point.

So how did that go?
Hopefully I got it right. It's hard to see if we got it right.

Dark Hooves

Keeper you did great, Maker you diI'd too, but you need to lower yours a little more.

Peace Keeper

Magic (P): 90%                    Magic: 100%

Alright thanks. 'Keeper is kinda shorter than me, so I'll have to go lower. So we did it perfect.

Nice. Thanks.
So you ready for real? remember you have to focus your magic to your hooves on 3.
If this works, what happens to us?
Don't worry about it! We still be in together. It's like we are sharing a controller.
Oh... okay.

Peacekeeper Concentrates as much magic as possible, while Peacemaker adjusts himself to his brother's limit. Both stand side-by-side again and prepares themselves to move in unison.

Both now executes the movements.
1...2...3!
1...2...3!

A shine of light glows in between them, engilfing them in the light.

Dark Hooves

Peace Keeper

As the light starts subsiding, there is one pony standing there. The pony is purple with a unicorn horn and pegasus wings. The mane is flowed back across with his front part flowing forward over, and has white at the top. His tail is the length between the two peaces, with a small purple stripe. The pony still carry the items of the two brothers: the regenerating cape, the luck necklace, and the ankle brace.

Peace
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Magic: 100%
Fusion: 100%

His voice sounds of a mix of both the Peaces.
We did it.
*Checking around his body* I feel different, and stronger.

*Turning to Lynx and Maple* What do you guys think?

Go Up