The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Maplewood on 2016 Apr 05, 12:15:59
"by the way this might sound weird but what's it like to stand up on a cloud?" he asked not looking at peace

To Maple: Ah. Well it is like standing on grass, maybe soft grass but without the grass. Even walking feels like that. Landing on it feels kinda like a thick pillow. Feels safe to fall from a high place but still painful believe it or not. X3
Those are the clouds you tend to see. There are other clouds that are actually made more dense that makes it possible for non-pegasi to walk on it. To you it would feel like thick padding. To me it feels like concrete. There are a couple towns in Las Pegasus that has thick cloud walkways.

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 05, 14:14:17
*Marble watches the TV*
Marble : what's this?...hmm...the news? interesting...

He turns around to see Marble asking.
To Marble: Hi there. This is just the Equestria Games. Well a talk show of it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Apr 05, 21:02:27
Blueberry pondered as FakeSmile explained to their newly met pony their party plans.
"I'm not that good at cooking either. A little thing here and there but nothing a party would need"

Smile turned to face Blueberry when he began to talk. A small cat like smile formed across her face as the stallion said he wasn't a good cook. Its true, you don't cook ice cream but the party didn't need just "healthy food". No "Welcoming Party" would be complete without ice cream, and lucky for her there was a stallion who could get the job done. The cat smile turned into a warm smile as the mare chimed,
Fake Smile: Now, you can make ice cream! Majority of my diet is mainly sweets, so you would prob be a excellent cook in my book.
The mare shot the stallion a big smile; hopefully he would agree to make the frozen treat for the party. Smile was about to go over a few more details about the party, till she heard a door opening. The mare turned her head toward the back door and smiled when she saw another unfamiliar face enter the kitchen.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Apr 05, 13:40:43
Catching up and seeing two mares, one he knew, and one he didn't, he pets Game's head in thanks, saying in greeting "Hello again Miss Sketch, and to you, Miss..", inviting the other mare to introduce herself.

The mare tilted her head in a curious fashion as she watched the stranger talk to the mare in front of her. Her eyes widen a bit as the stranger reveled the mare's name; she was surprised that she forgot to ask the mare for her name. When the stallion turned his speech to her, she caught the hint he wanted to know her name. The mare winced at the stallion using the word "Miss". Female pronouns, Male pronouns; neither pronouns she went by but did for the sake of not having to explain herself. Despite the "Miss" part, she was still happy to introduce herself. The mare flashed the stallion a large cat smile as she introduced herself
Fake Smile: Hiya, my name is Fake Smile!~ Just Smile will be fine; I don't care for formal titles too much. Its nice to meet yet another unfamiliar face in this manor.

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Apr 05, 21:02:27
He greeted the new ponies as they entered the kitchen. Quite the crowd was starting to gather. "looks like we're getting a gathering already"

Smile examined the kitchen of ponies' faces as Blueberry greeted them. She turned her attention back to Blueberry as he spoke again. The mare gave him an energetic nod to show she agreed with him. This was lucky break for her, since it meant she didn't have to venture too far from the kitchen to find more help. With a small smile the mare beamed,
Fake Smile: Good, more folks to recruit to our Party crew!~ Oh, I am so excited to get this party on the road; this is gonna be a blast!
A few excited giggles slipped through the mare's smile as she finished speaking. All this party talk made her forget that she had failed to get ready for the day. Her bed head was still being held back by a hair tie and she was wearing a t-shirt with a smiley face on it. But the mare never worried too much about her appearance when she was at home.  Despite her sleep wear, she wore an energetic smile as her thoughts were far away from fashion and in the realm of parties.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 05, 22:07:18 #662 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 05, 23:26:36 by Jcfraven
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Apr 05, 21:46:39
The mare tilted her head in a curious fashion as she watched the stranger talk to the mare in front of her. Her eyes widen a bit as the stranger reveled the mare's name; she was surprised that she forgot to ask the mare for her name. When the stallion turned his speech to her, she caught the hint he wanted to know her name. The mare winced at the stallion using the word "Miss". Female pronouns, Male pronouns; neither pronouns she went by but did for the sake of not having to explain herself. Despite the "Miss" part, she was still happy to introduce herself. The mare flashed the stallion a large cat smile as she introduced herself
Fake Smile: Hiya, my name is Fake Smile!~ Just Smile will be fine; I don't care for formal titles too much. Its nice to meet yet another unfamiliar face in this manor.

-To those who saw the message here before, such is being dealt with elsewhere.-

"Pleasure to meet you," Raven states, smiling. "You all seem very active at the moment, what's going on?" He inquires.

Gamepaw

Game looked at the cat with a incredulous look. "Out of place?" Game said, feigning shock. "A stupidly overweight wolf who purrs and needs ponies to help him almost 24/7. Not out of place at all."

Misty Fly

Marble : those ponies look very similar to us...
Magic...

Maplewood

"ah I would love to walk on a cloud or fly funny enough, but we'll I'm me" he sighed continuing to watch the game

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Apr 05, 19:20:42
(BTW Pat still needs a room.)
Pat noticed a few more arrivals, particuarly Sketch. He approached her.
"Terribly sorry for interrupting, but, did you per chance leave some luggage on the doorstep?"

(the luggage is with her now, just a reminder)

"Yeah, I did," Sketch, eyeing a white stallion who had asked her the question. "Were you the one who brought it inside?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Peace Keeper

To Maple: I understand ya. If ya like you can travel to Las Pegasus. Best chance to walk on a cloud. As for flying, well hopefully some day mechanical wings will be made. Would love to fly with any non-pegasi like you.

To Marble: Hmm... now that you mention it they do look a lot like you.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 06, 01:25:42
(the luggage is with her now, just a reminder)

"Yeah, I did," Sketch, eyeing a white stallion who had asked her the question. "Were you the one who brought it inside?"

"Yes. I apologize if I caused any distress."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Misty Fly

Marble : yea well...wait...is this the Article about Equestria games 2015? yea..ofcourse i,m there
Magic...

Maplewood

((probably  should have mentioned that I was just poking fun at the equestria games rp and stuff, my fault ))

Peace Keeper

*-Ah. I kinda had a hint x3 . We can still play it along.
--------------------------------------------
It is amazing there have been already like 5 world records broken. These athletes are getting more... more... powerful? Can't find the right word. x3

Maplewood

"well there lucky because  it looks amazing  over there right now"

Peace Keeper

Hehe yea. Really love to go see the Equestria Games inside the stadium.

Sugar Delight

*Sugar decides to go down stairs to the first floor to see anypony are there or needs help cause she wants to help out* 0:)

Chrisgotjar

"I had a feeling the subject of ice cream would crop up" Blueberry laughed. If anything the mare certainly lived up to the smile part of her name, she appeared to have a different kind for any occasion. Now here she was giggling like a school filly.

"I'd better get to work then, I'll leave party preparations to you, Smile. You look like you know what needs to happen.
The stallion made his way over to the fridge to check out the ingredient situation. "I don't suppose anyone has any particular flavors in mind do ya?"
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Sugar Delight

"I wonder where are the pones are?",Sugar wonders.
*Sugar decides to walk into the kitchen to see anything interesting is in there* 

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Apr 06, 10:52:11
"Yes. I apologize if I caused any distress."

"Oh. I guess it's alright."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm...i wonder what else is on...*She changes the channel and sees a sitcom and quickly changes back* never mind i.ll watch this...
Magic...

Maplewood

"peace what do you do for a job by the way" he asked looking at the relaxing in the chair

Go Up