The WhoPonies! [SIGN-UP ONLY]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 13, 20:04:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Alassë

*Watches the colt, wondering briefly why he didn't answer her inquiries about his name. Smiles and stays put, remembering her own distractability and just taking a moment to think about things. She was a bit detached from her surroundings, but not so much as to be completely lost in her own thoughts.

She thought about Gallopfrey, or what she could remember of it. She thought about her parents, her brother. The few Time Horses she'd known well enough call friends. She thought about her TARDIS and briefly wondered where the ship had hidden itself. She thought about those in the group, each in turn, and about how different all their backgrounds were. She thought about the Creative Ponies Fairy told her about. About Harmony's condition and what she could do to help him. About Pumpkin, Dream and Shade, with their steady stream of support. She smiled at all the wacky things Blobking could do, and almost giggled with delight in anticipation of seeing all of the photos Creepy was capturing.

Then she thought about Thunder.

She had so many questions for him. He was gradually opening up to her more and more as the journey went on. Considering that he'd started out ready to fight her to the death, Alassë was very, very, very happy with the progress she'd been making in earning his trust.

She wanted to ask about more details concerning the destruction of Gallopfrey. Any little detail he might have noticed that would point her in the direction of the pony who... Surely, it had to have been a Time Lock. There was no other way to completely destroy almost an entire race of time travellers.

A fact, for the first time, truly began to sink into her mind: she might be the last one.

The. Last. One.

Even if there were a hooffull of her kind who had somehow survived, that still put her in a terribly awkward spot. Was it her personal responsibility to make sure her race didn't die out completely? Was she cosmically charged with the task of starting the Time Horses over, of ensuring that they became the peaceful guardians of the universe that they once were?

A breeze made her shiver.* <Best get some shelters up. Looks like we'll be spending the night.> *stands, stretches, trots around and starts quietly pulling tents out of her saddlebag and setting them up*

Somebeing

2013 Sep 08, 01:21:34 #1781 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 08, 01:26:18 by Somebeing
Thunder Jet noticed a mare putting on a face that could be done by no-one else. He sighed, she was thinking about herself again. Usually, he would ignore her own thoughts, but that made it worse. He could tell that the thoughts were becoming more vivid, more terrifying. He wouldn't leave something like that to continue, especially to a mare like her. Somewhat alone. Stranded. Fought the same enemies...They really are similar. Thunder went up to her, sitting beside her and ready to help in any possible way.

Post Merge

"...Is there something bothering you..." He simply said. "...I mean, I guess I owe you twice." He softly chuckled. ((GAH stupid word limits on PSP. Need mah phone back D: .))

Alassë

*smiles at Thunder, chuckles* What do you owe me for? And no, nothing's bothering me. I was just thinking about some things is all. Things... that I would like to look into as soon as this whole thing is over and we're back in Ponyville. Oh, would you mind helping me set these tents up? I packed two per member of the tour, so we should have plenty. *pulls out the last one; there's now one un-pitched tent per pony forming a circle on the ground that includes the log where the colt started the fire* So glad I incorporated Time Horse technology into these saddlebags! That way I can be prepared for just about anything.

((That must be unbearably frustrating. :I I have to copy/paste from a different app because the site's post editor doesn't play nicely with SwiftKey's word prediction. :l It'll work fine for a while and then start randomly jumping around whenever I press a word suggestion. :\))

Pumpkin Seeds

2013 Sep 08, 05:10:44 #1783 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 08, 05:13:33 by Pumpkin Seeds
*Nodding as she glances over at Dream.* "Yes, I do have some siblings. Two older sisters and two brothers. We all.. most of us live with our parent on a farm." *Glancing over to the fire she starts to reminisces about her childhood and smiles.* "When we were younger we use to pretend to go on adventures and play games out in the fields. I remember when we use to return home covered with dirt after chasing each other during tag. Of course as we grew up we stopped playing but we do still have some fun between cycles." *She frowns a little.* "Things haven't been going well between us recently though. I wish we didn't get so divided over things."

blobking156

Ok then, letsa go! Blob jumped on the button, and a flash of light emerged. he then lifted his head in the real world, and the portal disappears. he yawns. Good morning, what did I miss? he looked around, saw the tents and the colt, and fully stood up. Hey there, little colt. you look hungry. Blobking pulled out a bunch of fruit. he then set up his tent with basic magic.

Somebeing

((Your lucky. I can't copy and paste at all with that monstrosity of a gaming device...))

Thunder gave a military salute, as he began to fly around the tents in a outer circle. After gaining enough speed, he quickly pitched each tent he flew by, and he was done in a mere two seconds. He landed beside Alassë.

"Well, is that voice still bothering you. I mean, we never fixed your...thingy, yet." He once again, softly chuckled.

Alassë

*smiles* <Is he... showing off?> *calmly shakes head* No, she's been quiet. She's just... a more logical, jaded version of myself. Just something to protect my hearts from things they can't handle. Happens when I'm really upset about something. *walks to her tent next to the log and lies down* I guess I... just haven't forced myself to slow down and give my hearts time to grieve. I've been so busy looking for my Baby - erm, TARDIS - and just trying to stay alive and monetarily support myself that... I forgot that I still needed to grieve at all.

Somebeing

Thunder followed her until he was just standing in front of her, a slight red tinted on one of his face cheeks. "I...I understand," He sighed. "I mean...we've lost planets, beings, and our loved ones as well. I didn't have too much time to reflect my actions as well." He sighed yet again. "If only I could've prevented that, if some species did..." He turned around, realizing something "Maybe...your species wasn't determined to protect the galaxy, but you might be the right choice." He smiled. "I mean, even during the brink of war, you helped others. Only you, Alassë."

Shadechaser

*Shade stands near where they came from* As the darkness calls you home, should thee answer the call, or should thee find home in the foundation of Equestria? *looks back to the group then back to where they came from* The shadows give me warmth... the shadows help thee hide in the dead of winter... the tent finds me no comfort from other places... yet it is very interesting how fast ye pitched them up, Thunder. ...The darkness asks for me to stay... should I answer it? Am I the one to follow the shadows forever? Am I just a different kind of leader... am I a new leader for the darkness? Those who need me just ask the shadows for Shadechaser... *Shade seems to dissolve into the night*

((I have been asleep... and away from comp. lol Thank you, technology. :P))
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Somebeing

"Leave the shadows be, Blob. If she needs them as comfort, so be it. She'll be with us the whole time." Thunder stated.

blobking156

I love how none of you answered my question from before. what did I miss?

Alassë

Sorry, Blobby, I've... been a bit preoccupied. Not much has happened other than us finding that little colt. *notices Shade fading into the shadows* <Such an incredible ability...> Hey, Shade? You don't suppose you could keep watch while we all sleep, do you? <I do hope she can hear me...> ((Will respond to Thunder in a bit.))

narwhaliagames

((pls pm me when I can jump in))
ay i'm no longer using this site

blobking156

Ok then, I don't really need to sleep for a bit, seeing as I just had a huge nap, so someponywant to come into my tent and play cards or something?

Shadechaser

((I think I need to have a check on my internet... It died moments ago...))

(I wonder when Shade will learn how to control the darkness like make a shadow in the middle of an open field... but that is for a different time.) ...*from the direction of the campfire a voice comes* [glow=maroon,2,300]As darkness comes, the shade fades. As light shows, the shade comes as needed. Shade appears in the darkness where light is not, yet if the darkness engulfs the area, the shade is uncertain on where to be...[/glow] (Interesting color choice...) [glow=maroon,2,300]The shadows will guard the area against the enemy hidden from beyond... If anything were to happen to the friends of the shade... the dark would be shattered... and return to the latter status.[/glow]
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Alassë

2013 Sep 08, 17:42:09 #1797 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 08, 17:45:40 by ssumppg
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 08, 15:36:19((pls pm me when I can jump in))
((Will do. :) ))

*raises an eyebrow at Shade's response* Um... thank you? I think? ...Yes, yes thank you. *chuckles* Rather fun, have one among us who speaks in riddles. *turns to Blobking* Sorry, I'm afraid I'm a bit too tired at the moment. I'd rather rest or just have a quiet conversation. *smiles at Thunder, expression turns thoughtful* Actually, I... that's one of the things I'm worried about. Not the whole "if there's another Time Horse and he's a stallion I'd have to marry him to keep the species alive" nonsense, since that can be avoided by a few progenation machines, but... if I were the last, or one of the last... would it really be my responsibility to bring them all back? I mean, not them, but, the Time Horses. Seeing as how they just tore the universe to shreds almost, I... I'm not sure that would be the best thing. But on the other hoof I'd absolutely be honored to say that I brought back the Gallopfreyans at least. And taught them correctly and showed them how to watch over and protect the universe rather than try to subdue it. But... What if all that power just goes to their heads again? *sighs* I'm just not sure what to do.

((OMIGOSH Can Blobking go to/access the Doctor Who universe??? O: :3 ovO Not right now, I just want to know if it's possible. :D))

TheCreeper3

Rebellious Harmonys body started to fade back to Harmony as the magic wore off. He was listening in on how Alasse was speaking of Time Horses and looked down at his tie Your not the only one
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Somebeing

"What your species need is a good leader." Thunder stated. "Someone who has the charisma, the strength and the intelligence. To be honest, I think you have all three." He chuckled. "A leader must control their own, not too much so that they'll think your lazy, and not too little or they'll doubt your leadership." He sighed again.

"Whatever it takes to remaster your species, I'll help you. If your great at your job, my kind will owe you. If you fail us all, if they decided to fight us again." He sighed. "You know, it'll happen again. I don't want to go hundreds of years back just to...end it before it happens."

He took a hoof inside her tent.

"But I know, that I can trust you. Like how you trust me, trusting you." He gave a slight chuckled, hoping that she wasn't confused after that sentence.

((TRRRUUUSSSSTTTT! His first time saying it in good way.))

Go Up