29 (51.8%)
JUMP IN
17 (30.4%)
IDC
10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Go Down

Checkmate

Alrighty, I'll make a post to find them.

ChibiGrrl

I just realized that I'm terrible at explaining maps lol

Checkmate

Let's just roll with it.  XD

PlatinumJoystick

I like to imagine Prototype is just sleeping in a corner in the basement through all of this.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

DawnsEmbrace

Hey Grey, you know Sweet hasn't been said to be making any noise, right?
Technically, we haven't even heard if any of this procedure is even painful or not.
<br />

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

ChibiGrrl

Okay, we'll pause after Dawns post, is that okay with everyone?

DawnsEmbrace

<br />

Doctor Light

Name: Rain Summers
Race: Unicorn
Personality: A little too proud at times, but a really kind (colt or stallion, what's a teen pony? lol )
Appearance: A TARDIS Blue body (but a little lighter) with black hair and a yellow tail.

This should do it! Tell me if he needs a backstory, because I'll make one if needed. :)
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

ChibiGrrl

What to do. . .I promised that Plat could use his thieving skills when we got back to Pascalo.

With Bygone here, I'll just have to change my original plan. :nod:

PlatinumJoystick

I just make mine up as we go along. It's come together nicely.

Somethingsomethinggummyapproved.

Curiosity still peaked.

DawnsEmbrace

I don't think a prewritten backstory will be necessary, just do what Plat and I did and take your time! :D

Also, if the pause shall take effect now, I'll be off to bed.
<br />

Doctor Light

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Aug 22, 02:45:43
I don't think a prewritten backstory will be necessary, just do what Plat and I did and take your time! :D

Also, if the pause shall take effect now, I'll be off to bed.

What did y'all do?  0:)

ChibiGrrl

I'm the type of person who plans things out ahead of time. If an unknown element arises *cough*Bygone*cough* then I adapt to it and alter my plans to reach the desired outcome ^^

Speaking of plans, I have decided on how to utilize Joystick's skills when we return.

I also approve and am heading off to sleep. See you tomorrow guys :)

PlatinumJoystick

Eh, me too.  Buenas noches all!

@light, I made mine up as we went along, I'm assuming that's what Dawn did as well.

@chibi Oooh, interesting.

Doctor Light

So, can I like, join now? :D

DawnsEmbrace

Pretty much, yeah.  I knew after the first week what his story was going to be, but it took a lot of thinking.
I'm very happy with how it turned out though.

I'm sure most won't mind, but most of us are going to bed now. X3

Night everybody!
<br />

Doctor Light

alexandas

He's in because the lord of this thread has been contacted and agrees.
JK but yeah I'm fine with it, if anyone cares c:
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

PlatinumJoystick

I'm gonna try and run up some basic events for ya Light...

Check and Grey are a married couple living in 'The House'. While it formerly doubled as a diner, now it is a hangout for the Pascalo group and a home for the two and their kids. Checkmate is the captain of the Royal Guard, Grey being a former guard member.

Ivory Scale, Obsidian Scale, Blue Scale, formerly Blue Star, and Justice Scale are the children of Grey Scale and Checkmate. Justice and Blue are the eldest two, Ivory and Obsidian being the youngest.

Joystick is a thief from Fillydelphia. Currently, his status is known solely by Checkmate. He's had some strange adventures, including meeting one pirate captain Jolly Depth, The Doctor, and more. His childhood friends were (Story) Arc and Flame. Arc has moved on, so to speak, leaving just Flame and Joy. He's a good buck, he just has neutral karma.

Whitewash Malady, formerly Fantantatan Fantaisie Casquette, was the owner of a mysteriously burnt down hat shop. These hats were oft cursed, White wearing one himself to obscure his identity, heavily his skull cutie mark. He's reformed since arriving at the beach, and he's preparing to betroth...

Sweet Hoof is the daughter of Silver Hoof, a blacksmith. She met White when he, as Fan, gave her a cursed hat. Their relationship has since strengthened. White would now move mountains and go through fire for his lover.

Aaand Joy is the only one with the foals right now. Everyone else is rescuing Sweet from a Red Eye-esque scientist who tried to suck her emotions or something from her. Those are the basics of some of our characters. Definitely not all that's transpired, just the parts I can remember from the top of my head.

Go Up