What is wrong with animals these days!

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 12, 11:58:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Silent Wolf

So yeah, my kitten has issues, every morning she's in a room trapped, EVERY MORNING, yesterday she was trapped in the laundry room and today she was trapped in the closet with our freezer  o_O So tell about funny issues your pets have, no sad things or anything aginst the rules~ lol
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Mr.Darkling

Well cats if not all love to go on adventures.
Curiosity killed the cat as they say.  ^-^

My cat likes to change his mind a lot.
He will meow constantly near his food bowl to imply the obvious and I will pour food into it.
He will proceed to stare at me and then just walk off.

My cat is our household troll because he knows he's doing something bad when we approach and he runs off.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Weremetalwolf

<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Rissian

Our crazy inside cats Leah and Kaija tend to turn feral at night.  :I Well not really feral more like incredibly mischievous Leah when I walked into the kitchen started jumping around and sliding in a circle chasing a crumb or something across the kitchen floor also she got into the bathroom one day and starting rolling in the sink. Kaija is a master of evasion when it's bedtime for them since we can't leave them out at night as who knows what they would do.

Their craziness is one of the reasons we love our two inside cats though.  ovO

The Silent Wolf

My little Ravenfeather litterly just a bit ago climbed on my desk chair and clawed on it, now she's trying to kill my butt again.

Vertigo,

My dumb dog keeps running into screen doors.  lol

Chishio Kunrin

My cat Callie is a kleptomaniac. She likes to steal things. She steals my mom's hair ties, plastic bags, underwear, rags, etc.

Also, she's really really curious. Now that she has explored the whole house and the garage, she's insisting on exploring the fridge every time we open it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 12, 22:40:31
My cat Callie is a kleptomaniac. She likes to steal things. She steals my mom's hair ties, plastic bags, underwear, rags, etc.

Also, she's really really curious. Now that she has explored the whole house and the garage, she's insisting on exploring the fridge every time we open it.
Raven does the same thing  lol

Rissian

Our cat Leah steals things out of purses and also stole my nephew's glasses and hid them under my grandma's bed. o_o
Kaija likes to watch me grab stuff out of the fridge probably because I gave her a little bit of turkey once from the fridge and gave her sister Leah some as well.

Leah and Kaija also try to drink water out of the kitchen sink now.  :I

Chishio Kunrin

My cat Rose likes to lick condensation off of glasses and cups.

Rissian

I was getting something to eat in the kitchen a few minutes ago and Leah jumped on the cabinet and tried to catch water drops dripping from the sink with her paw then started putting her face under the faucet and drinking the water.  lol It didn't even bother her that she got water all over her face.  :I   It's getting cold so we have to leave the water running sometimes.

Chishio Kunrin

My cat Rose licks plastic.

And I've mentioned that she now sometimes dips her paw in her water and licks her paw because she once drank some Sprite, thinking it was water, and the carbonation felt weird to her.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 00:24:38

And I've mentioned that she now sometimes dips her paw in her water and licks her paw because she once drank some Sprite, thinking it was water, and the carbonation felt weird to her.

Leah and Kaija try to drink Grandma's coffee when she isn't looking, I don't know if I want to know what kind of odd effects that would have on already hyper cats if they succeeded.  :I

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 13, 00:30:23
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 00:24:38

Leah and Kaija try to drink Grandma's coffee when she isn't looking, I don't know if I want to know what kind of odd effects that would have on already hyper cats if they succeeded.  :I

Callie tried to investigate my strawberry yogurt.
Abby, my mom's cat, likes milk but is lactose intolerant. X3

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 00:32:59
Callie tried to investigate my strawberry yogurt.
Abby, my mom's cat, likes milk but is lactose intolerant. X3

Now I wish I had some strawberry or blueberry yogurt I keep forgetting to buy some myself or ask my mom or dad to buy some, I like the kind that comes with granola bits to mix in it and blueberry is really good with granola in it.  ovO

Leah also tries to sneak food from the kitchen table when we aren't looking while eating but we always catch her before she does it and have her jump down, I think a lot of cats are actually lactose intolerant or at least I heard milk upsets their stomach but I'm not sure myself.

LaptopCommandStation

i'm not home enough to take care of a pet :(

I LOVE how my mom's bird will sit on the spoon handle of her teacup and start drinking her tea.

And, no word of a lie, this bird mocks my mom's cats.  This bird actually MEOWS, like a cat.  I tried videotaping it, but it doesn't like cameras and will go berserk when it sees one  lol

Rissian

With how well birds can copy things I believe it.  ovO
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
(If only it did the full version.)

Chishio Kunrin

Callie's in heat, and I was ignoring her meowing while reading stuff on the internet. She's very vocal when she's in heat, though this time she was just meowing instead of yelling "Hello?!" Suddenly, she stopped... and quietly and perfectly said "Hello." I couldn't help but laugh. lol

She's so good at imitating the sound of saying "Hello"! One night, she pulled my mom's bedroom door open, walked in, and said "Hello?" It scared my mom really bad because she thought it was a person saying it, at first.

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 01:54:43
Callie's in heat, and I was ignoring her meowing while reading stuff on the internet. She's very vocal when she's in heat, though this time she was just meowing instead of yelling "Hello?!" Suddenly, she stopped... and quietly and perfectly said "Hello." I couldn't help but laugh. lol

She's so good at imitating the sound of saying "Hello"! One night, she pulled my mom's bedroom door open, walked in, and said "Hello?" It scared my mom really bad because she thought it was a person saying it, at first.

You simply MUST record her saying "Hello!" ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 01:54:43

Hopefully you can record that someday it would be funny hearing a cat say "Hello." x3 My uncle's cat would say wawa when he wanted you to turn on the water faucet so he could get a drink I don't know why but some cats just refuse to drink water out of their water bowl and instead want you to give them faucet water.

Kaija can't speak but she can shatter your eardrums when she meows if you don't pay attention to her she will just go MEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW!!!.

Go Up