Okay, I just wanted to be sure.  ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Julien999

Question :
Is there a tree or something like this in the Solar Arrow? (Trees or any plants can give you oxygen in exchange of carbon dioxide (CO²))

ScarletInk

It has been established, a little back in the OOC,  that there's a whole greenhouse on the ship, we just never had the chance to bring it on.  X3
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Julien999

Because the ship is so big that noone found it yet? Probably.

P.S. : my mimic bot breathe. :3c

Purple

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Apr 07, 01:44:32
It has been established, a little back in the OOC,  that there's a whole greenhouse on the ship, we just never had the chance to bring it on.  X3

ooh, there's a greenhouse? lol, that's awesome xD

Julien999

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 04, 10:29:42
((My brain say that the air tank is magic proof / Can not use magic from inside.))
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 08, 13:23:46
*Marble Grabs Keldeo's Hoof and teleports them both inside*
Marble : i,m sorry to do this Keldeo but we have no time to loose...Mimic grab on...

As I thought... Misty Fly didn't read everything.

Misty Fly

noone told me about air tank being magic proof thing...
Magic...

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 08, 13:50:41
As I thought... Misty Fly didn't read everything.

...so now everyone's stuck?

Julien999

Well, when I said...
Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 04, 10:29:42
((My brain say that the air tank is magic proof / Can not use magic from inside.))
It mean "probably"...

If we can use magic from inside, Mimic should not have a problem to teleport herself out of it. But it will be too easy and plus, it's possible that the armor will use Deep Sense to teleport out of it if that's what you want to happen.

Purple

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Apr 09, 09:15:50
Keldeo nodded, and shot a glowing blue orb of energy at the Mecha, followed by a stream of water he shot from hiss hooves.  The water should fry the systems, but if it didn't he would have to destroy the suit altogether
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 09, 09:32:56
*The Suit starts walking towards Keldeo*
Marble : what systems? that thing is not a robot
Um...
Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Mar 29, 14:54:42
Unfortunately, it's clearly said that the armor corrupted Deep Sense... What should we do?
So... there's nothing else than a armor full of dark magic that corrupted Deep Sense then... This is the only thing in my mind instead of a robot.

Just a armor bewitched by dark magic, then captured Deep Sense and control her in the armor.

Purple

o.o .... i'm so confused right now.  :facehoof:

Julien999

2016 Apr 12, 07:45:38 #493 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 12, 15:54:47 by Julien999
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Apr 09, 11:05:14
o.o .... i'm so confused right now.  :facehoof:
Eh... everything is so confusing with Misty that I forgot what I just said...

Post Merge

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Mar 28, 22:56:40
Spoiler: Sparkle's most likely reaction to the decision and some spoilers on her character.  Do not read if you don't want to know ahead of time • show
Sparkle would probably want to go to the new planet, especially if she found out that Equestria was long gone.  I picture Sparkle being someone who is mentally unstable and emotionally fragile.  Her reaction to finding out that Equestria is gone would probably start with her acting like she is unaffected while she was around the others, but as soon as she were left alone she would break down, the emotional stress getting to her, since the only thing keeping her going was the thought of getting home.  She would then enter a period of depression, where she would act a bit odd, seeming like she had changed somehow, and acting far more serious and depressed. Eventually she would adapt to the situation, and focus on the goal of recolonizing the new planet.  Her personality would permantently have changed however, and she would likely never be optimistic or cheery again, barely ever cracking a smile.

You know what?

I was thinking that before she going so, I was planning for Mimic to listen Sparkle singing in front of her when they are in the greenhouse. (After finding the greenhouse - Mimic want to hear Sparkle sing - Before getting the news about Equestria.)

Julien999

Okay, it seems like this RP really slowed down because everyone is really busy those days or something like that.

It's true that this armor thinging really exhausted most of the peoples. (Or maybe should I said "annoyed"?)

Purple

I was just waiting for everyone else, since i wasn't sure what to do next lol.

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 19, 04:48:08
It's true that this armor thinging really exhausted most of the peoples. (Or maybe should I said "annoyed"?)

yeah, that was pretty confusing.

FakeSmile

I didn't really find it all that interesting. It was dragged out way too long and got pretty annoying.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Purple

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Apr 21, 16:31:26
I didn't really find it all that interesting. It was dragged out way too long and got pretty annoying.

^ I second that

Julien999

So... what should we do, now? (Or should I said, how should we continue this?)

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 21, 19:20:19 #499 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 21, 19:22:32 by FakeSmile
The main reason why this "pause" tends to happen is because the party as a whole get burns out.
First we had Nameless launch to Space.
Then we had the Monster.
Then we had Maple run off the ship.
Then we had the space suit.

All these happened back to back. I understand y'all might not know what to do and want to keep this alive, but adding another event isnt the route to go. It exhaust people and majority of the time people don't communicate what they have planned, which leads to more confusion. I even have a hard time caring for the cast because Galacto barely knows anyone. There is no down time to form bonds and stabilize who are characters are, because an event is thrown in and everyone wants to be part of it in fear of being left behind. Galacto has no real reason to care for anyone on this ship; they are all strangers to him. The only real conversation he had with someone is with Sparkle ( One good conversation but it was mostly about how she felt so no huge bond was formed), Nameless and Scarlet.

This thread is probably the most exhausting RP I ever been apart of. Not that I didn't have my moments that I was enjoying the RP, but I am tired right after the event.

So how to continue about this RP? We need to establish a few things.

[Hr]

[B]Number One: Events[/b]

Events for now on will either need Scarlet's approval or go through a voting system. This will get rid of confusion and make everything a lot easier.

[B]Number Two: Event Limit [/b]

We don't need an event every other minute. I find it hard to find these events interesting once one just end. It takes away any down time to reflect on the event when you thrown in a new one.

[B]Number Three: Locations [/b]

Figure out all the rooms we want and what their purpose are. This will give us a general idea of the ship and we can interact with the environment better. More places means more fun time.

[B]Number Four: Characters [/b]

Figure out your character's weakness and strengths. They are on a ship and have no idea what is going on. How would you feel if you were pulled away from your family? How would you act when face to a monster? How would you interact with the environment and those around you? It is a nice touch to see a pony not act the hero and show some real emotions. Analyze the situation and see if your pony fits in it well. Not all events will be meant for your pony, and that is okay. I find it most interesting to read internal dialog of a character.

[Hr]

I am not calling out anyone, these are just meant to clear up confusion and make RP with each other easier. I have failed many of these rules and I shouldn't had made Galacto so chipper. I shouldn't have over done the whole "useless" thing. I shouldn't put him in events that require me to be there in order for the thread to continue. I have my weakness as a Role Player, and I have my strengths; we all do. Never will I ask for perfection, as long as you give me your best shot then I can't complain. This RP is fun, but I do not want to feel exhausted as soon as I see the yellow star filled on this thread. Now, here is my solution.

As soon as the Rescue mission is over, we time skip a month. Over this month, everyone should feel a bit "at home" in the RP. During that month nothing will happen, but we can discuss here who spent time with who, and who are good friends. We can move past a lot of the events and they can be a distant memory. The crew can either figure out how to get home or continue on the path the space ship is heading.

Think of it as a fresh start; you can have your OC behave how you wanted them to within the story line. We also can make these events more meaningful and organized. And we can actually make some progress in this RP. I would like to see this RP make it to the end and not shrivel up and die.

[Hr]

Its up to y'all, this is just my suggestion.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up