Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

2016 Mar 22, 08:39:17 #440 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 22, 09:21:45 by FakeSmile
Quote from: Maplewood on 2016 Mar 21, 23:10:53
alright so what i was going for was that maples mech would  crash into the ship leading to maple telling nameless of whats going on over at the solar arrow, he was also going to get memory back from the impact

Idk it feels a bit random for Maple to come in all a sudden and tell Nameless this. That's just me though, if Nameless is fine with it, go ahead.

In the future, do remember to discuss events you want to do if it involves other players' OCs.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Maplewood

understandably that's my fault I kinda realized that I need to do something  about maple being off his rocker. I can still delete  the post since nameless hasn't replied yet 

Nameless Whirlwind

I'm alright with it, even though it does seem somewhat random, but...

Signature.

Maplewood

Julien999

Maplewood

that's my face when nameless is fine with it , but yeah that's the last of the randomness from me sorry guys

ScarletInk

Am I the only one who thought about Maple's avatar dancing like that?  lol
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Maplewood

ScarletInk

Happy Easter to everyone!  :D

Julien999

2016 Mar 27, 06:06:46 #449 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 27, 06:11:39 by Julien999
This is RT09, code name : Mimic.
I wish to all of you an Happy Easter day!

Well, thank you. I didn't even expect this because I never thought about "events"...

Also, is there something we can do in the RP? (More likely "what's happening?")

Post Merge

Something is telling me that this armor is corrupted by dark magic, but it's not supposed to be possible if the ponies checked all the stuffs inside the ship before sending it to space. But then... they found a secret door behind an wall and this happen...

Purple

we could always adjust it to say that the armor was experiencing a mechanical malfunction?  Although that might be a bit of a stretch at this point.

Oh, and also, Happy Easter everyone! :D

FakeSmile

Y'all have a Happy Easter!

Yeah, the mechanical malfunction would prob be the best route.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

Happy (Late) Easter!

I wonder what'll happen when everything is calm and they are at the navigational room and they are forced to decide if they want to go home or to visit the new planet.

It could be quite the civil war :>
Signature.

FakeSmile

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Purple

2016 Mar 28, 22:56:40 #454 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 28, 22:58:18 by Purple
Quote from: Nameless Whirlwind on 2016 Mar 28, 22:37:19
I wonder what'll happen when everything is calm and they are at the navigational room and they are forced to decide if they want to go home or to visit the new planet.

It could be quite the civil war :>

lol, I wouldn't want to reveal any details ahead of time, but...

Spoiler: Sparkle's most likely reaction to the decision and some spoilers on her character.  Do not read if you don't want to know ahead of time • show
Sparkle would probably want to go to the new planet, especially if she found out that Equestria was long gone.  I picture Sparkle being someone who is mentally unstable and emotionally fragile.  Her reaction to finding out that Equestria is gone would probably start with her acting like she is unaffected while she was around the others, but as soon as she were left alone she would break down, the emotional stress getting to her, since the only thing keeping her going was the thought of getting home.  She would then enter a period of depression, where she would act a bit odd, seeming like she had changed somehow, and acting far more serious and depressed. Eventually she would adapt to the situation, and focus on the goal of recolonizing the new planet.  Her personality would permantently have changed however, and she would likely never be optimistic or cheery again, barely ever cracking a smile.

:3

Julien999

2016 Mar 29, 14:54:42 #455 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 29, 15:32:06 by Julien999
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Mar 27, 09:03:50
we could always adjust it to say that the armor was experiencing a mechanical malfunction?  Although that might be a bit of a stretch at this point.

Oh, and also, Happy Easter everyone! :D
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Mar 27, 09:22:08
Y'all have a Happy Easter!

Yeah, the mechanical malfunction would prob be the best route.
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 26, 13:28:42
*The Armor takes Deep Sense over*
Deep Sense : it's too late for that! *She Grabs Marble*

Unfortunately, it's clearly said that the armor corrupted Deep Sense... What should we do?

And that's pretty much the thing that I expected from Misty to do... <--- Now you understand what stupid and unexpected thing that he can write in a such good RP? No offense, it's just make no sense. You didn't explain how this dangerous armor get here even though it's checked. Just make no sense at all. At least for me... :ajshifty:

FakeSmile

I suggest ditchin' that aspect of the Mecha Bot. It doesn't make much sense to me either and I don't really know to go bout the RP right now.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Purple

if it's any help, we could always do a short time skip.  That's what i usually do when i get stuck when RPing on Skype.

FakeSmile

Time skip could work. One of us could make a post that summarizes the events that occurred during the time skip and then we move on.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Ok, guys, I've seen everyone has been slowing down on the RP due to the exaggerate amount of things that are happening, all in one time, during the story, and I've also seen several suggestion about time-skipping the mecha battle to get to a more calm point.

As the RP's creator and responsible, I'm sorry for not having been more assertive about the rules I dictated myself: I said that major plot points, involving also attacks of various genre, should have been discussed before making them happen, but then I backed out and let things roll out of control. And now, we ended up with two major attacks happening at a short time away from each other, not long enough to take a step back and enjoy a moment of calm.

@Misty Fly , your idea for the mecha attack was good and interesting, but it happened too close to the beast attack and a big part of the crew doesn't even remotely know how to deal with it, since we also don't have the expert on this matter on the ship right now.
So, I'm sorry to say, but I agree with @Purple and @FakeSmile about the time skip, unless you find another way to end the battle quickly and reunite your characters to the others.

Go Up