Scary/Horror Games ;_;

Started by Firey, 2012 Aug 22, 08:33:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Firey

2012 Aug 22, 08:33:14 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 23, 03:51:57 by Firey
I have no idea why but I just like to scare myself by playing these horror games... >_>

Slender - It was scary when that sound played  (when you confront Slenderman) and
the soundtrack is just downright creepy. But other than those 2 factors, not too scary.

Amnesia - Yes. This game scared me so much that it took me 30 minutes to go to the next room...
I was too scared to confront that monster guy.
Also, the randomly opening doors, winds and random screams almost made me jump. But I still insist on playing it anyway.

That's all the GOOD horror games I've played...I want MOAR!     ovO
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Rissian

Slender gave me the creeps for awhile but then I eventually got used to it. o_o
F.E.A.R is another good scary game Dead Space, is also scary Dark Souls is scary depending on the situation, but usually oh man I'm gonna die!! scares on Dark Souls then you eventually get used to that.

Another good scary game is the resident evil 1 remake for GCN,I need to play that remake again.

Firey

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Aug 23, 04:10:56
Slender gave me the creeps for awhile but then I eventually got used to it. o_o
F.E.A.R is another good scary game Dead Space, is also scary Dark Souls is scary depending on the situation, but usually oh man I'm gonna die!! scares on Dark Souls then you eventually get used to that.

Another good scary game is the resident evil 1 remake for GCN,I need to play that remake again.

(Back from playing Amnesia)
I think....I'll take a break.... >A<

Well I can't believe I forgot about those games. I'll give them all a try!   x3
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Lary

I never get scared of any game.

Except Martian Gothic, only because it scarred my childhood.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

I can't play Dead Space, if something from the environment jumps out me, I start screaming and firing in every direction  lol

Captain0Ron

Try Nightmare House (1&2) and SCP - Containment Breach. I'm a huge fan of horror. ovO
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Lord of Madness

Amnesia

I just ran like an idiot without any form of thought to try to outrun all the monsters! I just LEROY JENKINS through the whole game.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Aug 23, 15:16:36 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 23, 15:18:51 by Chishio Kunrin
Ah. I remember Tobuscus's Amnesia playthrough. He ended up jumping off a cliff in panic. twice.

Toby: *Hops into window* Alright. Easy as cake-- *Castle starts shaking* AH! NO! AHH! WHAT'S GOING ON?! *Leaps off the window* NOOO YOU IDIOT! *Dies*
Game: Watch your step...
Toby: That should say.. "Don't jump off the window like an idiot."

Spoiler: Second time • show

His Slender playthrough has only scared me a few times. I think I got more scared during Duncan's (from the Yogscast) mostly because he ended up running into Slenderman over and over and over in the bathroom part. Plus, Toby's hilarious when he's scared. "Guess what. Guess what. *Turns around and sees Slenderman* AH! GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT, SLENDERMAN! ... CHICKEN BUTT!!!!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

Me and my cousin really want Toby to try out Dark Souls since it's on PC now, I think a few other fans also want him to try it out, that game is rage worthy and scary when 40000 souls (EXP used for stats basically) are at risk in a boss fight I also wonder if he would ever play Resident Evil 1 on GCN me and my sister were always scared by that game when we first got it a years ago I want to replay it though to see if it still bothers me after seeing games like dead space it probably won't, especially since zombies are slow, unless you play Left 4 Dead.

(The only thing that bothered me in RE1 was the suspense of hearing a zombie and waiting for it to find you because you can't see it with the odd camera angles, more suspenseful when you are out of ammo have red life and only a combat knife to fight zombies with. )

Flutterwing

I LOVE horror games my fav are horror but honestly I have never played a game that scared me enough to be fun most horror games are action games til your about to die but then it's not a fear of the game it's self but the frustration of dieing yet again and restarting the checkpoint but they are fun just nothing seems to scare enough >A<
The decent had destroyed me... but I lived.

Go Up