Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: Dragongirl45 on 2013 Jun 07, 11:08:07
Well strangely the download link doesn't show the game,Is this some kind of bug or?.. :s
No. the link they showed was supposed to show you the system requirements to see if your computer is compatible.

Zbizo

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jun 19, 15:43:01
Does the game work best with a desktop or a laptop? Because I wanna get on the moment I wake up on the open server day.  :D

On first stress test I've ran it on both - Laptop(FS li-1718 with RAM upgraded to 3gb, 256 chipset gpu, vista home basic x86) with similiar configuration as recommended and PC (1gb DDR5, i3-2600 x64, 1333 4GB DDR3, 500GB 3200 rpm, win 7 x64), both lagged only during areas loading

FanofRainbowDash

Siphion

I guess time will heal me more as it did before back in the days from the beginning of my time when I searched the thing I cannot find and that is nothing more than serenity.

baalrukh

Hello, sorry for my really bad english, i'm french  >.<
I waits for a very long time the opening of legends of equestria. For join the beta, i need to make something? I try to download the game here : http://www.legendsofequestria.com/downloads
But... i can't  :s
I hope i can play with you in July.  :D

Pipkin

The game's pre-alpha build will become available temporarily during the Stress Test weekend in July.  They'll likely post a download link on the friday of that weekend or something.  You can't download it just yet :)

Siphion

Would somepony like to join me and experience this weekend together in da magic of friendship ?   ovO
I guess time will heal me more as it did before back in the days from the beginning of my time when I searched the thing I cannot find and that is nothing more than serenity.

baalrukh

Oh, Thank you for the answer  :D
I wait for July 5-7th  ovO

Centric

So i am new here and just wondering when the game will be available to download? Were is a good place to start on reading and getting to know everyone and all that.  x3

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Centric on 2013 Jun 23, 18:19:30
So i am new here and just wondering when the game will be available to download? Were is a good place to start on reading and getting to know everyone and all that.  x3

here are some questions we get alot
http://www.legendsofequestria.com/faq

LoE wiki
http://legendsofequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Legends_of_Equestria_Wiki

check out our facebook, twitter, youtube, dA, and livestream for fun things to check out
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jun 23, 18:27:47
here are some questions we get alot
http://www.legendsofequestria.com/faq

LoE wiki
http://legendsofequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Legends_of_Equestria_Wiki

check out our facebook, twitter, youtube, dA, and livestream for fun things to check out

You beat me to it by about two minutes.  X3
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

cloudandis

Looks like I came back in a lucky ... time... stamp. June is almost over.  0:) So I guess it's closer for meee...  <3

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: cloudandis on 2013 Jun 24, 20:55:16
Looks like I came back in a lucky ... time... stamp.

I'd say so, it starts in 10 days! I can hardly wait!
... But good things come to those who wait.  0:)
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

ShadowHeart

at first when I saw the new one I was like  :D but then I realized I would STILL be on vacation during the next one. NOOOOO

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Jun 26, 06:35:00
at first when I saw the new one I was like  :D but then I realized I would STILL be on vacation during the next one. NOOOOO

Does it have internet and a computer? Then you can still play.  :)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jun 26, 09:18:56
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Jun 26, 06:35:00
Spoiler: show

Does it have internet and a computer? Then you can still play.  :)

What if she's going to a big amusement park kind of place like Disney World? :3 Or if she's going camping? Or maybe a water park? *-* Even if she can get internet at those places, her family will want to spend time with her and have fun. ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GlassMirror

Zbizo

just one week left
Could you post what new we can see on testserver(changes since first stress test) in main page when tests begin?

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Jun 27, 18:07:25
Could you post what new we can see on testserver(changes since first stress test) in main page when tests begin?

And miss the fun discovering it by yourself?  :P ;)

Go Up