Rad Thunder

2013 Feb 23, 10:22:53 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 01, 08:16:06 by Rad Thunder
Turquoise Flair
Spoiler: show
Name: Turquoise Flair
Race: Earth Pony
Coat Color: Light blue
Mane: Spiked, 2 shades of pink
Clothes: Teal jumpsuit with teal hoofwraps, Gold and Silver bracelets with jade gems, hot pink glasses
Cutie Mark: Five point pink star within a pair of red and yellow 6 point stars
Personality: Flamboyant and energetic, but demanding

Cutie Mark and Backstory: Turquoise Flair grew up in Los Pegasus, and dreamed of being a designer to the stars. In his teen years, he realized he was 'different', but it didn't stop him from his designs. When one of them was picked up by Hoity Toity, he was overcome with joy, and his cutie mark appeared.

Current Story: He lives in Ponyville and operates a clothing stall. He has a rivalry with Rarity, hoping to show that his designs are better then hers.

Pics:
[spoiler]
Cutie Mark

Made in Pony Creator

^By Johannes
[/spoiler]

Heartful Hero and Silver Star
Name: Heartful Hero and Silver Star
Race: Earth Pony/Unicorn
Ages: 12
Coat Colors: Bright yellow/light grey
Mane: None/Green and mint, tied with bows on both sides
Clothes: Dark brown hat and vest with light brown galoshes/Silver cape with stars and white shoes
Cutie Mark: Inverted hearts in pink and orange/Scaled stars in shades of silver
Personality: Brave, energetic/bold, tomboyish

Backstory: Heartful Gold was from Appleloosa, Silver Star from Manehattan. Both were orphans with no home. They decided to leave their homes and explore Equestria, and by fate they met in Ponyville and became fast friends. One day they worked together to save a fellow pony in the Everfree Forest, and decided that they wanted to help ponies everywhere.

Current Story: The duo now work together in Ponyville as the Rescue Trio, with Ace. They are now coltfriend and marefriend, but that doesn't stop them from continuing to help ponies.

Silver Star's Unique Spells:
[spoiler]Torchlight - A special light spell. Rather then stay with the caster, it can be directed in directions, shedding light wherever it goes.

Condensation - This spell makes a small rain cloud. Silver uses this to create water when she needs it.

Teleportation - Learned from Ace. Allows her to teleport wherever she can see.

Pics:

^Cutie marks

^Made in Pony Creator

^By I like lobsters
[/spoiler]

Harpy Siren (Precious Petal)
Name: Harpy Siren (Precious Petal)
Race: Unicorn
Ages: 24 (19)
Coat Color: Light magenta (Pink)
Mane: White and hot pink (white and light pink)
Clothes: Red hoof hoops
Cutie Mark: A heart splitting in half (Red rose petals)
Personality: Dark, conniving, hateful (Kind, caring, sly)

Backstory: Born as Precious Petal in a small village near the Frozen North. She moved to Canterlot at a young age, still unsure of what she wanted to do. She tried to fit in, but everypony shied away from her because of her bad attitude. She then discovered a spell that could change her appearance into a beautiful mare, and soon had many colts attracted to her. Some were previously engaged and even married, and when their significant others learned, they broke up with their husbands and coltfriends. Petal found a twisted satisfaction in breaking the hearts of mares and colts in love. She changed her name to Harpy Siren, but kept Precious Petal as her transformed name.

Current Story: Harpy lives with Flame in a small base in the Everfree Forest. She is currently pregnant with a foal.

Unique Spells:
[spoiler]Transformation - This spell let's her transform into Precious Petal, or back to Harpy Siren.

Pics:

^Cutie Marks. Harpy Siren (left), Precious Petal (right)

^Harpy Siren made in Pony Creator

^Precious Petal made in Pony Creator
[/spoiler]

Legion495

he realized he was 'different' (homosexual)

Oh man I like that. The first pony I see with a such property.

To the second one:
The Story is nice and I like this drawing.

To the third:
Little extrem talent, but if there are good ponies must be a evil one too.
I would prefer a other picture without the pony creator.

All in one I have too say it looks very good and the disclosures are very organized.
Better then my one in any way  ^-^

Morning Glory

Quote from: Legion495 on 2013 Feb 25, 14:49:06
he realized he was 'different' (homosexual)

Oh man I like that. The first pony I see with a such property.

That's probably because it's one of the rules of the LoE forums to avoid mention of sexual orientation (Section 2, Rule 12). It's not because LoE is intolerant, but rather to avoid kicking up heated discussions that never end well.  :c

In fact, Rad, not to rain on your parade, but it might not be a bad idea to simply describe Turquoise Flair as "flamboyant" or "feminine" and leave his orientation ambiguous. That way you can avoid any accusations of rule-breaking.

Rad Thunder

Fair enough. I removed that one bit. Anyone who reads it should still know what I'm trying to describe.

Morning Glory

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2013 Mar 01, 08:16:54
Fair enough. I removed that one bit. Anyone who reads it should still know what I'm trying to describe.

Exactly. People can read into your description well enough, I think.

Go Up