Corrupt a wish

Started by Tranquil Soul Edge, 2013 Feb 15, 12:08:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doomato

Granted, it's now sailing the seas of Cornwall with me on my yacht.

I wish that my new family could see my yacht... :c

Peace Keeper

(Where did you get a yacht, and how much for it?  O: )
Granted, but it's their yacht, too.

I wish for my shoe back! (Those NIKE O-rings cost me 250, and losing one means I need to buy the pair again)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Granted, you get the back of your shoe.

I wish to go on an adventure with the rest of the shoe and fight cyborg, zombie, ninja, robot, dinosaur pirates. :3

Peace Keeper

Granted, but you will lose that part of MY shoe.
:c Now I need to spend another 250 to replace the pair.

I wish to find a seasonal job to buy another pair of NIKE O-rings
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Granted, in winter, you become a mall Santa and get kicked by children multiple times and called a "faker"! lol

I wish for your shoe and I to see that! :D

Peace Keeper

Granted, but they are worthless now. *sign* :c here you go  . These are really good shoes, too.

I wish for some time alone.  :'( .

Doomato

Granted, in the fake gingerbread house! lol

Ah rish yoo new dat ah wuv yoo, Sunta. :3

Peace Keeper

Granted, but not as Santa (thank you though)

I wish for some time to calm my mind

Doomato

Granted, time's up!

Ah rish fow e huggle fwom mah knew famiwy. :3

Peace Keeper

Granted, but is for a very brief moment.

I wish for...
Spoiler: THIS • show

for Giving Winter.

Doomato

Granted, your pic doesn't work.

I wish for a new tie! :D

Peace Keeper

(*-Aw man. The first time a pic didn't work. It was a starman from Super Mario)

Granted, but it has Chrysalis on it (Blame her, not me)

I wish I could find a way to divorce the marriage or have my brother understand about this or let my brother know about this (He will never forgive me or any of my friends (and enemies) for this. He will explode)

Doomato

Granted, you could but you don't.

I wish to have a persona! :D

Peace Keeper

Granted, here is a print cut-out of your persona

I wish I wasn't shy to jump in to an RP (I still have the feeling of messing something up)

Also, I wish I could draw my OC as well as...
Spoiler: this • show

Doomato

Granted, you take it for granted.

I wish I didn't take things for granite. lol

Peace Keeper

Granted, but it becomes an igneous.

I wish... (I can't think of any more wishes. I'm running out!)

alexandas

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Sep 04, 05:02:11
Granted.

< ( ( ( o ) ) ) > . . < ( ( ( o ) ) ) >

Welcome to your eternal sleep.

I wish for a real rinnegan, it would be so much fun X3

o n o

Granted but ----------------------------------------- [? idk]
I wish to be a magical girl
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Doomato

Granted, you are now a deformed human girl with wings and a horn.

I wish I had enough money to ask for a plushie commission of baby Doom... :c

Peace Keeper

2014 Sep 05, 17:48:43 #2638 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 05, 18:56:22 by Peace Keeper
Granted, but it is display only. You play with it, it will unravel
*If I have the time and place to do canvas art, I can easily get an upwards of 50, but nah, to steep and unfair. If possible, I do it free! Honestly, I hate charging commission.)

(*-I finally got a new set of wishes)
I wish to dream of a DBZ-style fight again.

Chromastone64

Granted, its between you and the baby Cakes.
I wish my dad would respect me, my bro and my mum a bit more.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Go Up