My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AlDeezy

Currently my reaction is comparable to my reaction to the XBox One reveal: not really looking forward to it, but not exactly hating it either.

Hopefully this reaction turns into how I felt after watching the first episode of Darker than Black: The name is silly but DUDE THIS IS AWESOME.

ArtVeigar

I don't want to change the subject here, but I'm looking foward to this movie more than to Xbox One.... Some of it's "features" really makes me want PS4 better....

But anyway, I've read some speculations about this movie and noticed it might have a pretty good story. I hadn't read that Sunset Shimmer was actually Celestia's student in the past, and this fact makes everything more interesting... And I trust the writers at least for some good comedy. Really, the only thing that I still don't like about it is Twi's apparent romance. I can't imagine how somepony who spent her entire life as a pony can fall in love for a human. If they make it deep enough, though, it might work out, but if it's a superficial highschool romance, it will really annoy me.

And he is probably a new pony... The mark on his shirt was never seen before, even though it looks like a combination of Soaring's thunder and Shining Armor's shield.

The Wandering Magus

how did they suddenly gain bipedal balance after having essentially walked on their fingernails and toenails their entire life?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Nightmare702

~Deleted, wat?~

super_chris85

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 May 27, 13:20:14
how did they suddenly gain bipedal balance after having essentially walked on their fingernails and toenails their entire life?

well usually in situations like this they explain it as a second nature to them. when a character(take a pony for example) walks on 4 legs usually is switched into a  bipedal organism walking on two legs just seems to be as easy as walking four. It is just a nature feeling with that particular animal

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 May 28, 12:33:16
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 May 27, 13:20:14

well usually in situations like this they explain it as a second nature to them. when a character(take a pony for example) walks on 4 legs usually is switched into a  bipedal organism walking on two legs just seems to be as easy as walking four. It is just a nature feeling with that particular animal
...I'll believe it was MAGIC and leave it at that then, I guess x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Azure

Everything makes sense until you notice their arms.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

The Silent Wolf

The movie is seeming better and better everytime I see a trailer! I can't wait to go with my morial, Thrsa, to see it!
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

ArtVeigar

The movie is looking better and better! At firts I was hoping it was a joke, then I decided to give it a try, and now I'm even excited for it! I'm still a little concerned with "Brad", but Sunset Shimmer is really picking my interest... It was nice to know she was also from Equestria, not a villain from the human world. And there aren't many unicorncs we've seen who can use a blink spell... And why is she trying to get the crown? Man, now I really can't wait for it... :P

Chishio Kunrin

WARNING
Everyone, watch out for screenshots of Equestria Girls! Someone has been leaking spoiler screenshots on the internet.
Unless you want the movie spoiled for you, try to avoid screenshots and images of EG as much as you can.
Thank you for spending some time to read this. ;)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LadyInWhite

The second Trailer made me have more hope for this than the first. Considering it's been in the works for over a year and it's the same writing staff the plot can't be as bad as the first trailer makes it out to be. But I will just have to wait and see when it's on youtube.  ^-^
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

Cotton Ball

Yayz more trailers

This trailer is hysterical
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Chishio Kunrin

Yeah, the second trailer is even better and more interesting, probably because it actually explains the plot.

I like the pony ear headbands that the characters are wearing in that one part of the trailer. :3

Cotton Ball

2013 Jun 10, 05:50:05 #75 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 10, 05:55:26 by Cotton Ball
The trailer sorta tells that twi lives with cadence and her brother. So we know that for season 4
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Night Pony

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Jun 10, 05:50:05
The trailer sorta tells that twi lives with cadence and her brother. So we know that for season 4

Because it's impossible or improbable that she travelled there either from Canterlot or Ponyville.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jun 10, 06:30:20

Because it's impossible or improbable that she travelled there either from Canterlot or Ponyville.

Yeah, I think she was just staying there for the night or for the week or something.

And apparently, her crown is the Element of Magic with a different shape.

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 10, 07:29:11

Yeah, I think she was just staying there for the night or for the week or something.

I thought that was apparent since she used it like a crown in the finale.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jun 10, 07:37:44
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 10, 07:29:11

I thought that was apparent since she used it like a crown in the finale.

Yeah, but her new crown is shaped differently, so I didn't know she was actually using the Element of Magic as a crown.
Before:

Now:

So, for some reason, the Element of Magic shrank into a new crown, and she's just gonna use that as her princess crown.

Go Up