Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Irroro

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2017 Mar 27, 02:25:09
((I'm surprised you didn't let your OC go with Misty's OCs. Could've went with them. xDD))

*Mayfly and IC flew to a little infirmary with Blaze. His wounds weren't serious, but were still treated, and since he had a little smoke inhalation, he was treated for that too. x3

Once done, Mayfly and IC, with a still unconscious Blaze, flies to where the rest of the group settled to (I think it's a bar. xD)...*

Mayfly (Puts Blaze down next to her feet): Uhh... We can explain this unfortunate event. xD

((To be honest with you and everyone in this RP, I didn't have her go with them because I didn't know how fast they were flying through the air or if Warrior could even keep up.  X3 Realistically, I suppose--and now that I think about it--, she should've been able to follow you guys if she ran. But the thought hadn't passed my mind until now.

Oh well. ^-^

Stuff like this is exactly why I had her the way she is.  ovO

Anyways, on with the short story of what Warrior did after the little bang.))

The two ponies hadn't said a word to Warrior, and they flew off with the unconcious pony and his things in tow, leaving behind a speechless unicorn with more questions than she ever thought she could possess within a single moment. One thing she knew for sure, she thought as she rubbed a hoof to where her dried tears were, looking around the remains of the bakery, all of what happened seemed like something out of a videogame.

She turned around and she walked silently to the fallen trashcan, gathering the attention of the ponies around who'd come to inspect the spectacle, some of their faces lighting up in recognition as their eyes fell upon her sword and shield cutie-mark and features, causing many of them to whisper quietly amongst themselves.

She didn't seem to care or notice as she stood next to the can, over her cloak and glasses. She stared into their trampled, broken parts as she remembered the pillar of fire-pony that she saw, and she remembered the feeling of seeing such awesomeness incarnate. She remembered the sheer feeling, the tears, the thumping in her chest, the adrenaline. And, as she picked up the remains of her cloak and glasses with her magical red aura, she knew that this was what she had been waiting for all this time:

Her chance at an adventure.

And there was no way she was going to let it slip by her.

*End of the episode music starts playing lol*

annosrules

"Please do," Blazing says to Mayfly through his oxygen mask as he stays prone, leaving his eyes shut.

Aqua Fire

Trix walked up to the pony. "What was with the fire *muffles: that I caused* turning into a giant pony? Why, and how, did that pony turn everything to 1s and 0s?"
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

GlassMirror

((Pretty sure that the other's aren't far, so she can catch up Irro lol ))

Mayfly: (looking at Blaze) Have we met...? I'm going off topic, anyways, that pony, or that, what you just saw, was Malware, or Mal for short...

Infamous Catch: Mal was a program that aided with these ponies who wanted to recreate this game called Cyberville.... I know that some of you guys may have heard of it, since I recognize some ponies here....

Mayfly: Now, we have nothing to do with all of this, but once us dragon ponies found out that they were doing that, we had shut down their little group, and Cyberville was never created. Now, I don't know these details, but something happened with their systems and hardware, and Mal ended up getting corrupted, and most of her files, data, memory, etc, was deleted, and replaced with new ones, ones that she created...

annosrules

Blaze's eyes flashed open ay the mention of Cyberville and at Infamous Catch recognizing ponies from the incident. "I-is it true? Was HE there!? You have to tell me!" He madly calls, reaching out and pulling Infamous closer as to stare his green milky eyes into Catch's.

GlassMirror

Infamous Catch: I know you're not that dumb. Of course I was there, so was Mayfly, Relic, Razor,  everyone that you saw.

*Infamous Catch pushes him away, wiping his fur off.*

((BTW, this rp is now a Jump in. C:))

Aqua Fire

Trix had no idea what they were talking about.
"Um.. My sister and I moved here recently, and don't know what your talking about. What is Cyperville?"
"It's a game." Ember said. Trix looked at her, suprised. "I heard about it." She continued. "Never played it."
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry it took me a while to respond. Got caught up with busy stuff I only caught skims of it. Honestly I am even lost as to where everyone is at x3 not sure if we are still real world or in digital world.

------------------------------------------

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Mar 25, 07:38:24
*Taraxippi lands on the ground enters the (diner?,bar?,tavern?,) approaches the Peace Brothers and looks at them*

Taraxippi : this code is trying to turn our world into a virtual reality if they reach Canterlot Castle..

Marble : then noone will be able to stop it...wait a second i remember you two we were in that game together if i.m not mistaken?

Well I remember seeing you somehwere too Marble, but her... I REMEMBER NOW! Now I remember, it was like a month or so ago in that game. So... why is this happening?

It's probably the game from before. I think they were probably doing experiments and now our world looks like its turning into a video game like before. You guys know how it happened?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

annosrules

"No, not him, HIM! Match Stick!" the pony continues frantically, shoving Infamous back a bit and removing his mask and hospital garbs as he makes for the floor.

GlassMirror

Infamous Catch: .... Jeez, what's wrong with you?

Mayfly: Maybe the smoke is getting to him unfortunately. Keep that mask on you Blaze. x3

(( I might have to clear some things up in the OOC thread later... Since some don't get anything. No worries, we'll be on track. xD ))

Misty Fly

Marble : we don't know how this happened but... *she takes out a cupcake* mabe this could tell us? hey do you still have yours *she looks at taraxippi*

Tax : no i already ate mine cause that thing didn't lie it really was full of energy but to me it really helped but only for a limited time until i can find another supply of energy
Magic...

Peace Keeper

What kind of cupcake is that? Is it like a powerup or... energy? Like gain health or something?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : no it's...honestly i can't really tell what it is...it felt like it's from that world but at the same time it felt like it's from here aswell *she attempts to break the cupcake and but suddenly it turns into bunch of 1s and 0s and she drops it*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

... So it was a computer or digital kind of cupcake. So that means things from the game are coming to real life. Then that means Tax is also digital, too and came out of the game to be real in this world.

Misty Fly

*Tax looks at Peace Maker*

Tax : i may be digital but i have few advantage over this creature like for example i am immune to these 1s and 0s they can't affect me cause it only affects real beings not virtual ones so i can protect you from these if needed
Magic...

Peace Keeper

So whatever digital thing that is happening here is gonna affect us, and to you its nothing cause... you are a part of it already. So basically since you are already digital, there is no point to affect you again. So what do we do now?

Misty Fly

Tax : we need to find a Energy Source from that world cause like i said before my Power Source is is going fast because the virtual world was what was gave me that energy and kept me alive and since i,m not in that world anymore...well
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Then with anything that is happening around turning into code, I think you would be a bit safer now that the world is turning into a digital world. I think we are the ones to evacuate. If you do come with us, we probably won't have the kind of food for you to survive. But one thing I don't know, its who wants to turn this world digital? And what was that giant pony that was there earlier?

Misty Fly

Marble : we are not sure the creature never revealed her true intentions..  but if she is as dangerous as she claims to be...then we must be ready for her wait i wonder can we try to fight her?

Tax : no chance if you destroy her she will just spawn back we have to destroy the energy source that made her in the first if we want to stop her
Magic...

Peace Keeper

There is another problem. We are not as powerful like when we were in the game. We are normal ponies. I mean me and Keeper could have fused into one and become super powerful, but in here, we can't do anything like that. Keeper has no unicorn magic, my sharingan still needs work, and my magic is good, but in the game it was like Dragon Ball Z powerful. So I don't think we can fight it, and we are real life, so we can't check our health, plus any damage is real. Can't risk ourselves getting hurt.

Go Up