Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

((lol, nice reference xD))

Sparkle smiled.  "That's fine with me!  I'm just giving out Valentines, so I don't mind some company!" she said cheerily.  Before heading off again, she waited for Shadow to be ready to go, since she didn't want to leave her behind.

SandFire

((I'm thinking of giving all universes Shadows that cursed lamp but idk yet  ovO))

Shadow got up to follow Sparkle making sure to take the valentine stuff with her and to neatly present the extra set just in case Smiles came back for it.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Maplewood

maple yawned as he entered the store which funny enough was mostly empty"hay chips please?" he asked the store clerk looking around at all the hearts and hooves day stuff which decorated the front"that time of the year again " he sighed 

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 19:23:15
((I'm thinking of giving all universes Shadows that cursed lamp but idk yet  ovO))

Shadow got up to follow Sparkle making sure to take the valentine stuff with her and to neatly present the extra set just in case Smiles came back for it.

Sparkle, seeing  that Shadow was behind her, happily started skipping again, but this time more slowly, as not to speed ahead on accident.  She continued to look around for ponies to give valentines to, while simultaneously thinking of conversation topics to talk about with her new friend.

SandFire

"So where are you from? I kind of recognize your accent but can't either." Shadow asked Sparkle trying to think why it sounded sort of familiar thinking back on her traveling.

Purple

"Oh, i'm from Manehattan!  I figured i'd come to Ponyville since it was more peaceful around this time of year, but honestly it's almost as busy as back at home! ...y'know, on a quiet day,"  Sparkle says with a light giggle.  She was used to crowds, but even the amount of ponies out today was considered a small crowd back in Manehattan.

SandFire

"Manehattan thats the accent though there is something else in your accent. Anyways it looks like everypony else had the same idea and went to a small town for the holiday for a bit more privacy." Shadow said starting to fly above Sparkle to avoid the crowds that were around.

Purple

"Accent...?"  Sparkle muttered to herself.  She didn't think she had an accent.  Then again, she was used to hearing most ponies talk like her, so it's possible she never noticed before.  She shook off the thought, and decided to focus on her task again.  It was then that she noticed she was feeling a bit hungry.  "Hey, uh, wanna stop at a restaurant or something to grab a bite to eat? I dunno about you, but I'm kinda hungry," she said, looking up at Shadow, who was in the air.

MMTfan1

SandFire

"Wow didn't even know me for long and already inviting me to eat with you. You must like meeee."  Shadow said to Sparkle happy to get another friend hovering above looking around for nearby places.
"How about that place?"  pointing at a near by restaurant.

Purple

"Uh, sure!"  Sparkle said, a bit confused by Shadow's previous statement.  Ponies had told her that she had an almost overly friendly personality before, but she had never heard it put in that way.  Shaking the thought off again, she walked over to the place Shadow had pointed to.

MMTfan1

Purple

Sparkel turns to face Blue, a cheery smile on her face.  "Hi there!" she said, practically radiating positivity.  She was glad to meet so many new ponies today!

MMTfan1

Blue smiles back at Sparkle.  "Nice to see somepony that's happy on this quote on quote "special" holiday.  How are you doing?"

Purple

"Quite well actually!  And you?" Sparkle replies, seeing that she seemed to make a good impression on the pony.

MMTfan1

Purple

Sparkle smiled.  "Glad to hear it!" she said.  "Say, would you like to join my friend and I for lunch?  We were just about to get some," she added, the idea suddenly coming to her.

brobrobippy

Tech came along behind blue panting a little "Wow, your pretty fast!" After catching his breath Tech noticed the large group and overheard some of the conversation  as he was not too far behind "Oh, so your all going for some food, well could i join? If that wouldn't be a problem, there does seem to be a lot of people already..."
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

MMTfan1

Purple

"That's fine with me!  The more the merrier after all!"  Sparkle said cheerily.  She was planning on paying for lunch, and now with this many ponies, it would really be stretching her wallet, but that would be fine for today.  Maybe there will be some sort of special that could get her a discount.

Go Up