World of Discord (sign-up)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 10, 12:26:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2013 Nov 09, 14:04:46
Name: Speedy Dove (SD or Speedy for short)

Race: Pegasus

Appearence: White coat, long brown hair that covers one eye, bright blue eyes, wears a cactus green tunic to cover up a diomond-shape burn mark

Place of origin: Ponyvile

Current home: Homeless

Personality: Helpfull but rude when she can't trust a pony, a bit clumsy when rushed, hides feelings (she thinks they make a pony weak)

Special powers: Easy learner, takes more hits to feel pain, strong flyer, knows how to use wing blades

Alignment: Neutral

Brief bio: When she was just a filly her wings coud not get her off the ground. She frogets her wings from time to time. Speedy Dove ran away from her home when discord was at his worse. She was turned to stone by a cockatrice and stuck in everfree for the 1000 or so years and was turned back by chaotic storm. She woke up in Everfree forest but can't remember anything but her name and why she has/got her cuite mark. It was for helping those that needed it. Good or bad.

Purpose/Mission: To help ponys when no one else can or will, trying to find out why she is still alive

Inventory: Wing blades
accepted!  I will try my best to get a GM post up for you today.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

MrSpyro

Here is my OC, if this RP isn't dead, and the zephyr thing is okay with you.

Name: North Wind
Race: Zephyr (Windigo/Pegasus hybrid)
Place of origin: Cloudsdale
Current home: The Crystal Mountains
Personality: He's very shy, worried that other ponies are going to hate him because of his zephyr-ness
Special powers: Can control ice and cold
Alignment (pacifist, chaotic, lawful, good, neutral, etc): good
Brief bio: When his mother was  pregnant with him, his family traveled up north to the Crystal Mountains, where the Windigos lived, to escape the chaos, and his father (who was a unicorn) attempted a spell to get rid of one, but the spell backfired, causing the windigo to be absorbed into his body, and his family moved back to Cloudsdale, recognizing defeat. North Wind lived a normal life, until he fled to the Crystal Mountains to prevent himself from hurting anyone.
Purpose/Mission: To end Discord's reign
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

bauccgia0

Magus will be back in a couple days to approve or disapprove for ya. Just hang in there. Wouldn't want you thinking you're being ignored.

MrSpyro

Well, if he's not here, could somepony give me feedback on the Zephyr idea?
Derp race!

The Clockwork King

Windigo/Pegasus is an interesting combo, and you did explain it rather well with the bodily possession of North Wind's father. I can't exactly draw up criticism, saying I play a mechanical powerless time god, but I'm sure the others can give their views :3
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

MrSpyro

No, the Windigo spirit was absorbed into North Wind's body.
Derp race!

bauccgia0

I think the zephyr thing is awesome. It's original, and it sounds kind of neat. I'm not great at evaluation.  X3

Jaywo

I hope this RP isn't dead. I love apocalyptic RPS, and this one seems to fit the bill. X3

Name: Windfrost
Race (original): Pegasus
Race (current): Pegasus
Place of origin: Cloudsdale
Current home: The Everfree
Personality: She is not not generically adventurous, but her overwhelming curiosity drew her to the Everfree in her young years before Discord's Tyranny. Wind is anti-social and prefers to be out in the forest more than anywhere else, but not every pony can lead a life of complete singularity, so she seeks company and comfort like any other pony.
Special powers: She is not a target of the inhabitants of the forest.
Alignment (pacifist, chaotic, lawful, good, neutral, etc): Neutral.
Brief bio: When she was young, Windfrost moved to Ponyville in search of her own adventure, but upon arrival, she found her only desire was to escape the town. To a young fearless Pegasus, The Everfree was the ideal spot. She quickly became invested in recording the creatures that took vacancy in the shade of the forest, and thus earning her Noturnal Creature Book cutiemark. She has lived in Ponyville -Close to the forest of course- ever since.
Purpose/Mission: To escape the chaos and live in peace.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

MrSpyro

Wandering Magus was banned, so the RP was moved over to his forum, which is here.

http://innofwanderers.freeforums.net/thread/51/world-discord-sign
Derp race!

Go Up