2015 Jan 20, 23:05:32 #5660 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 21, 00:01:39 by DawnsEmbrace
Shhhh....We don't talk about the plan B here.  :ajshifty:
<br />

Rush of MLP

Somebeing

B?

This intrigues me quite so...

LarryMcLie

Hay everpony! I'm plan on rejoining Pascal Beach, but I have a few questions . Will I need to sign up if I joined the role play before it was a sign up, and if I do, how? Also, can I get a real quick summary of what's happening currently and any important things I should know about?

Checkmate

Hey all, I won't be on tonight or tomorrow night due to a severe load of homework.   :c

DawnsEmbrace

Hey there, Larry.

In regards to signing up, I think it would be best to cover everything even if you've been here before it was a sign-up.
To sign up, all you really need to do is give us information about whichever ponies you may be using, and if you get three of us to approve you, then you're in!
Tell us things like...Appearance, personality, some brief backstory, and anything you think we should know about.

As for a summary, not much is happening right now.  We just finished up a character arc, so now would usually be the time someone else in the group starts a new story.
Actually, you came at practically the perfect time, with nothing particular going on and such.

PS:  You'll always get an approval from me, seeing as you're the one who helped me come up with Fantaisie's hat-tasticness.  C:
<br />

Dashieisbestpony

Hey Dawns. I'm just popping in because I figured this is where dawns is. I guess I was right. How you been Dawns? Staying warm everyone?
Oof it's been too long

LarryMcLie

Okay. So do I post the info here or on the roleplay?

Maplewood

Right here is fine, I'm starting to come up with a story  arc with my oc to let the rp at lest progress unroll something big happens

Rush of MLP

You would post a basic character sign-up sheet in this thread. If you'd like, you can reference my most recent sheet on the previous page (assuming your posts per page is set to 20).

Also, I'm curious about old and active roleplayer sign-up acceptance. I know I should know this by now, but could someone explain. If we've been here for a very large chunk of the roleplay (example "founder", which is someone I can hopefully assume would have been here for at least 90% of the roleplay). Do we go by the acceptance rule, or by a no disapproval system. I only ask because I've never really gotten 3 acceptances on any sign-up sheet I've posted.

LarryMcLie

Here is my sign up stuff.

Shampoo Showers is a mare who goes from shore to shore sell cleaning products such as bar soap and dish detergent. Pascalo just happens to be one of the many beaches she visits. She normally only visits in spring and summer, when weather is warmer and there are more beach goers, or so she has heard. Testing that theory will so become a regret to our poor salesmare.

Ms. Showers already has some history here on the roleplay. She has done business was a colt named Whitewash, selling him some blue soap and some shampoo, and a business card. The colt secretly decribed her as "dreadfully formal." Somehow during the rune thingy, both her roller and cart were destroyed, causing her to take a visit to the This Ain't a Diner Anymore Diner. The next day she brought in two toolboxes and some planks and poles to fix up her stuff when two ponies, Justice and Blood Moon, came by asking for help identifying a object they found in a washed up ship. As the daughter of a archeologist who studies sunken ships and a "helpful as can be pony",  she accepts their request, not know that it's a trap. Now hung high in the air, her true identity, a merpony. Shampoo told the the two about how when she first went to Equestia, she got a whole lot of unwanted attention, which is why she hinds her tail. Justice and Blood promised not to tell anypony and then went to help her fix her stuff.

Also joining us is Shampoo Showers little companion, Cappy. He is a hyperactive hermit crab who's almost always seen jumping around dancing and clapping his claws to a tune. His also helps out at the Traveling Soap Martet, grabbing bottles and organizing.

(Also her eyes are teal and here freckles are really white. Her tail is blue with a line of white dots with light blue dots inside on both sides. At the end of her tail is a white, triangle shape fin with a wavy end. Her fur separates from her tail like Big Mac's hooves. At that same place are two small side fins, like the fin on her tail.)

Rush of MLP

Maplewood

Rush of MLP

I do believe that's three since Dawns gave you a preemptive approval. Welcome back to Pascalo!

DawnsEmbrace

Silly Rush...
Since you're a founder, and haven't had any major absences from the RP, then there's no reason for you to go through the approval system.
We all already know you're trustworthy, man.  C:
<br />

Rush of MLP

*shrug*

I had a fun little idea for a subevent if anyone would like to participate. It involves a thing from previous events in the roleplay. I just thought it would be fun and funny to bring it back. lol

DawnsEmbrace

Sure, shoot it at us.

...Er, me, anyway.  I'm not sure if anyone else is here at the moment.
<br />

Rush of MLP

Chibi is on, but she's at the OSW Announcement Thread.

It involves a more potent prototype version of the Nightmare Night prank potions, and an accident, and anything else that goes along with it.

LarryMcLie

I'm in. Shampoo and Cappy currently are looking for some place to spend the night so it be easy for them to barge in, if I knew where it was happening.

DawnsEmbrace

Hm...Well I'm interested, so consider the suggestion a success.  X3
<br />

Go Up