Life in Ponyville Part II

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 23, 14:10:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Coffee Rush

There was a hooded pony on the roof, who was panting from exhaustion. The pony had a grey coat, and a hazel tail, her purple eyes staring at Frost. Whoever the pony was, they were frightened a bit, and stood up quickly.
My OC can be found here!

the dark gods

When Coral shifted into a defensive stance, Physics almost immediately justified the action by telekinetically gripping the knife he hid between his back and his saddle, ready to pull it out from it's hiding place at a moment notice. He let go the moment Coral took a seat again.

Most ponies who are "hanging out" do so with friends, inside a hangout they chose, not alone, in thee middle of town. Physics says, still confused by Corals sitting in the streets.
thank you Sky Sketch

OnyZ

Coral blinked a couple times, frowning stubbornly. This first meeting wasn't going too well. He had to think! And quickly, at that! He certainly couldn't tell the truth. That would make him seem not only like a desperate pony, but also make him seem even weirder than he must already seem. Maybe...

Oh well, I mean obviously. I was just waiting for my friends to get here. My many, many popular and not-weird friends. I'm sure you know how it is, being a resident of Ponyville.

Coral flicks his eyes back and forth nervously, knowing that he is just digging himself into a deeper hole.

the dark gods

Physics eyes Coral suspiciously. Taking in his details all at once, seeing just how uncomfortable he looked.
And if you where doing that, you'd be at the hang out, not the street. And...that's rather a weird way to refer to your friend... Physics says, thinking for a moment, as the gears turn in his head and he puts two and two together.
You have no idea where you're going, do you? Physics says bluntly, raising one hoof and pointing it at Coral (more like a praying mantis then a straight arm point).
thank you Sky Sketch

Spirit!

Frost teleports onto her roof and waits for a reply.

not really active on here

OnyZ

Coral sighed, leaning his head down at the ground and hoofing the dirt slightly with one hoof, looking up at Physics through his mane.

"Something like that, I guess... This is only my second time in Ponyville. I just want to meet somepony that can be my friend! But it's so hard and awkward... I don't know what to do, half the time."

Flopping back on his haunches and looking at Physics, Coral shakes his head slowly, having given up and ready to just go home.

"So I guess I'd understand if you didn't want to be my friend. I'll..I'll just be going."

Coral gets up quickly and starts trotting away from Physics, just trying to escape from his own awkward behavior, hoping that the pony he'd just met would forget this ever happened.

Coffee Rush

The pony, who was surprised, only responded by pushing her back, but not enough to push her off. The earth pony began to run, stepping on some loose shingles. They broke off, but she continued to run, jumping onto the next rooftop. The mare ran pretty fast, considering she is an earth pony.
My OC can be found here!

the dark gods

Physics suddenly felt really really bad. This pony infront obviously took alot of time and effort to build up the confidence to come out and try to make friends, and here Physics comes and smashes all that effort up with a few questions.
Physics teleports infront of Coral. Stop, stop, you don't have to go back home, I'll...hang out with you... Physics says, giving a small, forced (Though not obviously so) smile, not wanting to use the term friend yet.
I was off to take a short break anyway, so I have free time. Physics says, keeping up his smile.
thank you Sky Sketch

OnyZ

Coral looks hopeful, his tail and ears perking up eagerly at the change of attitude, but narrowing his eyes suspiciously after looking at Physics. That pony...

"Now look here, I know pity when I see it!"

With that, Coral galloped out of Ponyville, back to his house in the Everfree Forest, a sad look pasted onto his face.

((Was tempted to give in, but I need to go anyways =) I'll be back later, though. Can try again then, perhaps ;D))

the dark gods

Physics silently curses himself. [shadow=blue,left]Great going you jerk, you just scared off a pony who desperately needed a friend...[/shadow] Physics thinks to himself, sighing. I can't let this get me down too...I have a job to finish... Physics says to himself, before trotting towards Sugar Cube Corner again.
thank you Sky Sketch

PrincessParfait

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Dec 30, 18:01:02
Itty bit hops in her bed, reaching over to Parfait. She wags her tail excitedly, happy to see that she has woken up.

Parfait yawned and hobbled over the the crib before patting her head. "Morning, you two! What's for breakfast?"

Itty Bit

Itty bit cooed as Parfait ruffled her mane, trying to grab a hold of her hoof, wanting her to pick her up.
She then tries to mimic what Parfait said "Beek-fest! Beek-fest!"

Spirit!

(Shingles... You mean hay?)

Frost teleported down and walked back inside, shutting the door behind Timber. She sat back down and continued watching tv.

not really active on here

Rad Thunder

Uh, not sure. I don't cook really. I could try making some pancakes I guess. x3

PrincessParfait

Parfait giggled and picked up Itty. "How about we make pancakes together, Itty? Rad too!"

Rad Thunder

Itty Bit

Itty cheers when she is picked up, wiggling her hooves in delight "Paa-aaees!"

PrincessParfait

"Or you don't have to Silly~"
Parfait hopped past Rad and carried off to the kitchen

Rad Thunder

*Rad followed* Nah I can try it. Just need to follow the recipe right?

Itty Bit

Itty Bit looked at all the passing scenery that went by as Parfait hopped into the kitchen. As they entered, Itty looked around at all the shiny silverware and objects lying around in there.
((Oh, Itty has no teeth yet btw))

Go Up