Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

*As Ayffor was about to shake Fantaisie's hoof, all of sudden the six dragons carrying beach stuff are in the middle*

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Jun 02, 03:09:42 #41 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 02, 03:12:22 by DawnsEmbrace
Quote from: alexandas on 2014 Jun 02, 02:58:11
Oh thank you very much!  My name is Ayffor Effort!  Nice to meet you!  She extends her hoof for a shaking.

Fan gives off a chuckle,
"The feeling is mutual, and I hope beneficial."
He gives a small glance to the hat.
"Though I believe I should leave you be for the time being.  You should find a card inside the inner lining of your hat, it contains the address of my shop.  If you wish, you could come by and purchase a more tasteful hat next time, hm?"
Another glance to the hat, then he's about to take Ayffors hoof.

[[In the middle of what?]]
<br />

Shadow Mare

((Of you and Alexander's oc.))

DawnsEmbrace

[[Ah, I see]]

Fantaisie reaches out for Ayffors hoof...Only to interrupted by six baby dragons.

"WHAT ARE-"
The anger in Fan's voice dissipates as quickly as it came.
"Pardon me, but what do you think you're all doing?  We're having a conversation."
<br />

alexandas

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jun 02, 03:09:42
Quote from: alexandas on 2014 Jun 02, 02:58:11
Oh thank you very much!  My name is Ayffor Effort!  Nice to meet you!  She extends her hoof for a shaking.

Fan gives off a chuckle,
"The feeling is mutual, and I hope beneficial."
He gives a small glance to the hat.
"Though I believe I should leave you be for the time being.  You should find a card inside the inner lining of your hat, it contains the address of my shop.  If you wish, you could come by and purchase a more tasteful hat next time, hm?"
Another glance to the hat, then he's about to take Ayffors hoof.

[[In the middle of what?]]

Ayffor watches as the baby dragons walk between them, and then resumes the hand shaking.

Hmm, sure!  I'll come over sometime!
[[my name is alexandas not alexander *flails*]]
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Shadow Mare

Spark: Hi!

Torch: :P

zephyr: salutations.

Chill: Um...

Marine: Sup?

Viper: :/

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jun 02, 03:28:09
Spark: Hi!

Torch: :P

zephyr: salutations.

Chill: Um...

Marine: Sup?

Viper: :/

Fan clears his throat.
"Eh-hem, yes, well.  Quite."
He glances about, then turns back to Ayffor.
"Apologies, my dear.  I'm afraid my time has run short.  Till next we meet.  Oh, and do keep that hat, yes?"
<br />

alexandas

I will most definitely keep the hat!  'Till next time!
[I already have a headcanon voice for your OC o3o ]
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

ChibiGrrl

Sweet Hoof returned to her chair a ways off from the conversing ponies and now, dragons. Sweet speaks aloud to herself as she opens her book again. "Hmm, I wonder if I should maybe get a hat too? I don't have very many bits but it may be fun to hang out with Ayffor, but I don't want to be a bother." Sweet looks up and watches the dragons with interest.

Greyscaleisme

Grey remembers that she wanted to find some shells to bring for her niece, so she returns to the beach to find some.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Colt Zero

2014 Jun 03, 02:54:45 #50 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 03, 02:56:38 by Colt Zero
( Hmm... Looking over my previous posts, my depiction of my character seems quite a bit too silly. This is actually my first roleplaying experience. Perhaps I was just in a funny mood, but I do feel that the way I've been showing my character's personality thus far has been a bit too comically exaggerated. )

( So... Since all my posts have been more or less ignored. Does this mean that I should start over and make my character freshly enter the scene again? I'm not sure how the "rules" work with RPs. )

alexandas

[for this RP it's a jump in, so really you don't need to go into detail, I guess just start over?]
Ayffor walked over to the water and bounced into it, then she started floating again.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Checkmate

Checkmate laid out on his towel, reading.  For once, he had decided to leave his home.  Maybe he was sick.

alexandas

Ayffor, with her head mostly underwater, playfully spied on the stallion, who was reading a book.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Greyscaleisme

As Grey was walking along the beach she noticed a stallion laying out on a beach towel, but it was not the fact that he was there that interested her, it was the fact that they shared almost the exact same coat and mane colors, if she had not gotten her purple streak in her mane they would be twins!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Checkmate

Checkmate was, at this moment, not even reading the book, but was off in his own world mentally, and didn't even notice the mare looking at him.

ChibiGrrl

Sweet Hoof puts folds up her things neatly and trots to the water to join Ayffor and Grey, glancing curiously at the stallion and the group of dragons a little ways off as she passed.

alexandas

Ayffor swam over nearby Sweet and poked her.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

ChibiGrrl

Sweet smiled and gently booped Ayffor in greeting. "Hi Ayffor, whatcha doin?"

alexandas

Hi!  I'm just floating around and stuff, I guess.  She flops around in the water.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Go Up