Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

"Well than lets look for ways to get him unstuck than" Ace said looking around already thinking of one way to get the gible unstuck but didn't say anything over that way jussst yet.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Magnemite*
Marble : wanna help?
Magnemite : *beep beep*
Marble : really?
*Magnemite flies towards Gible*
Magic...

ScarletInk

And what do you want?!*Angel asks, seeing the Magnemite approaching. Razor twists his head a bit to look at the new Pokemon*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Misty Fly

Magnemite : *beep beep* *he flies around angel*
Magic...

Gamepad

Game looked at the pokemon stuck on a tree. "Maybe I can help?" He offered, not really wanting to get on the wrong side of a pokemon that turns into a Lucario. Looking up at the pokemon Game aimed carefully at set out a a steady stream of fire, hoping it would force the pokemon to react and free itself.

Purple

Winter was wandering through the forest, finding himself to be rather far away from his usual hangout.  Normally he would be up in the freezing cold mountains, but today he was in a peaceful forest full of berries. 

Well, it would've been peaceful if it weren't for the racket nearby.

Winter had been watching the predicament that Gible had been in for a few minutes now, as the whole noisy situation had woken him up from his nap.  Finding it rather difficult to go back to sleep, he decided to observe the matter from atop a small rock until the whole thing blew over.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Feb 24, 09:46:24

Game looked at the pokemon stuck on a tree. "Maybe I can help?" He offered, not really wanting to get on the wrong side of a pokemon that turns into a Lucario. Looking up at the pokemon Game aimed carefully at set out a a steady stream of fire, hoping it would force the pokemon to react and free itself.

Angel, Razor, look out!

*Tsunami, seeing the stream of fire approaching his friends, neutralizes it with Water Gun, soaking them and the Magnemite. The commotion makes Razorfang kick and fight so much that the branch gives up, snapping in two and making both the Gible and the Riolu fall in the bushes.*

Guys!

*Scarlet runs to her Pokemon, taking them in her arms while Tsunami looks warily in the Growlithe's direction. Razorfang cries in Scarlet's arms.*

I was soooo scared!

Oh, come on, little guy, now it's over!

SandFire

Ace watches the chaos unfold as the trainer picked up her pokemon. Not really sure what to do he begins looking around checking the area to see if they caught somethings attention. In the distance Ace noticed a blue pokemon looking at them but seeing as there was no threat didn't do anything.
"Well thats one way to get him down miss. But couldn't you use that fancy pokeball to get him down too?"

Misty Fly

Marble : great...this was unexpected
Magic...

ScarletInk

Oh!  :0

*During her panic attack, she hadn't thought about that.*

I-I must admit I didn't think about it...*she says, while the Gible snuggles on her chest and the Riolu loks angrily at the ranger like saying "Got a problem with that, man?".
Meanwhile, Tsunami wanders towards the Growlithe with an apparently chilly attitude.*

That could have ended bad, fire-spitter.  ^-^

SandFire

"Little angry Riolu isn't he." Ace said as the Riolu tried to yell at the ranger. "So what brings you two trainers to this forest?"

ScarletInk

Sorry about Angel, he's a little over-protective.  X3 *Scarlet apologizes, taking Angel's hand to calm him* I'm Scarlet, I was stopping here for a break with my Pokemon and our little Razorfang ran away: he gets easily excited.  X3

Purple

Seeing that the Gible had now been freed from the treebranch, Winter decided to try to get back to his nap, as there wasn't anything more going on that was of interest to him.

Misty Fly

Marble : so that was your Razorfang?
Magic...

ScarletInk

Yes, my little, energetic troublemaker.  ^-^ *she says, cooing to the little Dragon type*

Misty Fly

*Magnemite flies back to Marble*
Marble : i could say the same thing about him...*she looks at magnemite*
Magic...

SandFire

"Sure seems like thats her gible miss. Well I'll be going now stay and watch the growlithe or come with me. Might be fun to talk to others for once." Ace said as he looked and marked a map to see what section he was going to check on next.

Gamepad

"Heh." Game said sheepishly looking at the pokemon. "But it didn't." He finished stumbling backwards slightly and falling down into in a sitting position

ScarletInk

Luckily not. *Tsunami says, relaxing and sitting down* Thanks for the help, coal-pal, you gave the pup a good push.  ^-^

Gamepad

"No problem." Game said, visiblly relaxed. "Is rare to have anyone to talk to, just lonely here. Grass pokemon don't like me."

Go Up