what would happen to the bronys if my little pony was no more?

Started by princesswarmheart, 2013 May 05, 06:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

imafilly

2013 Jul 29, 20:04:20 #40 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 02, 12:09:23 by McSleuthburger
I was crying in my room one day when I looked over and saw my Pinkie Pie McDonalds toy, on my shelf. So i Googled My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. I started to watch episodes, read fan fics, and buy toys. I kept my passion for it going until this day. If the series were to end, I would probably end too, along with the rest of the bronies... ouch.  :c

Please don't take this the wrong way and call me an attention horde, i'm just sharing my opinion and couldn't care less what people thought about me.

GlassMirror

Can't really answer that... o.O
there's a truth that's best kept hidden...
Spoiler: Please don't open this! It's a secret! NOOOO!!! • show
you found me!

Comet Trail

End? Impossible, there's so many good animators out there, as well as fanfics, that even after Hasbro is no longer making episodes Bronies shall be making them long after.
Prepare your eye sockets for visual delights and good time shenanigans!

Wubby brony

Well fiirst i would cry all day. Then think that if It ends, only true bronies Will stay. We could still make fanfics, videos, forums, games, art, everything we do know (also i forgot we can make music)so come on bronies, our fandom Will never die if we continue! We can teach Other generations about mlp! (Im actually doing that with my young sister)
But i dont think It would happen. And if It happens I Will kill all haters and bronies Will control the world untill they bring It back. (Then we Will lead the world Again).
Ponies are the best. Haters are the worst. Love and tolerate.

Cococat

i would just DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LITTLE PONY IS MY LIFE

Entrista

This brings forth a fairly interesting answer, if I do say so myself. Personally, I know people that wouldn't just give up the fandom in a snap and go into their rooms to cry. No. Just.....no. If such a terrible event were to occur, I would go back to the very beginning of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I would watch every single episode. I would then form a team of artists, animators, actors, voice actors, writers, and anypony else who enjoys this show. We would make a channel on YouTube dedicated to making a new canon of MLP:FiM. There, we would start writing and producing new episodes of the show, even though it would now be YouTube based. So no, I refuse to just go in my room and cry, but I feel for the ones who would.  <3

Ramisha

Well I would still continue liking it and drawing ponies. Just like one game on Facebook- Pet Society- was taken down...but we still love it.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Entrista on 2013 Sep 27, 11:02:50
This brings forth a fairly interesting answer, if I do say so myself. Personally, I know people that wouldn't just give up the fandom in a snap and go into their rooms to cry. No. Just.....no. If such a terrible event were to occur, I would go back to the very beginning of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I would watch every single episode. I would then form a team of artists, animators, actors, voice actors, writers, and anypony else who enjoys this show. We would make a channel on YouTube dedicated to making a new canon of MLP:FiM. There, we would start writing and producing new episodes of the show, even though it would now be YouTube based. So no, I refuse to just go in my room and cry, but I feel for the ones who would.  <3
Like Button Mash Adventures!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 May 06, 00:16:35
It would be the same as every other fandom of the past. For the most part the famdom would stay strong or even strengthen for some time after the show ended, plateau out, then slowly but surely die out.

There will always be a few diehard fans, but they will be few and far between. Most casual bronies would just lose interest in the fandom eventually.
True fans will remain even if there stops being new episodes. Because there's still the episodes that are already there, ready to be watched at any time.
I'm back

Entrista

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 27, 14:15:12

Hmmmm, similarily, yes. Except, I would still like to continue with the Mane Six, bringing brony and pegasisters' wishes to life. For example, more background on Scootaloo, more Rarity episodes, and similar things that I have found would be greatly appreciated(by me). The trouble would be, finding a group of people who would be willing to work with somebody so young(i.e: me.). Hopefully, if this works out, we'll be able to gain permission from hasbro and the hub to use the characters to make our own head cannon.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Entrista on 2013 Sep 27, 16:16:59
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 27, 14:15:12

Hmmmm, similarily, yes. Except, I would still like to continue with the Mane Six, bringing brony and pegasisters' wishes to life. For example, more background on Scootaloo, more Rarity episodes, and similar things that I have found would be greatly appreciated(by me). The trouble would be, finding a group of people who would be willing to work with somebody so young(i.e: me.). Hopefully, if this works out, we'll be able to gain permission from hasbro and the hub to use the characters to make our own head cannon.
I have a feeling getting the copyright to those characters won't be as easy as it sounds...
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Entrista

@ The Wandering Magus: Yeah, I know it probably won't be easy. Considering that I'm barely a teenager at all. Maybe we could ask nicely???  0:)

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Entrista on 2013 Sep 27, 16:54:59
@ The Wandering Magus: Yeah, I know it probably won't be easy. Considering that I'm barely a teenager at all. Maybe we could ask nicely???  0:)
ask nicely, offer about ten million USD, get an army of lawyer bronies to write up a contract, register the trademarks under a copyleft licence or something.  Might take about ten years to get all the legal stuff done, though I'm sure if bronies ignore US law it would go faster.

narwhaliagames

I'd still have my animes and if it does end OUR FANDOM WILL PEIRCE THROUGH THE HEVENS..........anypony get the refference
ay i'm no longer using this site

SnowBrony

LOL!
           -SnowBrony

WobTime!

WolvesAndDragons

Mlp will always be alive if the fandom continues. Just because the new episodes and things like that stop coming, it doesn't mean the show itself will die. You can always re-watch the seasons.  :]

White Shimmer

And it could even be that fans work together and create
a new season.

Go Up