pony on a space mission

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2013 Jan 19, 04:11:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

2013 Jan 19, 04:11:22 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 21, 05:09:01 by hyper drive [HD]
ok ive been sitting here for awhile and ive think ive figured out how to map the coordinates to equestria. bive me around a day here to get my math right and research done. but ive noticed another key word in season 2 episode 20. so twilight talks about the horsehead nebula then she says negative asma of the fourteenth moon. so you would think that on there planet or a neighboring planet has 14 moons is not close. ill add more data to this topic. bronies build rocketship, we will find equestria
neighboring nebulas as well includes blue nebula(ngc2023) star zeta orionis, flame nebula(ngc 2024) so equestria could be in the thought of being around one of those nebulas. but first i would need to know how many moons equestria has. you see there reguar moon all the time but do they have 13 others? if so i would have to measure the gravitational force in witch motion is implied to change the course of its movement. thus moving the planets sun dramatically. makking the sun not stay in place but being plled sorta like when a person is swing something heavy around and the body moves just a little bit at a time. but that is with one planet about 1/3 of the sun. but how many planets are in there solar system. if its just equestria there will still be a difference. but if there were more then 5 planets not gas giants. you can easily see the sun moving around. then we would have to measure how big there moon is averagely. they always seem pretty big so i would guess around 1/3 to 1/4 of there planets size. and ill be using there planets size to earths size. just so we have a backbone into how big there planet is.

ps when there sneaking around and guard come and they act like statues well look at the guards walk when he walks by them. pretty awkward right

things we look out for:

• planet with a moon's close orbit

• a neighboring star system with 13 moons in its system

• close to horse head nebula since they are using low powered telescopes(sorta)

Tiger

You gaiz. Equestria is fake and made up by Lauren Faust. Get logic into your heads mates  :l

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

hyper drive [HD]

2013 Jan 19, 04:24:37 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 19, 17:20:38 by hyper drive [HD]
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jan 19, 04:22:49
You gaiz. Equestria is fake and made up by Lauren Faust. Get logic into your heads mates  :l
hey makes life a little adventure :]

edit 1: and its a little practice with locating planets in other star systems

alexandas

set universal coords to 0 0 0 0.  That's a starts since we know stuff. lol o.O
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Flamestriker

Yes... we can scour the entire universe and hope to find it. There's always a chance that it's actually a reality.
[move][/move]

alexandas

Well, to the other universes, let's say a pokemon universe, they are watching us on tv as we are watching them, so turn on my little pony and try your best to travel through the tv.  Maybe it'll work.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 19, 20:43:41
Well, to the other universes, let's say a pokemon universe, they are watching us on tv as we are watching them, so turn on my little pony and try your best to travel through the tv.  Maybe it'll work.
It doesn't work... I've tried by squishing on my computer screen. :c We just need to build a spaceship with light speed then we can find it quickly.. our DNA may be messed up though, but it's worth it to find ponies!
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

alexandas

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2013 Jan 19, 21:14:54
It doesn't work... I've tried by squishing on my computer screen. :c We just need to build a spaceship with light speed then we can find it quickly.. our DNA may be messed up though, but it's worth it to find ponies!
dna getting messed up may make it impossible to breed, that would be a problem and stuff.  Also i don't want to be a shape shifter and that's a possible side effect
[CENTER][/CENTER]

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 19, 21:16:24
dna getting messed up may make it impossible to breed, that would be a problem and stuff.  Also i don't want to be a shape shifter and that's a possible side effect
Pfft, who needs children anyways, I wouldn't care about the side affects as long as I get ponies I'm fine.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Midnight Breeze

Sorry, but even traveling at light speed it's still impossible to get anywhere interesting within the lifetime of a civilization.

That's why space exploration is a pointless waste of money. We'd be far better off spending the billions that the world collectively dumps into the space race to make Earth better. I honestly don't believe it's possible to even reach mars. And I know with 1000% certainty it's impossible to leave the Sol solar system.

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jan 19, 21:43:23

Sorry, but even traveling at light speed it's still impossible to get anywhere interesting within the lifetime of a civilization.

That's why space exploration is a pointless waste of money. We'd be far better off spending the billions that the world collectively dumps into the space race to make Earth better. I honestly don't believe it's possible to even reach mars. And I know with 1000% certainty it's impossible to leave the Sol solar system.

Possible it is, but impractical. The amount of time needed to send a single message is too great; the amount of time needed to reach the planet and make the travel back; the amount of suppriments needed to people to survive this expedition and the low gain this expeditions will give for the amount of money and time needed... It's just impractical. With the current technology, and probably all the technology we can get within the laws of physics, it'll never be practical to travel through space.
If we could, at least, get to lightspeed, the ones making the travel could go to anywhere in the universe without sensing the time passing at all, but the ones at earth would see all this time passing by and the travel could be much longer than a full human life.

Our only hope is to, in any way, discover to manipulate the laws of physics. In other words, we have no hope at all in the matter.

Jenzy

Equestria Innovations already tried a Portal for reaching the Ponies' Earth's Moon. Eeh... It had some explosive results... :]

The bad explosive... :o

We could just ask The Doctor. If you find that Blue Police Box, there's your chance! Though, how it worked (DW&A) may be a bit of a hassle... If really alternative universe. :\

Or it takes you to a place NAMED Equestria. (:

Someway, someday... Those portal stuff will exist. You'll celebrate with cake!

Being logical, yeah. It's EXPENSIVE just to travel through space. It really is a HUGE vacuum of SPACE! Trying to reach Mars takes SO LONG!

No such thing as teleporting yet. And all other things~ :l

ArtVeigar

Teleportation, in the literal meaning of the word, is impossible. What we can do is bend the space (the first 3 dimensions) and create wormholes, what is basically a portal.

I just can't think of a way to do this in the next 1000 years, so, for me, there are just two options: becoming immortal or stopping care about it. I'll try to get the first option.

hyper drive [HD]

hahahahaha lol

well ive gotten some more information by watching more episodes. ill just type it all up in a .doc.
it goes off more going to the topic ith the moon s considering that celestia or luna rises and lowers the moon only 1 and that by doing so would cause a big effect in the speed of the orbit. thats why it makes sense that the moon is so large in the show. because it is closer to the planet thus making the orbit very short and much more quick. X3

Blues-Music

Equestria is real.There is an infinite amount of universes , and infact for every choice you make you create a seperate universe where you chose the other choice. Considering the infinite amount of universes you can find equestria , the pokemon world , or maybe even both in the same universe. However when Twilight says "The horse head nebula." you shouldn't actually think of the horse head nebula we know. Their universe has an entirely different horse head nebula. Meaning your coordinates should not start anywhere near any of our known solar systems , and must be entirely outside our universe which we do not know where it ends. Even if we did know there is a close to 23 percent chance the first universe we stumble upon is equestria , and not just equestria the RIGHT equestria. There is an infinite amount of universes , and we might find an evil twilight , or king sombra taking over the world. Besides the risk is too heavy. You might end up in a doomsday universe with meteors flying everywhere , and you might even hit a universe that is made entirely up of lava.

We also do not know the coordinates of equestria meaning if we DID launch a rocket to find it. It has to be manually steered , and it has to randomly traverse. The probability of a human being surviving that long , and making it alive is 12%.

Even if we did make a teleporter it would have to run on coordinates. If it somehow runs on names it would take you to a place named equestria because it does not know the outer universe. Even if it did know the teleporter will not withstand the universal boundries , and the ozone layer there is a 89% chance of liquifing , and killing the human in it due to it not being able to transport all of its molecules to the place each molecule would scatter on the way in the form of a liquid most likely not to escape the ozone layer , or the universal boundries.

However I am intreeged. If you need any help with this send me a pm. I got a thing for astronomy , and science.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 21, 03:31:22

Equestria is real.There is an infinite amount of universes , and infact for every choice you make you create a seperate universe where you chose the other choice. Considering the infinite amount of universes you can find equestria , the pokemon world , or maybe even both in the same universe. However when Twilight says "The horse head nebula." you shouldn't actually think of the horse head nebula we know. Their universe has an entirely different horse head nebula. Meaning your coordinates should not start anywhere near any of our known solar systems , and must be entirely outside our universe which we do not know where it ends. Even if we did know there is a close to 23 percent chance the first universe we stumble upon is equestria , and not just equestria the RIGHT equestria. There is an infinite amount of universes , and we might find an evil twilight , or king sombra taking over the world. Besides the risk is too heavy. You might end up in a doomsday universe with meteors flying everywhere , and you might even hit a universe that is made entirely up of lava.

We also do not know the coordinates of equestria meaning if we DID launch a rocket to find it. It has to be manually steered , and it has to randomly traverse. The probability of a human being surviving that long , and making it alive is 12%.

Even if we did make a teleporter it would have to run on coordinates. If it somehow runs on names it would take you to a place named equestria because it does not know the outer universe. Even if it did know the teleporter will not withstand the universal boundries , and the ozone layer there is a 89% chance of liquifing , and killing the human in it due to it not being able to transport all of its molecules to the place each molecule would scatter on the way in the form of a liquid most likely not to escape the ozone layer , or the universal boundries.

However I am intreeged. If you need any help with this send me a pm. I got a thing for astronomy , and science.
and ill find it

Darkangel

Why are people believing this?... >:/ Seriously, it's a freaking CARTOON. It was made up.
*Goes into Phoneix Wright mode*
Anyways, would Equestria be in this universe BEFORE the show was made? I think not. Also, what would Equestria look like in our eyes? Cartoons are 2D right? Then if we went there, everything would be flat. Besides, almost everything in the show has a outline. Do we have outlines here? Nope. And how do we film them? Is there actually a camera man there following them everywhere they go? Wouldn't they notice? There can't be people going there and recording everything the ponies do! How do they broadcast the show to our world? Doesn't Equestria have not that advanced technology? Why are there actors and drawings of them being made?
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Tiger

Quote from: Darkangel on 2013 Jan 21, 03:48:02
Why are people believing this?... >:/ Seriously, it's a freaking CARTOON. It was made up.
Anyways, would Equestria be in this universe BEFORE the show was made? I think not. Also, what would Equestria look like in our eyes? Cartoons are 2D right? Then if we went there, everything would be flat. Besides, almost everything in the show has a outline. Do we have outlines here? Nope. And how do we film them? Is there actually a camera man there following them everywhere they go? Wouldn't they notice? There can't be people going there and recording everything the ponies do! How do they broadcast the show to our world? Doesn't Equestria have not that advanced technology? Why are there actors and drawings of them being made?

All of my this.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Darkangel on 2013 Jan 21, 03:48:02

actually every thing has an outline because nothing is perfect in the laws of the universe. but lets not start fights.
ive as well noticed twilight seems to love orion(the constellation) only because of the fact that horse head nebula is in it. and you as well notice scorpio on twilights dress in suit for success so that would mean that there planet is very much close to our seeming the they can see our constellations. X3

Midnight Breeze

2013 Jan 21, 04:06:34 #19 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 21, 04:12:14 by Midnight Breeze

Quoteactually every thing has an outline because nothing is perfect in the laws of the universe. but lets not start fights.
ive as well noticed twilight seems to love orion(the constellation) only because of the fact that horse head nebula is in it. and you as well notice scorpio on twilights dress in suit for success so that would mean that there planet is very much close to our seeming the they can see our constellations. X3

Within the same galaxy does not constitute 'very close'. Still tens of thousands of light years apart.

Go Up