Legends of Equestria Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 11, 12:31:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ilya2014

Quote from: Ellowee on 2014 Aug 11, 12:31:43

Hello, everyone!
The Legends of Equestria servers are closed!

Thanks for an awesome weekend, we hope you enjoyed your time with our game!

Andrew Wolfwood

i am sadden. i miss my chance to see it do to internet issues and work. sigh, maybe next time

seal50lala

2014 Aug 13, 15:54:29 #42 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 26, 19:36:25 by Pipkin
NOOOOO WHY!?!?!? I COULDN'T EVEN WALK!!!! >A< DD: >:O

Mod:Please refrain from smiley spamming, thank you

MLPCraft101

I really wanted to play da game.We should get an option where we can create a hairstyle not just pick one.

Chilly Cave

When will it be back open? I missed it  ono

Ziero

Neutrona here,

I had a great time on the servers.  Was my first real time getting to play and explore.  Can't wait for the next OSW, I should have my new PC by then.  Thanks for the great experience LoE team!  ;)

Mylittledashie1990

Well i enjoyed every second of it and can not wait for it to come back up :3  :o  :D

Sebastian-Chan

Quote from: The_Commando_Brony on 2014 Aug 11, 15:05:22
i only got the game today so im sad i missed out  :c  >A<  ovO   D:  DD:  ono
Same  :l but whatever i cant wait till its back :D

CthuluCuttle

I've been really wanting to play, but every time an Open Server Weekend comes up, the downloads do not work. I tried all weekend to get this thing to download and it constantly said, "Too Many People Have Downloaded This File" and wouldn't allow it. I tried doing the work-around people posted for it and it still wouldn't work. If the game's too buggy to even download or launch, I can't imagine that it'd be all that great to play.

Idriss25

Yeeeey it close now i must wait for ever ! :3

Zoe586

2014 Aug 22, 18:03:09 #50 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 26, 19:37:19 by Pipkin
I really can't wait for the servers to open tommorow. It will be my first time playing the game and I really look foward to it!  :D :D

Post Merge

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :c >A< D:

Mod: Please refrain from smiley spamming, thank you.
-Zoe :)

Honey Comb

When will the nest OSW be? I can't wait to play again!  :P

Tiger

Quote from: Breezewing on 2014 Aug 22, 20:13:59
When will the nest OSW be? I can't wait to play again!  :P

The next OSW will be when they announce it. At the moment, we can't say for sure, but we know there will be more in the future.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Idriss25

I just have one stupid question ? Why closing servers ? Just make a botton put the word "UPDATE" and click if you want to. if you don't you  can't join the servers Because you're  a stupide.
This was made by my little brother not me because i'm a stupide.

Tiger

Quote from: Idriss25 on 2014 Aug 27, 14:10:36
I just have one stupid question ? Why closing servers ? Just make a botton put the word "UPDATE" and click if you want to. if you don't you  can't join the servers Because you're  a stupide.
This was made by my little brother not me because i'm a stupide.

I think we would all appreciate it if you don't insult people.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

TeemyPaw

2014 Aug 28, 14:43:34 #55 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 28, 14:50:17 by TeemyPaw
Naaww   :c I registered today and i'm so waiting to first play  :3 I just cant wait  :D Does anybody ha... I mean anyPONY have a idea when it's able to play again.. I want to play this game so badly  :3 and is it normal that it cannot be downloaded or it it just me?  :o *waiting for opening*

cutie.twi

I just found this and made an account and everything so I could play and the I find out the servers are no longer open! In so upset! ono >.< D: DD: >A< So what's up with that?
Are they gonna come back online or what? I never got to play! *-* x3

Invultrois

For the new members who joined the forums recently, the game is currently under development so it's still ain't finished yet. For that, the developers gave us a chance to try out the game for a period of time on weekends called the Open Server Weekend (OSW) for the purpose of server stress test and implementing new features from time to time.

Unfortunately you've missed the previous Open Server Weekend on August 8-10th.
Don't worry, there will be another Open Server Weekend and it will be announced in the forums by the developers.
Nobody knows when will the next OSW so be patient. :nod:

All you have to do now is to wait for an announcement from the developers in the forums, and you could have the chance to play the game!  :]

Hope this answers all of your questions.  ^-^

iMisty101

Do servers always have to close for new updates? When will they have the servers permanently open? :I Just asking :P
Signature.

McSleuthburger

Eventually there should be a launcher that will update the game automatically
But that will be with the later release

As for the date for the servers to be open there is no set date as of now, when it is set we will be sure to announce beforehand on the forums and social media
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up