Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

when I have no idea what to post or how to respond :P  and when I want to play two different things at the same time x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

Purr~

Teal Turken

When [self or other] forget what to say.

When I'm sick and cold. D:

The Wandering Magus

when programs crash and/or freeze
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Teal Turken

When not told enough information about something.

alexandas

when i can't hear anybody because of my ear infection, here's like a converstion i would have
guy: hello
me: what
guy: i said hello
me: sorry i can't hear you
guy: hello
me: Speak up
guy: i said hello
sound irritating?  That's everyday for me
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

lurk852

My extreme susceptibility to getting songs stuck in my head. Specifically, every time I come to this forum and see the word "Disorders" in that topic title, I get System of a Down's "Toxicity" stuck in my head. "Disorder! Disorder! Disoooorder!"
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

When someone is making a rage comic and they don't seem to realize that the pictures aren't just pretty little illustrations for them to use for whatever it looks like. They're memes, and they have a specific way to use them.

I need to finish watching the last of the recorded video of yesterday's Yogscast livestream because I missed yesterday's stream.
I also need to catch up on some Yogscast video series on multiple Yogscast channels.

Due to being legally required to go to some thing where someone's gonna talk to me (for 6 hours, apparently) about things I can do to try to get a job, I'm going to miss 4 hours of the only Yogscast livestream (of this month) where Sips is actually going to be in Yogtowers in person. If the Yogscast wasn't recording all of their livestreams on Twitch, I'd have a little voice nagging in the back of my head "Break the law for Sips!" I can't do that, voice. The law is to be obeyed. Joking about the voice, by the way.

But yeah, it's kind of ridiculous that I'm actually legally required to go to a thing... about finding a job. I already had a plan. :l Temp job agency. It's the best plan right now.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

People blaming others for their own mistakes (nobody here, in LoL)

Chishio Kunrin

I keep wondering why people have been posting obviously not pony-related threads in the Pony Off Topic board. If you want to post in an off-topic board, scroll down a little bit.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Jenzy

When somepony's Online and active. I PM them and they don't respond.

Pipkin

When you do something you regret but can't take back

like shutting down your forum account....

No damage done though as nopony noticed I left :D

Julius

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 13, 23:50:51

I noticed, and Magus did too. :s

However, glad to see you didn't leave Laptop! ^-^

Good thing you made a post about your pony before deleting the account! Otherwise, I wouldn't have recognized you so quickly! :P
Purr~

Blues-Music

No offence , but when people make these kinds of posts. Honestly it makes me feel like i'm reading a teen aged girls face book status saying "Nobody likes me!" so everyone else is indirectly forced to compliment them. Besides unless you never made a post there has to be at least 4 people that noticed , and that's only if you made one post. Sure one post about it isnt that bad , but I despise it when a pony constantly talks about it. "Meh no one will miss me anyway if I don't post in this thread." "Oh don't worry i'm used to not being noticed." "I'm pretty sure no one knows I exist , but i'm gonna make this post anyway." "People here don't know who I am so they won't post in my threads.".
Again no offense , but I feel that whoever does that is fishing for compliments.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Dec 14, 05:01:49

No offence , but when people make these kinds of posts. Honestly it makes me feel like i'm reading a teen aged girls face book status saying "Nobody likes me!" so everyone else is indirectly forced to compliment them. Besides unless you never made a post there has to be at least 4 people that noticed , and that's only if you made one post. Sure one post about it isnt that bad , but I despise it when a pony constantly talks about it. "Meh no one will miss me anyway if I don't post in this thread." "Oh don't worry i'm used to not being noticed." "I'm pretty sure no one knows I exist , but i'm gonna make this post anyway." "People here don't know who I am so they won't post in my threads.".
Again no offense , but I feel that whoever does that is fishing for compliments.

The above states every reason I hate the exact same thing.

Book Smarts

I just burned my wrist while trying to take out some  muffins from the oven  :'(

Pipkin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Dec 14, 05:01:49

I am really bad at wording and context so I can see where you'd think that, but what I meant is that I didn't want anypony to think I did leave but do to shortsightedness on my part(I didn't check if the account name I wanted was available prior to closing my other account) I went a couple days here without an account while coming up with a new name and I feared that would happen, and I thought it didn't, but somehow it did and now trying to re-read this post is confusing me...

In other words I didn't want this to sound like a "oh woe is me" post, sorry about that  X3

lurk852

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 14, 15:05:17
In other words I didn't want this to sound like a "oh woe is me" post, sorry about that  X3

Don't sweat it - this is the thread where everyone complains about everything, whether or not it's remotely justified.  :]
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Book Smarts

So I have my last final 30 minutes before the dorms close, how is that fair? I have to pack everything away a day in advance

Pipkin

wow, that is really stupid.

I just noticed that for some odd reason on facebook on the side where it has recommended pages it's nonstop recommending ponies(not that there is anything wrong with that) but with me NEVER going on anything related to ponies on facebook, means that facebook is tied into other websites that track my searches and what-have-you.  I hate sites that are integrated into other sites and share information etc.

Especially Youtube and google(youtube wanting me to use my real name)

Go Up