Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus (Sign-Up/OOC)

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 25, 13:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

2014 May 25, 13:44:26 Last Edit: 2014 May 31, 07:01:39 by HunterOfTheDark
Hey guys, HunterOfTheDark here with a new RP for you all! This is gonna be loosely based off of the popular game Persona 3. If you're not sure what that is, don't worry, I plan to structure this in a way that allows for newbies to jump right in. However, I should probably mention that, unless we are navigating through a dungeon, or having an important discussion that could change the route the RP takes, you will be busy building social links. One more thing before I explain the sign-up process; this RP will be set in and around Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns (High School area), where there will be brief segments where you answer question that I assign you, or make the choice to either fall asleep in class, or stay awake. These segments will power up your character, and by extension your Persona. But I've gotten ahead of myself, I'll explain those segments when they become relevant.

Now, to sign-up, you will first need to describe your OC, using the questions in the spoiler below. After that, you will choose a Persona that you can summon to fight for you from this list here. After I have approved your OC, I will decide if the Persona you have chosen fits with your OC, and if it doesn't I will assign one to you.

Spoiler: OC Questions • show
1) What is your OC's name?
2) How old is your OC?
3) What does your OC look like? (Give a full description)
4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC?
Spoiler: arcanas • show
1) Fool
2) Magician
3) Priestess
4) Empress
5) Emperor
6) Hierophant
7) Lovers
8 ) Chariot
9) Justice
10) Hermit
11) Fortune
12) Strength
13) Hanged Man
14) Death
15) Temperance
16) Devil
17) Tower
18) Star
19) Moon
20) Sun
21) Judgement

5) What is most important to you, being popular, being smart, or being courageous?

Alright then, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, and if you want to help me by being a co-GM, please PM me about it, I'm gonna need all the help I can get (2 or 3 others, if you don't mind)!

Accepted OC/Personas will be in spoilers below

GM OCs/Personas:

Spoiler: HunterOfTheDark's OC and Persona • show

Spoiler: OC • show
1) What is your OC's name? Dusk Storm
2) How old is your OC? 17
3) What does your OC look like?
Spoiler: Appearance • show

4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC? Fool
5) What is most important to you, being popular, being smart, or being courageous? Being courageous

Spoiler: Persona • show
Black Frost

Spoiler: Stats • show

Level    Arcana    St    Ma    En    Ag    Lu
1             Fool       23    25    25    26    26
Inherit    Resists    Block    Absorbs    Reflects    Weak
All          Fire, Dark    Ice                  -          -                 Light

List of Skills
Skill            Cost    Effect
Mudo       6 SP       25% chance of instant death by Dark. 1 foe.
Agilao       6 SP       Inflicts moderate amount of Fire damage. 1 foe.
Bufula       6 SP       Inflicts moderate amount of Ice damage. 1 foe.

Spoiler: Grizzly's OC and Persona • show

1) What is your OC's name? Blue Star
2) How old is your OC? 17
3) What does your OC look like? Check avatar
4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC? Lovers
5) What is most important to you, being popular, being smart, or being courageous? Being smart

Unicorn

Level    Arcana       St      Ma     En    Ag   Lu
1          Priestess    7      10      8        9          6
Recovery    Light    Electricity          -          -            Ice

List of Skills
Dia            4 SP    Small HP recovery. 1 ally.
Hama       6 SP       25% chance of instant death by Light. 1 foe.
Poisma    5 SP    25% chance of inflicting Poison status. 1 foe.

Player OCs/Personas

Spoiler: BlazingSun9001's OC and Persona • show

1) Name: Blazing Sun
2) Age: 15
3) Appearance: I'm not good with descriptions, so i'll put an image if that's okay.
Spoiler: show

And normally the cutie mark is a sun with a white beam being blasted from it, but I can't find that! :(
4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC? IDK, Sun? His original (Since I don't think things like laser beams are allowed anyway) abilities a lot of the time has something to do with the sun. lol
5) What is most important to you, being popular, being smart, or being courageous?

Yatagarasu

1            Sun            22    23    18    24    19
Recovery   Wind      Light      None        None        Dark

List of Current Skills
Diarama    8 SP    Recovers a moderate amount of HP. Can be used in the field.
Zan-ei    10% HP    Inflicts a moderate amount of Slash damage with extra power during a New Moon.

Spoiler: blobking156's OC and Persona • show

1) What is your OC's name?: Blobking
2) How old is your OC?: For this, because high school, 16
3) What does your OC look like? (Give a full description): lime green unicorn stallion, with a brown messy mane/tail, and acrow cutie mark.
4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC?: Probably fool, or magician
arcanas
5) What is most important to you, being popular, being smart, or being courageous?: Er... um... well, basing this off the Triforce, Popular= power, Smart= Wisdom, and courage= well, courage. so, probably either smarts or courage.

Orpheus

1             Fool       2       2       2       2       2
Fire                 -               -                 -                  -    Electricity, Dark

List of Skills
Bash    7% HP    Inflicts a small amount of Strike damage on one enemy.

Spoiler: LostSanity's OC and Persona • show

1. Mage Heart
2. 18
3. Not good at that either so here's a picture. You should remember what he looks like but I'll post it again anyway.
Spoiler: Mage Heart • show

4. Strength
5. Being courageous

Cerberus

1        Strength      20     21     20     29     19
    -                -          Fire, Dark         -                 -            Light

List of Skills
Agilao       6 SP       Inflicts a moderate amount of Fire damage to one enemy.
Mudo       6 SP       25% chance of instant death from the power of Darkness to one enemy.
Evil Touch    5 SP    25% chance of inflicting the Fear ailment to one enemy.

Spoiler: Omega_Khaos's OC and Persona • show
Midnight Aurora
2) How old is your OC?
Mane and Tail: Wild Style Midnight Blue with a silver lightning bolt streak down the middle of each
Coat: Moonlight white with crystalline shine to it
Cutie Mark: A bursting aurora surrounded by stars,
Arcana: Fortune
being courageous and a bit smart.
Fortuna

1            Fortune     9    14    10    15    10
Wind      Wind               -                -                  -         Fire

List of Skills
Skill                    Cost        Effect
Garu                  3 SP          Inflicts a small amount of Wind damage on one enemy.
Bufu                   4 SP           Inflicts a small amount of Ice damage on one enemy.
Dodge Wind    Passive    Doubles evasion against Wind attacks.

Spoiler: Flameandice's OC and Persona • show
1) What is your OC's name? Flamdren/Flame
2) How old is your OC? 15

4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC? Judgement or Death (I'll leave that up to you)
I apologize if they're too OP or anything I kinda feel bad just mentioning them please if they aren't good assign me a better one really I only choose them because they're my favorite ones appearance wise
Courageous to protect his friends and loved ones

Thanatos

1            Death      48    51    44    44    39
Dark           None    None    None           Dark       Light

List of Skills
Skill                        Cost        Effect
Megidola                  65 SP    Inflict heavy Almighty damage upon all enemies.
Tempest Slash       13% HP    Inflicts heavy multiple slash damage upon one enemy.
Evil Smile                  10 SP    Instill Fear mental ailment upon all enemies.

Spoiler: Checkmate's OC and Persona • show
1a) Checkmate.
2) How old is your OC?
2a) 17 years.
3a) Checkmate is a black unicorn with a pure white mane and tail, literally nothing but black and white.  His eyes are the only exception, being bright red.  His cutie mark is a white knight piece from chess.   Checkmate doesn't need them, but he often wears glasses.  Physically, he is smaller than most colts his age, although he makes up for that with his sheer intelligence and tactical prowess.
(I'm not familiar with Persona 3, but I'm trying to get back into the forum, so I'll assume one for him?  Correct me if I'm wrong, please!!)
4a) Hierophant.

Berith

Level    Arcana            St    Ma    En    Ag    Lu
1           Hierophant      11      10      9      7      9
Fire         Fire                  -              -              -         Electricity

List of Skills
Skill                    Cost    Effect
Agi                        3 SP    Small amount of Fire damage. 1 foe.
Tarukaja              6 SP    Increases Attack for 3 turns. 1 ally.
Double Fangs    9% HP    Inflicts a small amount of Pierce damage 2x. 1 foe.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

LostSanity

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to participate but I don't know if I have any OC ponies that would fit a Persona RP!!

Let me think on this one.

Though I guess I could just re-use Mage Heart from the KH RP. His weapons are swords which are in Persona.

Oh well.

Reserve me a spot for now?  X3

Also I have no experience GM-ing but I like to tell myself I know a bit about Persona now that I've been a fan of it for almost a year now.

But don't expect me to know everything. lol.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Aeterna Sol

3) Appearance: I'm not good with descriptions, so i'll put an image if that's okay.

And normally the cutie mark is a sun with a white beam being blasted from it, but I can't find that! :(
4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC? IDK, Sun? His original (Since I don't think things like laser beams are allowed anyway) abilities a lot of the time has something to do with the sun. lol

Like I said, I will join if I get the chance, and if he needs tweaking to make it fair, tell me. Plus, right after I posted, I had to edit lol

HunterOfTheDark

2014 May 25, 21:34:18 #3 Last Edit: 2014 May 25, 21:55:34 by HunterOfTheDark
Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2014 May 25, 19:42:20

Like I said, I will join if I get the chance, and if he needs tweaking to make it fair, tell me. Plus, right after I posted, I had to edit lol

You forgot to choose a Persona from the list I linked. Just in case you missed the link, I'll post it again: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_3_Personas
But, I'll let it slide this time and assign you a Persona. I'll explain how to summon it later. OC Accepted! The Persona that I have assigned to you is Yatagarasu (Here are the stats that Yatagarasu will eventually gain: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Yatagarasu#Persona_3_2)
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

blobking156

3) What does your OC look like? (Give a full description): lime green unicorn stallion, with a brown messy mane/tail, and acrow cutie mark.
4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC?: Probably fool, or magician
arcanas
5) What is most important to you, being popular, being smart, or being courageous?: Er... um... well, basing this off the Triforce, Popular= power, Smart= Wisdom, and courage= well, courage. so, probably either smarts orcourage.
Persona, um.... Choose, please?

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 May 26, 10:17:38
arcanas
5) What is most important to you, being popular, being smart, or being courageous?: Er... um... well, basing this off the Triforce, Popular= power, Smart= Wisdom, and courage= well, courage. so, probably either smarts orcourage.
Persona, um.... Choose, please?

Accepted! As for your starter Persona, you will have Orpheus. Stats will appear when I add your OC and Persona to the list.

HunterOfTheDark

2014 May 26, 10:37:48 #7 Last Edit: 2014 May 26, 10:40:16 by HunterOfTheDark
Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 May 26, 10:32:55
Cool! i'm (Insert P3 main character here)

Well, sorta. This also means that your OC has the Wildcard ability, allowing you to have multiple Personas.

Speaking of which, I am limiting the amount of OCs/Personas of the Fool arcana to just 4. I'd like to avoid having a ton of people trying to fuse Personas, or trying to get more Personas. Also, before I forget, if you do chose the Fool arcana, you will be the only characters just arriving at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. The rest of you I will add gradually, building the team bigger (meaning, you're all already attending CSFGU).

Grizzly

((Okay, since you put the sign up as a interview, i'll go ahead and PR the sign up, in character X3, i's also basically an example of my RPing skills X3))

A blue mare walked from one school building to the other. She was a very small mare, her fur was light blue, her mane and tail a darker blue, a purple sash around the length of her tail, she wore a purple headband to keep her mane out of her eyes, and an old saddlebag on her back. In front her she held a cupcake with her unicorn telekinesis spell, slowly eating the tasty treat while she walked. Little did she know that there's a survey going on, she was stopped as she passed the interviewers. "Excuse me, were doing a survey here, do you have a few moments for some quick questions?" one interviewer asks with a smile. The blue mare swallowed what she had in her mouth and nodded. "Sure, i have some time. Ask away."

The interviewer picked up a pen and paper and started. "Ok, first question. What's your name?"
"Blue Star, but everypony calls me Blue." she answered and the interviewer wrote it down, then she overlooked the small pony. "Oh, you look very young... do you even study here?"
Blue giggled a bit. "Yes, i do, i'm seventeen in fact. But don't worry, ponies usually think i'm way younger."
The interviewer giggled as well. "Ok then, next question. What arcana best describes you?"
Blue tilted her head. "Um... Arcana? Um... Lovers..." She whispered and blushed.
The interviewer giggled again. "Ok, last question, which is the most important to you, being popular, being smart or being courageous?"
Blue rubbed her head and thought of it for a while. "Well, most important for me is being helpful. But out of those three... i would say being smart." She said. "Great, thanks a lot and have a nice day, Blue." The interviewer said.

Blue wanted to say something but was interrupted by the school bell announcing the start of the next class. She cried out in a panicked voice and ran to the school building she was heading to before being stopped, giving the interviewer just a wave as she galloped as fast as she could.

Spoiler: My Persona • show
the unicorn X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 26, 10:46:25
((Okay, since you put the sign up as a interview, i'll go ahead and PR the sign up, in character X3, i's also basically an example of my RPing skills X3))

A blue mare walked from one school building to the other. She was a very small mare, her fur was light blue, her mane and tail a darker blue, a purple sash around the length of her tail, she wore a purple headband to keep her mane out of her eyes, and an old saddlebag on her back. In front her she held a cupcake with her unicorn telekinesis spell, slowly eating the tasty treat while she walked. Little did she know that there's a survey going on, she was stopped as she passed the interviewers. "Excuse me, were doing a survey here, do you have a few moments for some quick questions?" one interviewer asks with a smile. The blue mare swallowed what she had in her mouth and nodded. "Sure, i have some time. Ask away."

The interviewer picked up a pen and paper and started. "Ok, first question. What's your name?"
"Blue Star, but everypony calls me Blue." she answered and the interviewer wrote it down, then she overlooked the small pony. "Oh, you look very young... do you even study here?"
Blue giggled a bit. "Yes, i do, i'm seventeen in fact. But don't worry, ponies usually think i'm way younger."
The interviewer giggled as well. "Ok then, next question. What arcana best describes you?"
Blue tilted her head. "Um... Arcana? Um... Lovers..." She whispered and blushed.
The interviewer giggled again. "Ok, last question, which is the most important to you, being popular, being smart or being courageous?"
Blue rubbed her head and thought of it for a while. "Well, most important for me is being helpful. But out of those three... i would say being smart." She said. "Great, thanks a lot and have a nice day, Blue." The interviewer said.

Blue wanted to say something but was interrupted by the school bell announcing the start of the next class. She cried out in a panicked voice and ran to the school building she was heading to before being stopped, giving the interviewer just a wave as she galloped as fast as she could.

Spoiler: My Persona • show
the unicorn X3

Heheh, nice RPing there. Accepted!

Grizzly

hehe, thanks, happy you liked that little segment X3

LostSanity

Alright. I'm coming in on this too. With the same OC as in the KH RP but I'll go ahead and complete the "questions" and/or sign up as well.

1. Mage Heart

2. 18

3. Not good at that either so here's a picture. You should remember what he looks like but I'll post it again anyway.

4. Strength

5. Being courageous

6: Persona: Cerberus

((If you don't think this fits my character, then I agree to allow you to change it and/or assign me a Persona/Arcana))

HunterOfTheDark

2014 May 26, 11:05:59 #12 Last Edit: 2014 May 26, 14:30:19 by HunterOfTheDark
Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 May 26, 11:02:27
Alright. I'm coming in on this too. With the same OC as in the KH RP but I'll go ahead and complete the "questions" and/or sign up as well.

1. Mage Heart

2. 18

4. Strength

5. Being courageous

6: Persona: Cerberus

((If you don't think this fits my character, then I agree to allow you to change it and/or assign me a Persona/Arcana))

Works for me. Accepted!

And I believe I have enough characters to begin the RP! Be watching for that in the next couple days (I only have time right now to add accepted characters to the first post)

Post Merge

Alright, the first post is officially up! Sorry about the lengthy opening X3

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11883.0#new

Grizzly

its good. So, i guess you are now waiting for me, um... so are You and Blobking in the same room? Or am i to first wake blob and then you? Or should i just wake one of you? Don't really know.

LostSanity

Aww... I have to wait until school starts to post...

ono

blobking156

Hey guys, um, if you like this, but want Persona 4, as well, look at mine. it's similar, and it will work similarly, but it's, well, Persona 4.

Omega_Khaos

2014 May 27, 01:06:27 #16 Last Edit: 2014 May 27, 17:53:51 by Omega_Khaos
Midnight Aurora
2) How old is your OC?
Mane and Tail: Wild Style Midnight Blue with a silver lightning bolt streak down the middle of each
Spoiler: Fortuna • show

1) Fool
2) Magician
3) Priestess
4) Empress
5) Emperor
6) Hierophant
7) Lovers
8 ) Chariot
9) Justice
10) Hermit
11) Fortune
12) Strength
13) Hanged Man
14) Death
15) Temperance
16) Devil
17) Tower
18) Star
19) Moon
20) Sun
21) Judgement

FlameandIce

2014 May 27, 02:07:09 #17 Last Edit: 2014 May 27, 11:02:01 by FlameandIce
I'm sure you know this but be careful with Persona Aside from some dark undertones and other things (CoughMaracough) I'm mostly just saying and again I'm sure you know this already. ^-^  and anyways since either mine hasn't started up or nopony has interest on another MLP site I'll join this X3

1) What is your OC's name? J/Flaxem
2) How old is your OC? 15

4) Out of the following arcana, what best describes your OC? Judgement or Death (I'll leave that up to you)
Persona
Messiah

or
Thanatos

or
Alice

I apologize if they're too OP or anything I kinda feel bad just mentioning them please if they aren't good assign me a better one really I only choose them because they're my favorite ones appearance wise

once again I apologize for my persona choice
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

2014 May 27, 04:14:44 #18 Last Edit: 2014 May 27, 04:21:42 by HunterOfTheDark
Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 May 27, 01:06:27
Midnight Aurora
2) How old is your OC?
Spoiler: Fortuna • show

1) Fool
2) Magician
3) Priestess
4) Empress
5) Emperor
6) Hierophant
7) Lovers
8 ) Chariot
9) Justice
10) Hermit
11) Fortune
12) Strength
13) Hanged Man
14) Death
15) Temperance
16) Devil
17) Tower
18) Star
19) Moon
20) Sun
21) Judgement

This is set in a high school setting, so you need to lower your character's age. Otherwise, accepted.

Post Merge

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 May 27, 02:07:09
I'm sure you know this but be careful with Persona Aside from some dark undertones and other things (CoughMaracough) I'm mostly just saying and again I'm sure you know this already. ^-^  and anyways since either mine hasn't started up or nopony has interest on another MLP site I'll join this X3

I know, but I've only really played Persona 3, so I don't know who Mara is. Glad to see you join though ^-^

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 May 27, 02:07:09
1) What is your OC's name? Flamdren/Flame
2) How old is your OC? 21

Thanatos

Like Omega_Khaos, your character is too old. This is set in and around a high school. Otherwise it's accepted.

FlameandIce

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Go Up