This is Nightmare Night (Jump-in)

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Oct 19, 13:08:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

This is Nightmare Night, the night of the Equestrian devil who possessed Princess Luna. Something is happening, Luna's most faithful followers are catching ill, and nopony knows why. Luna was last seen flying off to check on a pony she is close to, but is not seen. Will Luna's followers find the strength to search for their beloved princess, or must somepony else find the princess of the night and save the holiday?

Astor sat in a dark corner of the hospital, every inch of her screamed out her anger. Her sister was arguably Luna's most faithful, and right before the dark alicorn's holiday, her sister's favorite day, she is here, dying in a hospital. Astor pushed herself up.

Chack

Chack walked slowly out of one of the hospital bedrooms, the one that held his best friend. His head was hanging low, as the news was not good. Chack's best friend, Ben Goe, was one of Luna's many loyal followers.  Chack looked sadly to the side, seeing other patients in their room. His worst nightmare had suddenly seemed to be coming true; Ben falling to a deadly, unknown disease. He stamped the ground several times in rage.
"It's not FAIR!" he yelled to himself. "It's not fair..." he said, lowering his voice. His eyes began to swell as tears came to them.
Wait for it...

ShadowHeart

Shadow boredly lay in her bed at the hospital. The doctors said they didn't know what was wrong with her. Scythe had wandered off like any wounded dragon would and Demoness just stayed in the EverFree Forest, not caring about her illness.
"What could this mean?" mumbled Shadow, "I can't just sit here,"
With a bit of difficulty, she sat up and looked around

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Stitchin Time

Astor stomped down the hall, not caring about the nurses shushing her.

mjt014

Lightning and Flare walked to the hospital. Lightning was wondering why the followers of Princess Luna was falling ill. He brought some books in his saddle bags to see if he can find some antidote.

Stitchin Time

Skyler rolled over, her sides hurting. Her hooves seemed to be deciding whether to hold her stomach or head. Her hot pink mane was severly faded, and splayed out over the bed. She closed her eyes, murmuring something.

Tiger

Tiger was wearing a pirate costume that night.

((Of which the drawing I am too lazy to continue ovO))

She was simply taking a good stroll around Ponyville as the other ponies went to sleep, enjoying some peace and quiet. She was not aware of the grave situation.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Stitchin Time

Astor bolted down the road. She wanted to be as far from the hospital as she could.

Tiger

((Oh yeah, don't ask why Tiger is already dressed up. She just wants to ovO))

Tiger noticed Astor bolting down the road. Realising something is wrong, she flew to the hospital.

Stitchin Time

(I do that too lol )

Tears started to fall, but Astor didn't stop. Her hooves pounded the road like she wished she could pound the sickness.

Tiger

Flying into the hospital, she saw Skyler in the hospital bed, and flew up to her.

"Sk-Skyler! What happened!?" Tiger said, utterly shocked.

Stitchin Time

"Someponies have gotten sick..." Skyler coughed, then folded her hooves over her stomach. ["It's not contagious, though."/color]

mjt014

Lightning and Flare had entered the hospital and walked through the halls. They saw a sick pony with a pink mane loosing color, in a bed, and a pony with tiger designs over her, wearing a pirate costume. Lightning and Flare walked in the room, wanting to know what is happening to the patients. "Um, excuse me, my name is Lightning Chaser." Lightning said. "And my name is Flare Chaser, his brother." Flare said. "We don't mean to be rude, but we would like to know what's making the ponies sick." Lightning said softly and kindly.

Tiger

"I don't know just yet, but I'm going to find out," Tiger said. She dashed off.

Flying through the hospital, Tiger noticed most of Luna's most faithful followers were sick. Suspicious, she flew back to Skyler.

"Hey, I'm back. Skyler, do you know where Princess Luna went?"

Stitchin Time

Skyler's green eyes suddenly drowned in worry. "N-no..."

Tiger

"Oh, this is bad..." Tiger said. "I need you to give me the normal whereabouts of Luna. I could possibly gather information of this sickness from there."

mjt014

Flare walked up and stood next to the ill pony, while Lightning pulled out a book with his magic. He looked at the pony before him and turned the pages of the book, trying to find out what is causing this sickness. While looking through the book, Lightning had another thought. "I wonder where Princess Luna is?" He thought.

Doctor Light

((I'll be Luna. Mind telling me what's the stich right now?"
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Stitchin Time

Skyler thought for a momemt. "On Nightmare Night... she usually is prepping herself for a surprise visit to a town as Nightmare Moon..."

Doctor Light

2012 Oct 20, 01:55:42 #19 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 20, 01:58:14 by Doctor Light
((Well played.))
"...What happened?" Said Luna
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Go Up