Wierd Injuries

Started by Moonlight Paradise, 2012 Aug 26, 22:19:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moonlight Paradise

OWOWOW! I just bit my thumb!  DD: Okay, first let me explain. I have vampire fangs. SUPER sharp teeth. I was eating some very delicious strawberries when I bit down hard on my thumb. The pain was UNEXPLAINABLE!   D: I wasn't bleeding, but It hurt much worse that any cut I had ever gotten before, yet I didn't even break the skin. And it hasn't stopped hurting yet, even though I bit it about 20 minutes ago.  That brought up a subject: What kind of weird injuries have you gotten?
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Chishio Kunrin

I've scratched a finger with the finger right next to it before. o.O And my fingernails are always long, so a scratch from me can hurt. I've even broken skin slightly by scratching at a mean girl's forehead before.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ozzy

I shut my own thumb in a door in blind rage when trying to slam it triumphantly after an arguement, not my finest moment

LaptopCommandStation

My weirdest injury was actually my 2nd worst injury.  It was at work(At that time I was just a meat cutter) and I cut my hand.  With a knife?  Nope..With the saw?  Nope...with the tenderizer??..NOPE.

I cut my hand on the meat wrapper.

I was a couple mms from needing stitches.  I sliced my hand from about 1/2 a cm from the tip of my pinkie..pinky down to almost my wrist AND IT HURT!  I still to this day have no idea how I did that.

I also cut my hand facing the meat counter(the thermostats are sharp  :l)

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Aug 26, 22:35:41
I shut my own thumb in a door in blind rage when trying to slam it triumphantly after an arguement, not my finest moment

OMG I would have just shut down and cried (likely laughing at myself) after winning and then failing at the same time.

Anyway one time I bit my hand in my sleep thinking it was a ice cream sandwich.

Stitchin Time

2012 Aug 27, 00:32:50 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 27, 00:36:56 by Stitchin Time
I was in glass class, and there were was glass dust on the table. At the end of the day my arm was cut open. Not by the large pieces, but the dust.

The cuts after an hour in water. I still have scars.

Chishio Kunrin

I tripped on the floor and hurt my toe.

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 27, 00:32:50
I was in glass class, and there were was glass dust on the table. At the end of the day my arm was cut open. Not by the large pieces, but the dust.

Spoiler: show

I went to a panel at an anime convention where a guy gave us tips on making cosplays and fake weapons. He told us to be very very careful with fiberglass or something. He was working with it without gloves while wearing a short-sleeved shirt, and he ended up patting his arms trying to brush off whatever was itching him. His palms started bleeding. He scared his mom really badly because the first thing she saw was a bloody hand print on a wall in the house.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 27, 00:36:06

I went to a panel at an anime convention where a guy gave us tips on making cosplays and fake weapons. He told us to be very very careful with fiberglass or something. He was working with it without gloves while wearing a short-sleeved shirt, and he ended up patting his arms trying to brush off whatever was itching him. His palms started bleeding. He scared his mom really badly because the first thing she saw was a bloody hand print on a wall in the house.

O:

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 27, 00:37:44

O:

I think he said his arms were bleeding too. Tiny little sharp slicy fibers, man.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 27, 00:39:30

O:

I think he said his arms were bleeding too. Tiny little sharp slicy fibers, man.

Common sense, Y U no common?

Lord of Madness

2012 Aug 27, 01:27:22 #10 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 27, 02:49:49 by Lord of Madness
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 27, 00:41:48

I worked in a crawlspace removing fiberglass insulation.. I breathed A LOT of it in. within a week i was coughing so bad and frequently it was over 20 times a minute. I did not cough up blood though :3

O:

worked under a house once. in the crawl space. i breathed in A LOT OF THAT STUFF I coughed constantly all day and night for a week

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 27, 01:27:22
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 27, 00:41:48

I worked in a crawlspace removing fiberglass insulation.. I breathed A LOT of it in. within a week i was coughing so bad and frequently it was over 20 times a minute. I did not cough up blood though :3

O:

For the record, though, the fibers were apparently so tiny that he couldn't even see them. They were like ninjas. Unseen and efficient in the art of assassination. kind of. I mean, maybe not, since they didn't kill him.

Go Up