Corrupt a wish

Started by Tranquil Soul Edge, 2013 Feb 15, 12:08:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PlatinumJoystick

Granted, you're transformed into a line of code, a passing NPC to be forgotten by the world.

I wish Fallout 4 was announced already.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

BarnOwl

Granted, but it looks so bad that you don't even know why you were exited for it.

I wish I had 100 hours to play minecraft.

PlatinumJoystick

(Bethesda must've made it bugged to the skies then!_

Granted, however you're forced to play on a terrible computer on Fancy and Far settings with Sphax on.

I wish I would go on and sleep instead of holding it off.

Peace Keeper

Granted. You fall asleep the moment you feel even the slightest bit sleepy.

I wish I didn't see a lot of creepypastas.
(*-seriously, some stories are just... no.)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

Granted, but if you want to forget you saw them, you have to play Sonic.exe.
I wish I could get the Shaun The Sheep theme out of my head.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

*-Oh hades no! ... actually, Five Nights at Freddys scared me WAY more than the .exe games to be honest. The images are just... disturbing.

Granted, it is out of your head... and in front of you.

I wish I can be as good playing SM64 on my compuer with my Xbox One controller as I am on the N64.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PlatinumJoystick

Granted, however SMB64 is hugged and unplayable.

I wish stuff wasn't so expensive.

Peace Keeper

Granted. You now have less money.

I wish this dead pixel on my screen was fixed.

Chromastone64

Granted, it's now alive and constantly insults you if you turn the volume on.
I wish I would finish writing one chapter of my story without thinking of another storyline chapter. (Basically, I wish I could focus on writing one arc at a time.)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Granted. You start in one arc: Noah's Arc.

I wish I can find my Mario Kart 7 game.

Chromastone64

Granted, some kid stole it and wants $250 if you want it back.
I wish there wasn't so many giant spiders in or near my house ever.

Peace Keeper

Granted. Now you have termites.
I wish a used Destiny game didn't cost 50 bucks.

Chromastone64

Granted, it's now 500 bucks and has even less content and story than the full version of the game.
I wish my brother would stop watching Shaun The Sheep.

Peace Keeper

(As if the game doesn't even have much of a story at all, according to other players)
Granted. He stops watching a sheep named Shaun at the petting zoo.

I wish I knew the actual world record for Strikers 1945 on the PSX or Strikers 1945 II on the arcade.

Doomato

Granted, you're in an alternate dimension where you're not interested.

I wish I was female.

cloudwilk

Granted, but you end up crossed between male and female since you got half sucked into the dimension you granted your wishmaker and it sent you into the land of in-betweens.

I wish I was a soldier of the night.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Peace Keeper

Granted, you now have night shift duty as a police.

I wish I have internet speed this fast
Spoiler: TOO fast. • show

cloudwilk

Granted, the virus you downloaded crashed your computer but raised it to that speed for a brief moment.

I wish for some amici.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Go Up