Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Akilas

Indead i have dowload two times the 32 bit version, thats the one for my laptop, i hope a can play with out any problem for that, your welcome

Now just have to wait until the servers are open
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 20:15:54
Indead i have dowload two times the 32 bit version, thats the one for my laptop, i hope a can play with out any problem for that, your welcome

Now just have to wait until the servers are open

It's your first time playing the game? O:
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Kpon

After dowload client, it's normal to have 'server are not open' ?

Morphius

2015 Jan 23, 20:28:35 #243 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 21:11:54 by Morphius
It has come to my attention from Trend Micro that Legends of Equestria's Windows 64x bit (from MediaFire) of it's latest build had suspicious activities & was automatically removed by Trend Micro.
Is there another way to not almost get fully assaulted by viral acts (Do I select Windows Launcher or LoE Patches...?), or on the next build, be sure to test everything for viral activities...?

From the previous build I found, it didn't cause viral acts... Now this W64B latest build does. (Reminds me of Rockman 8-bit Deathmatch V4, that contained viral programming.)

I just need some guidance to know how to proceed safely. I may wish to try again at an alternative routine, but it might give the same results...

I await your replies...:I

Tiger

Quote from: Kpon on 2015 Jan 23, 20:26:07
After dowload client, it's normal to have 'server are not open' ?

At the moment, yes. The servers will only open on 24th January, 12.01 AM EST.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Akilas

Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2015 Jan 23, 20:24:05
It's your first time playing the game? O:

Yeah its the firts time i play, the firt time it whas too late the second time couln't download the game on time, now its my chance to played.
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Zsteube

Anyone know if you need to download this client if you have downloaded one previously from another open server weekend? If it's the same client I wouldn't think so, but I guess I'm not sure if there were any updates.

Akilas

Yes you have to download the mos recent version

"Deal with it"

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Zsteube on 2015 Jan 23, 20:35:36
Anyone know if you need to download this client if you have downloaded one previously from another open server weekend? If it's the same client I wouldn't think so, but I guess I'm not sure if there were any updates.

Download the most recent client and erase the former client.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

Zsteube

NatShadow

The update isnt finishing. Getting an error xc.
~Shadow~

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: NatShadow on 2015 Jan 23, 20:43:48
The update isnt finishing. Getting an error xc.

Download them from the Ellowee's post, she put all the links of the game (Windows x64, x86, Mac OS X and Linux). ^-^

NatShadow

Bleh. I am a derpy pony and this is my first time able to download it. It says "does not match expected" ;w;. It wont finish updating and I think it might be something wrong with the file since its giving me an "the archive is either in unknown format or damaeged" Derp  :o
~Shadow~

bronislav84

The launcher is a 32 bit program, but does it download the 64 bit client on a 64 bit system?

katangel6

Tiger

Quote from: bronislav84 on 2015 Jan 23, 21:08:32
The launcher is a 32 bit program, but does it download the 64 bit client on a 64 bit system?

I'm not sure if it does, but 32 bit programs will still work on 64 bit systems so it doesn't make much of a difference.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Morphius

Quote from: Tiger on 2015 Jan 23, 21:12:55
I'm not sure if it does, but 32 bit programs will still work on 64 bit systems so it doesn't make much of a difference.

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 64 BIT BUILD, IT HAS VIRAL ACTIVITIES!! I CHECKED!! :I

katangel6

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Tiger on 2015 Jan 23, 21:12:55

Talking in general, yeah, it doesn't make difference.

Oddly, when I play 32-bit LoE, I have some inconsistent framerates and long loading times than 64-bit LoE.

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Jan 23, 21:15:51
DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 64 BIT BUILD, IT HAS VIRAL ACTIVITIES!! I CHECKED!! :I

I dunno, I haven't had problems.

katangel6

[move] :D[/move] mine loads fast

Go Up