I shall introduce to you, my main OC, Painty Palette!  :D

So here is her basic biography:

Name: Painty Palette
Type: earth
Coat: light purple
Mane & Tail: navy blue
Eyes: purple/magenta
Personality: brave and triumphant, great leader
Traits: Loyal, brave, leader-like, kind, Optimistic, Strong, Sympathetic, Intelligent
Favorite Place: Twilight's library
Favorite Color: purple
Favorite Meal: Strawberry Shortcake
Most Like: Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack
Group: The Super Fillies
Cutie Mark: A paint palette with a brush through it
Talent: Artist
Occupation: Commission artist of Ponyville, owns an art gallery

My favorite meal in real life is also strawberry shortcake, i can eat dat in one day, bro  :]

here is a picture i drew of painty and her doggy a while ago:

and here is a picture that kind TwilightSilverMoon from deviantart drew for me as an art trade:

Painty Palette and Brock (her friend) at a seaside cafe (that i drew of course):

Drawn for me by Etheral Nebula a while ago (hope I spelled her name right  X3 ):

You can imagine Painty as a really brave earth pony version of twilight sparkle if that helps you understand her better. she is also pretty well-tempered but then again she explodes quite easily if you insult her or anger her a little too much  X3

thank you so much for reading  :)

Gracie Sky

Hmm... even though you have no backstory, the pictures pretty much tell me what I need to know about her.

Um... when you say "earth pony version", does that mean she IS Twilight Sparkle or is she something like a doppelganger and she can actually meet Twilight Sparkle...? because you say she likes to hang out at Twilight's Library.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

paintypalette

2013 Jun 29, 11:10:31 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 29, 11:21:35 by paintypalette
No, you see, I said to understand painty palette better, you can kinda think of her like twilight because she's alot like twilight except that she is an earth pony and is much more brave than her and stuff. She has nothing to do with twilight but she is alot like her. Also, since she likes books (like twilight does), her fave place should probably be twilight's library. So to answer your question- No, she has no relation to twi. Except that painty may be friends with her, considering she goes to twi's library alot :)

Shadow Mare

paintypalette

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 29, 11:28:10
You drew all that?

i drew two of them but the other two were by twilightsilvermoon from deviant and Ethereal Nebula from here. I drew alot more drawings but they are on my deviant page  ^-^ just read the descriptions above each picture. I wrote who drew each one on the top of each.

Go Up