Corrupt a wish (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:00:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Naura

Granted, but the quality is absolutely horrible!

I wish animating was easier.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

tonman3509

Granted. You now have to ability to master animation, but all you can make is the MLP 3.5 style of animation.

I wish for some pizza.

Spacecase101

2015 Sep 04, 14:59:42 #362 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 04, 20:38:53 by Spacecase101
Granted. I have some pizza I was going to toss out for being wwwaaayyyy past its expir...........err I mean have some of this YUMMY pizza I made just for you. :D Just pick out the pink and purple stuff and it will be fine. Also you might not want to open the box in any enclosed spaces, as it might cause hallucinations. Anyways enjoy your penicill....er PIZZA I mean.

I wish I had a jet pack.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Naura

Granted, but when you start it, it doesn't turn off until its out of fuel.

I wish for books! X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

MarshyMellow

Granted! Now you have lots of books that only consist of pictures, even on the outside! There isn't a single word. :)

I wish for a Tamagotchi.  :3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Naura

Granted, but it breaks after 1 week.

I wish for plushies!

LunarDusk

Granted but all of them come to life and are after you.

I wish that Elswords community wasnt such a broken salt mountain since mid Season 2
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but soon it will happen again.

I wish I was able to get more nap time.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

HowTea

Granted, you will sleep but prince has to wake you up with a kiss

I wish people would love me :/

For Chat-O-Landia!

LeviathanTS

Granted, your parents love you even more now!

I wish pones would stop corrupting my wishes
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Peace Keeper

Granted, but noy you cant make more wishes.
I wish for the Nile.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Spacecase101

Granted, but now all the crocodiles sleep in your room.

I wish I had a piece of caramel cheesecake.

Peace Keeper

Granted, Saved it for you for a month now X3

I wish I own a Wii U

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Spacecase101 on 2015 Sep 26, 11:32:43
I wish I had a piece of caramel cheesecake.

lol
--------
Granted, but after losing a game of Super Smash Bros, you revoke your title of Peace Keeper and smash it up in rage

I wish for the ability to wish again (?)
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Peace Keeper

Granted, but the wishes need to be corrupt again.

I wish I had air conditioning at home.

tonman3509

Granted, you soon become frozen solid.

I wish for some high quality steak.

Spacecase101

Granted. Unfortunately its the cow from Restaurant at the end of the Universe. He will do it humanely.

I wish I could breath underwater.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but you can never come back to land.

I wish for some vanilla pudding cake.

MarshyMellow

Granted! Oh and by the way, it's been sitting out on the counter for like a year.

I wish that my room smelled like french vanilla!

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Peace Keeper

Granted, but French Vanilla ice cream smells like your room.

I wish for some Dominoes.

Go Up