Anime Anypony?

Started by ShadowHeart, 2012 Aug 19, 20:06:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

My sis and I are boycotting Naruto since it took the Bleach anime off tv  D:. It's kinda sad that Tite Kubo is giving up his manga after the next arch! But if he ever runs out of money or has no other thing he is good at, he'll have to run back to Bleach.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Book Smarts

I think Naruto and Bleach are becoming way too overstretched by the creators, they need to end those and move on to something new  :/

ShadowHeart

naruto yes. Bleach neveeeer! Hitsugaya taicho must live ooon!

Iron Girella

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Aug 20, 08:01:12
My sis and I are boycotting Naruto since it took the Bleach anime off tv  D:. It's kinda sad that Tite Kubo is giving up his manga after the next arch! But if he ever runs out of money or has no other thing he is good at, he'll have to run back to Bleach.

i can't wait that moment lol bleach's anime is getting really ridiculous, the story is on a real low level, it should have ended before.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Aug 20, 08:01:12

He's written other manga too. o_O There was something zombie. Bleach kinda needs to end, though. It's getting ridiculous. It's been getting ridiculous since the Fullbring arc.

Unfortunately, I'd feel better if the English dub anime ends on the end of the Fullbring arc, rather than the end of the war.

Oh. I have also seen some of Hetalia Axis Powers. :P

I'm almost surprised North Korea is the only country that put up a fuss about the character representing them. By the way, that's why there's no North Korea in the Hetalia series.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ShadowHeart

Tite Kubo admitted that the FullBring Arch was a waste of his time. It was kind of tedious and not as climactic as I had hoped...Though I did like the parts with Toshiro  <3!!! I think the next arch he is doing will be more planned out  :3

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Aug 20, 17:55:56 #46 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 20, 23:58:10 by Chishio Kunrin
Say... Did anyone here ever find, see, hear about, or read a little manga called Incarnate? I think they got three volumes out before they stopped production.

CaptRicoSakara

Well, I've been a fan of anime since the early 90's. I first got into anime through Robotech, the american adaption of Super Dimensional Fortress Macross.
Other then that, I've been a fan of anime since, and have seen a good share of shows myself, such as:

-Tenchi Muyo!
-DUAL! Parallel Trouble Adventure
-Cowboy Bebop
-Outlaw Star
-VanDread
-Trigun
-Lupin the III
-Gundam 0080
-Gundam 0083
-Gundam 8th MS Team
-G-Gundam
-Gundam Wing
-Gundam Seed
-Gundam 00
-Zoids New Century Zero & Chaotic Century
-Digimon 01, 02, Tamers, Frontier, and Savers
-Big O
-Soul Eater
-Love Hina
-Gatekeepers 21
-Bebop Phantom
-Better Man
-Hamtaro
-Ghost in the Shell
-InuYasha
-Macross Plus
-Macross II: Lovers Again
-Transformers Armada
-Akira

Currently, I'm watching the stream of the new anime series Accel World on Hulu.

"Hit me back, just to chat!"

Chishio Kunrin

I watched Inuyasha. It got boring after a while, though. The plot seemed to cycle and do basically the same thing over and over until the end. Besides, it had a bit of a shoujo note to it, and I'm not much one for shoujo anime or manga. I much prefer shounen. After all, this is coming from the girl who doesn't like romance movies.

Lord of Madness

ever have that feeling that your spending too much time watching anime? ME NETHER!

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Aug 21, 02:45:18 #50 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 21, 02:48:05 by Chishio Kunrin
I hate how people make fun of how anime characters act. But now I realize that if we all acted like anime characters every once in a while, we'd have more fun. There's something great, fun, and whimsical about acting silly and displaying lots of emotion.

But then again, way too many people are mature to the point of boringness and don't understand those of us who're still a little immature. Some of the most awesome adults I know watch anime and/or still play video games and/or still like to party, and they're still perfectly responsible enough to raise their children right.

Though, then again, two of them - a brother and a sister - each ended up with a son who wanted his hair dyed a crazy color in, say... 5th, 6th grade? The sister's son wanted his hair bleached white, and the brother's son wanted his hair dyed blue. Soooo the two ended up with their hair the color they wanted. lol So awesome.

Rissian

That reminds me of my cousin, me and him often goof off and act silly even in public a lot of the way we act is from us both watching anime, I'll probably be an anime/gamer/cartoon watcher my entire life but I still know when to be responsible and when to act serious I just don't act serious unless the situation calls for it, like important events or when something happens that requires attention.

It's a lot less stressful when you can have fun in life but also know when a situation calls for being responsible and to not do anything dumb.

Chishio Kunrin

Excalibur face has its own page on Know Your Meme! lol

Book Smarts

One my favorite mangas I never got to read much of was called Her Majesty's Dog. I read the first the volume and it was awesome, but the bookstore never had volume 2  :'(

ShadowHeart

has anypony ever seen fairy tale? I just watch it cuz Tod Haberkorn voices one of the main chars.

Chishio Kunrin

Heard of it. I've seen pictures comparing Black Star from Soul Eater to some pink-haired guy from Fairy Tale, I think. I dunno what that anime is about, though, and I haven't really bothered to look into it since I've been busy with lotsa other stuff.

Go Up