Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

((I thought you were using my OC Breaker.))

Stryder221

(That's understandable, I'd be confused if someone was using the name of one of my OCs as well.)
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Shadow Mare

((So what's going on here in this rp?))

Stryder221

(Right now a show of "Mysteries and Oddities" is getting ready to make an appearance, flyers advertising it are popping up all over the place. That's about the most interesting thing going on at the moment, I believe.)
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Fluffy Cloud

"Ok. Well, it won't be here until a while, and Kiya left to go...somewhere. Shall we go somewhere? There's this nice ice cream shop I know about."

Stryder221

"Ice cream?" A grin quickly found it's way onto Illusion's face. "Well, that sounds just delightful! Sure thing!"

He had the sudden urge to ask a particular question, but immediately quashed it. He wasn't about to ruin a chance at ice cream.

Fluffy Cloud

"Okay, follow me." She heads towards Ponyville where the building are more clustered together. "I think it was over here...ah, here it is!" She gestures towards a building with a large sign of an ice cream.

Stryder221

2015 Mar 13, 07:44:08 #6867 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 13, 07:47:50 by Stryder221
The second the mare next to him had pointed it out, Illusion began to twitch as he resisted every urge to charge in and immediately buy something.
There was no need to rush, after all. And if there was one thing growing up in a place like Canterlot has taught him, it's that he should at least TRY to look and/or act dignified in public.

Before the unicorn knew it, he was through the door. "Cookies and cream, large bowl." Was what he ordered, with his mind, no, his very being rejoicing at the thought of such an incomparable treat. The bits he'd left on the counter were but a small price to pay for cookies and cream.

As he took a seat near a window, it took much of the young stallion's willpower to keep from jumping in joy. But with this excitement came a feeling of dread; If he was this close to bouncing off the walls just from thinking of it, what would happen when he did get his frozen treat?

Fluffy Cloud

Honeydew looked in surprise beside her. "Well..." She want in and got her own ice cream, a medium bowl of vanilla fudge. She sat across from Illusion.

Maplewood

Maple sat across from the two at the counter looking glum  and tired

Stryder221

It had not been long before Illusion's order was served. The moment the delicious frozen treat had been readied, it all but flew towards him as he grabbed hold of it with his magic. The bowl of ice cream set in front of him, he grabbed a spoon in a very similar fashion to earlier.

All that was left was to actually eat it...

One simple, slow, yet graceful manuevering of the spoon via telekenesis later, and it was almost started.
Time seemed to slow as the spoonful of cookies and cream drew closer to it's intended destination, the stallion just a few seconds away from sweet bliss. Nothing could go wrong... Right...?

[Cue Murphy's law. Maybe.]

Fluffy Cloud

The unicorn server that was bringing Honeydew's order and another's bumped into a blue pegasus. This caused her to lose her balance and drop Honeydew's order on Illusion's face, while dropping the other on Maple's face.

Stryder221

Illusion did absolutely nothing as the ice cream hit him right in the face, save for maneuvering his spoonful of cookies and cream out of the way. As the server - or was it waiter? - began apologizing profusely, the stallion decided to stop wasting time and get to eating already.

And eat he did. For several glorious moments after the first spoonful, he seemed to be in pure bliss. It didn't take long for Illusion to start on the rest, eating at a rapid pace as he just shoveled it in.

Fluffy Cloud

Honeydew merely nodded as the waiter apologized for a final time and left to make another ice cream for her. Honeydew then just watched Illusion devour the ice cream, her mouth open like she was going to say something.

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Quill Ink on 2015 Mar 11, 12:57:37
Quick Silver glanced for a moment over at the group of ponies talking. She was curious, as they all seemed to be standing around a poster. But it would be rude to suddenly leave the kind stallion who had paid for her ice cream and suddenly jump into a covnersation she hadn't been invited to, so she stayed put for now.

Dark Hooves finishes his ice cream and looks over at&t the commotion.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

StarrBee

Quick Silver finished the frozen treat and smiled at the stallion. "Thank you for the ice cream, it's nice to witness such kindness on my first day here." the unicorn said.

the dark gods

(is surprised by the amount of old ponies still around here  :/  >:/ )
thank you Sky Sketch

Dark Hooves

//Hai TDG

You're welcome.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

TeaKay

The door to the ice cream shop glowed faintly golden yellow for a brief second as a unicorn opened the door, ringing the little bell hooked in the frame. She was clearly an older pony, taller than most but not too tall, with a dark lilac coat with paint patterns in a lighter shade of violet. Her mane and tail were long, curly, and violet as the night sky with yellow streaks. She walked up straight to the register and asked to speak with the manager. The cashier grabbed the ice cream shop's manager promptly, and after a short exchange she walked over to the shop window, where there was a small platform and a microphone.

Using her magic, the unicorn took out a small device that looked a bit like a phonograph. She touched it to her horn and it glowed briefly before starting to play music.

"Hello everyone," she spoke into the microphone after flicking it on. "My name is Celestine Cantata, and it will be my pleasure to sing for you all." She used her magic on her tiny phonograph to bring up the volume a bit before she began to sing.

"I've got you under my skin.
I've got you deep in the heart of me.
So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me~"

Stryder221

2015 Mar 24, 04:09:27 #6879 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 24, 04:17:28 by Stryder221
Before long, the entire bowl of ice cream had been polished off, and licked clean by the looks of it. The sight Honeydew had witnessed was both a little awe-inspiring and perhaps a wee bit disgusting. That, and Illusion was still covered in ice cream.
But hey, for cookies and cream, he thought any looks of disgust would be worth it.

"Hey, something up?" The stallion asked. "Looks like you got something to say. Did I get any on my... Nevermind, I'm pretty sure I..." He trailed off upon seeing a unicorn walk in. Not just any unicorn, mind you, but one that in his eyes was somewhat... Well, I'm not really sure, but let's just say she caught his attention.
It was a few seconds before he realized he was staring, and promptly cleared his throat. It was odd, but maybe it was the colors that caught his attention for so long? "Er, if it's about that accident, Dew, I don't think you'll have to pay for that bowl... Oh hey, here comes your replacement!" A bowl of ice-cream was placed in front of Honeydew, accompanied by one final apology from the pony who'd brought it, who had also given the two some cloths.

Illusion put one of the cloths to use by immediately wiping off his face with it. He was about to speak again, but that was when he'd heard a voice, enhanced by a device of some sort, likely a microphone. And, well, he stopped to listen to the song of a mare he didn't know.

He wasn't rude enough to talk over somepony's singing and potentially ruin it.

Go Up