Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Randam Saiko

How almost EVERYONE has a primal desire NEED to compare EVERYTHING to something else. It's like they cannot just be satisfied with 2 great products; no, they have to figure out which is better even though they aren't even going to use that information newly decided opinion. You compare the 2 new consoles, but you have no intentions to buy either because you don't play video games or you compare the strengths of this one character to this other one for no real reason. I do not get that at all.....
Ex: Xbox1 Vs. PS4, Western Cartoons Vs. Anime, Today's Dinner vs. Yesterday's Dinner, Windows Vs. Mac, Iphone Vs. Android, [TV Show] Universe vs. [TV Show] Universe, Pokemon Vs. Digimon

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

Well... All that waiting for a Jailbreak only to remove it minutes after getting one. How odd.
Purr~

LostSanity

The fact that I probably won't be able to participate in the stress test event with my current MAJOR laptop problems...

ono
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Firey

The (financial, physical and time-consuming) difficulties of renovating a recently-purchased house.    >.<
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Chishio Kunrin

Still... waiting... for UPS... to deliver the rest of everyone's gifts... urgh...
So impatient... I'm gonna die. :s
I'm still not sure if my nanna said that they had yet to deliver 11 gifts, or if 11 of the gifts that haven't been delivered are mine. :I

If you don't know, some of my family members can't be here on Christmas Eve or Christmas day, so they came down this past weekend, and we all opened gifts on the 21st.

The problem is that UPS's deliveries of a lot of the gifts were delayed, so we're still waiting for them to get here.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

I wanted to make papercraft Winter Wonder Lulu. But my printer didn't have ink...
Then we asked my mum to print it out at work.
But the printer at work wasn't working.
Neither was my printer.
So now I'm drawing her and cutting her out by myself... It's actually turning out pretty good. I might post a picture later.
Oh, and I made her face prettier than the original :D

Midnight Breeze

I got a speeding ticket driving through the oversized speed trap formally known as the village or Robeline. What can you expect from a village that earns 85% of its revenue through traffic tickets?

That village is a scourge upon the parish. A scourge, I tell you!

Prismatic

Buying stuff on eBay and getting the wrong part.

Especially when the auction said it will only work on a Mark V computer.  What I got only works on a Mark II.   ono

Midnight Breeze

That awkward moment when you realize Sydney isn't the capital of Australia.

I feel dumb.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Dec 24, 12:09:57

I feel dumb.

Hey, there are people who think London is a country.
There are people who think Alaska is an island. Though, that's due to them being misled by maps that don't show Canada.
There are people who think New York isn't part of the US.
There are people who think Alaska is a country.

And sometimes, we all forget that Vermont is a state that exists in the USA.
Because nobody talks about Vermont. o_O

Besides, Europeans are just as bad at knowing the USA as we are at knowing Europe. I bet Australians don't know much about the US either.

There are kids these days who don't understand how we got around before GPS. (Or, satnav, if you're English)
There are kids who don't know how to hang up a phone that has a cord.
Someday, in the future, there will be people who wonder... "Why do we say 'hang up the phone'?" "Why do we say 'roll the windows down'?" "Why do we say 'rewind'?"
Before Pokemon X/Y, there were kids who asked "What's a Charizard?"

*Rambles on for the next few hours*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

I came home today because I assumed that my dad and his family wanted me home to do holiday stuff, and when I got here they were leaving to go to my dad's wife's family stuff with their kids and now I'm just sitting here by myself eating the cookies I made. >:v
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

2013 Dec 24, 23:52:40 #11831 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 24, 23:59:26 by Pipkin
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Dec 24, 23:02:35
I came home today because I assumed that my dad and his family wanted me home to do holiday stuff, and when I got here they were leaving to go to my dad's wife's family stuff with their kids and now I'm just sitting here by myself eating the cookies I made. >:v

i came to my parents for an xmas eve party.....my brother went to bed at 8pm.....didnt even touch our drinks, so I spent the night watching Dr.Who.....another slight annoyance, i'm at the 5th series...no more Tennant...

Oh, I also heard rumors of sleeping on a mattress......why am I on the couch in the living room?  That implies i'm gonna get woken up at 6am by my dad, ruining the one day I can sleep in....

Ramisha

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Dec 24, 17:37:57
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Dec 24, 12:09:57

I feel dumb.

Hey, there are people who think London is a country.
There are people who think Alaska is an island. Though, that's due to them being misled by maps that don't show Canada.
There are people who think New York isn't part of the US.
There are people who think Alaska is a country.

And sometimes, we all forget that Vermont is a state that exists in the USA.
Because nobody talks about Vermont. o_O

Besides, Europeans are just as bad at knowing the USA as we are at knowing Europe. I bet Australians don't know much about the US either.

There are kids these days who don't understand how we got around before GPS. (Or, satnav, if you're English)
There are kids who don't know how to hang up a phone that has a cord.
Someday, in the future, there will be people who wonder... "Why do we say 'hang up the phone'?" "Why do we say 'roll the windows down'?" "Why do we say 'rewind'?"
Before Pokemon X/Y, there were kids who asked "What's a Charizard?"

*Rambles on for the next few hours*

There was some guy who posted "Don't you tell me that America has 50 states. It has 49 because the scientists proved that Pluto doesn't exist!"

Midnight Breeze

I don't mine working on Christmas; somebody has to do it. The only problem is that all the restaurants in town were closed for Christmas Eve, and not anticipating that I didn't pack a lunch.

Queue 13 hours with nothing to eat.

Of course, once it was all said and done I got a free breakfast, so no hard feelings.

Zaner

My entire Christmas fund went towards a new Computer. Thats basically all I got besides some small toys and stocking stuffer items. I unwrap it, hook it up... and it doesn't work. I look online, the PC is notorious for not working, and I'm basically screwed. I look in the PC, and its actually missing a video card, or maybe a Graphics card, not sure which is supposed to be in that spot. There goes my entire freakin' Christmas. Im gonna go cry in a corner now.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Dec 25, 10:51:07
its actually missing a video card, or maybe a Graphics card

Those are the same thing.

Just contact the manufacturer, they will fix it.

Zaner

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Dec 25, 11:53:21
Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Dec 25, 10:51:07
its actually missing a video card, or maybe a Graphics card

Those are the same thing.

Just contact the manufacturer, they will fix it.

Wow, I am so good with computers. I did call Tech support, but you know, the whole closed for Christmas thing. Still pretty stupid, though.

Pipkin

Screaming kids, youngest brother is blasting his (crummy sounding screamo whatever that's supposed to be but not actually) music, and everyone in this house but me smokes, so i cant breathe and my eyes are burning....
also waking up at 6am....Xmas is just how I hoped it wouldn't be....

Little Star

My voice cracking all the time o-o
I'm not even a guy so what the hay?

Julius

Purr~

Go Up