The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Dec 22, 17:42:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

I personally believe this thread should exist, so now it does! Talk about the game here!
I'm back

Nala Valor

Yeah from what I've seen and heard, its supposed to be some sort link to the past re-imagination. I just know you get almost all the items at the start which is weird.

Rikaria

I beat it about a few days ago. The game is just about as long (if not, shorter) than its prequel, and the only thing that really keeps the game going after that point is the Streetpass feature where you can fight Shadow Links.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

blobking156

So, I thought about something in the timeline, because ALBW is supposed to take place a little after ALTTP. I was curious about the mater sword. it gets tempered by "Master Ore" and changes appearance slightly. I thought "that can't be right, what about games later in the timeline?" so I looked up the timeline, and after ALTTP on the timeline made before this game, there are no games with the Master Sword. Planned? not likely. but, one question, where did the Master Sword go?

GoldenTerrabyte

I reached maximum(999) shadow link bounty. Too bad I never get streetpasses...
I'm back

blobking156

So, I just need heart pieces, and to do the final dungon, then I've one hundred percented the game!

Rikaria

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 04, 16:10:27
I reached maximum(999) shadow link bounty. Too bad I never get streetpasses...

If you have like a McDonald's or anywhere else that has free wi-fi near where you live, you can try and see if they have Nintendo Zone there. If they do, you can use that for Streetpass Relay. More info here.

GoldenTerrabyte

I do have one. So about getting there... I can't drive, and I hardly get to go to any McDonalds.
I'm back

Rikaria

2014 Jan 04, 22:18:38 #10 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 04, 22:20:22 by Rikaria
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 04, 20:24:23
I hardly get to go to any McDonalds.

Welcome to my world x.x Whenever I do go, it's like a moment I have to savor lol

Anyway, is playing Hero Mode worth it?

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Rikaria

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 04, 23:02:03
I doubt it, I'm not bothering.

I'm only doing it because I have nothing better to do :/

blobking156

I beat the game now! the final boss was new and interesting. other than the staple *cough cough
Spoiler: show
tennis

Rikaria

So... I'm somewhat confused. I haven't Streetpassed in a while already, yet I'm somehow still getting Shadow Links on my game... Are they being distributed through Spotpass as well, or am I missing something?

blobking156

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jan 13, 12:38:30
So... I'm somewhat confused. I haven't Streetpassed in a while already, yet I'm somehow still getting Shadow Links on my game... Are they being distributed through Spotpass as well, or am I missing something?

dunno. it's happened to me, too, plus in my Streetpass Mii Plaza.

GoldenTerrabyte

The game randomly generates a shadow Link every 5 hours of gameplay.
I'm back

Rikaria

Does that include going to the HOME Menu? Or do you actually have to keep it running in-game?

GoldenTerrabyte

In Game. Here's an easy way:

1. Wait until night time
2. In game, go to a place where there are so enemies, because it must be NOT paused!
3. Leave it there, plugged in and charging, leave the 3DS open, not in sleep mode
4. Go to sleep
5. Wake up with a shadow Link there!
I'm back

Rikaria

Tempting, but seeing as I've had my 3DS for more than 2 years now, I don't wanna risk lessening its max battery life even more.

Go Up