2013 May 12, 17:39:54 Last Edit: 2013 May 27, 20:07:17 by Cotton Ball
Name:Flutter Heart

Race: Pegasus

Cutiemark: a wing with a moon inside

Wing power: 18.5

Heath: 110

Pet: A winged bunny named Flitter

Bio:  Coming soon or when ever i get time

Colors: Mane/tail  Dark Purple Coat color Dark Blue  When mad Mane/tail on fire Coat color  white

How I got my cutiemark:   Well it was just like yesterday.   I was flying at night while I was in Canterlot for a visit.    Then a guard caught me,and then I flew so fast I did a sonic nightboom.   It was a little high powered so I blasted myself to Ponyville.   That's pretty much why it was a 2 day trip instead of 6.

Name: Neon Artist

Race:Unicorn

Cutiemark:Paintbrush

[move]More coming soon also anything show related isn't canon[move]
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Midnight Breeze

66.6 wingpower? Seeing as Rainbow Dash, arguably the best flyer in Equestria could only muster 16.5, I'm calling horse feathers on that.

Also: 120,000 health?  o.O ...What's that mean?

Weremetalwolf

Well, Rainbow Dash reached the 17136 m/s-1 at the Canterlot wedding, we should know how this corresponded to wingpower to make a comparison.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Tiger

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 May 12, 18:48:52
66.6 wingpower? Seeing as Rainbow Dash, arguably the best flyer in Equestria could only muster 16.5, I'm calling horse feathers on that.

Wasn't it a 60.5 wingpower for Dash?

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Cotton Ball

I put it into video game sorta platform also i guess im not sure how fast she could go with that wingpower
[move][/move]

Tiger

If it's in a video game, she seems pretty overpowered to me. Rainbow Dash has been well known to be the fastest flying pegasus, so anything above her wingpower of 60.5 would be overpowered.
120,000 health is WAAAY too much. I was already pushing it in one of my older roleplays when I set the boss to have 200 health, but 120k? Seriously? You're just completely overpowering her, and people don't like overpowered characters. If it's in a video game, try to reduce her health. Reduce it a lot. Like, seriously.

Remember, we want balanced characters. Also be sure to write about her history (eg her childhood, how she got her cutiemark, etc).

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Cotton Ball

I was taking a guess I'm not the biggest gamer -sorry luna  X3-
[move][/move]

Go Up