Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

"Well I'd tell you but then you'd flip out peace."

SCIENCE!!

Teal Turken

Everypony has love, so of course you do. And of course I shouldn't be in here, I climbed through your window. he says. He can't believe this pony would make such an obvious statement.

Super sayian pony

"Ok Peace can I talk to you in private?"

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she jumped down off of the bed, eyeing the changeling as she sat down in front of the closet * ...
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Peace Keeper

Of course I have love... so you gonna want to eat my love? *he nods his head.*

He hears SSP coming up and asking him. He agrees, but with a bit of seriousness.
Fine... but that pony better not move anywhere. Dont want him wondering around.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Teal Turken

I-I'll just...sit here, if you really want. he says, clearly afraid of Peace. He nervously drags his hoof across the floor and his ears hang down against his head.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she jumped off of the bed and sat next to the changeling * Hi! I'm Lemon D. Muffin.  ^-^
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

SSP leads peace to a secure room and found a place to get to Peace's eye level
"Ok peace I want to tell you the reason that i'm alive and its not because of spell kinda its because of the love you have given me thats what happens to keep me alive."

SCIENCE!!

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lemon D. Muffin Pony on 2015 Sep 25, 22:24:28
* she jumped off of the bed and sat next to the changeling * Hi! I'm Lemon D. Muffin.  ^-^

Zappy looks down to Lemon and smiles a little.
um..hi, you were the one I saw dancing and singing, right?

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she was already on the ceiling again * Yup! * she started tap dancing and singing again * This is my favorite pass time. And its always funny to see ponies looking in awe as I defy gravity by doing this. ^-^

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Peace Keeper

Wait wait wait... so... my love for you keeps you alive. Well for sure I bought you cause you are a cool plushie. Now that you are alive, you are now like an actual friend to me. Of course I loke you. But I am also worried about you. I really don't want anything bad to happen to you. Its why I take care of my stuff, and take care of you.

But... that still doesn't explain about that changeling wo just home-invaded. Is there something between you two?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Teal Turken

Zappy can't help but giggle a little watching Lemon.
It IS pretty weird, but I think it's pretty cool. I can sort of do that, if I slime my hooves first.

Super sayian pony

"The changling must have come here because he must have sensed the love that you and me shared?"

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

So he just happens to barge into the house? You should have woked me up when he dropped in. I'm already scared what kinds of pony barge in.

Super sayian pony

"I tried but you didn't wake up"

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Or you could have thrown water on me or something.

He looks back, wondering what the changeling is doing under the bed. He turns back to SSP.

I don't know. He says he wants love to feed on. I know changelings feed on love. But what are we gonna do?

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

:D * she jumped off of the ceiling and landed next to Lullaby * Hi! Whatcha doin over here, Ms. lonely? ^-^

Teal Turken

// Zappy's not under the bed right this moment, he's still sitting next to it. \\

Zappy giggles a little more watching Lemon go around the room.

Super sayian pony

"I had told him that the only thing that kept me alive was the love that you had given me."

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

That's what gets me worried. If he absorbs your love, would you just be a limp plushie with no love?

Go Up