Weird Dreams

Started by EredarOmen, 2015 Oct 17, 13:07:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EredarOmen

The very topic where you can all discuss all the weird, bizzare and crazy dreams each of you have ever had!

Chromastone64

I've been thinking of making a topic like this for ages :)
Well...last night I dreamt me and my brother were in the game "SOMA". If you know the game, then you know it was QUITE stressful. Granted, seeing my brother duke the monster was hilarious...until it turned on me, that is :I
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

EredarOmen

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Oct 17, 16:24:31
I've been thinking of making a topic like this for ages :)
Well...last night I dreamt me and my brother were in the game "SOMA". If you know the game, then you know it was QUITE stressful. Granted, seeing my brother duke the monster was hilarious...until it turned on me, that is :I
Really? Quite bizzare, I may have had a similar dream, it was where me and a small group of heavily armoured people found ourselves in a small bunker and when we got out, we found we were on a very tall rusted tower like structure and we sky-dived all the way down it. When we got to the ground we saw a large pile of bones that soon formed a massive dinosaur-like skeleton and after a few minutes we owned it by shooting at it constantly with unlimited ammo.

Chromastone64

I'd be careful about mentioning that last bit.
Anyway, last night's dream wasn't that eventful...except when I jumped straight from the Earth to the moon while yelling "LEEROY JENKINS". lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Naura

2015 Oct 20, 15:58:18 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 20, 16:00:34 by Naura
I once had a dream that I was walking around in a minecraft-like world, but in a big city, then suddenly I was wearing a big green cucumber costume and started to scream and run into people on the street for about 2 hours. Then I ran into one of my friends and we both fell into lava while laughing.
That made me wake up.

Most of my dreams are like this x3

Post Merge

Also one thing I want to ask, do any of you guys have re-occuring dreams?
Sometimes I have dreams that I have had like 3 years ago, or dreams that is continuing on another dream.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Oct 20, 15:58:18
Also one thing I want to ask, do any of you guys have re-occuring dreams?
Sometimes I have dreams that I have had like 3 years ago, or dreams that is continuing on another dream.

I think I do, but I forget exactly what they're about. That, or I have these dream which I swear I've had before. I remember one where I was training at the Dojo in Kung Fu Panda. Me and Viper cheated playing a giant game of Luxor.
No, I have no idea either lol

Jcfraven

I've had many, but one really strange one occurred a few weeks ago.

Warning: A bit on the sensitive side of things, with a bit of a deep topic.

Spoiler: show

I was at school, at night, at some AFJROTC Party, I think, and I was away from all the festivities, in the more-quiet Group Staff Room. From there, something caused this girl, who I don't remember who it was, though I have a guess, to start crying uncontrollably, and step outside. I went out there, alongside some others, very concerned, and she only said bits and pieces of her thoughts(to my memory), including phrases such as: "I have no control anymore of myself.." "I need help.." and some other stuff alike, that I don't remember(only the first one I'm certain of). We ended up calling someone/something(I can only assume 911 or related), and staying with her, until I woke up(I think I was woken up before its conclusion).

I never have grasped what that dream was supposed to mean, as I know only one person that would do something to that effect, and he's a guy, and being treated/dealt with(I think). I've struggled with that dream, and want to find the answer as to what it was trying to mean, but it could've just been a fluke random dream.

EredarOmen

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Oct 20, 17:39:54
I've had many, but one really strange one occurred a few weeks ago.

Warning: A bit on the sensitive side of things, with a bit of a deep topic.

Spoiler: show

I was at school, at night, at some AFJROTC Party, I think, and I was away from all the festivities, in the more-quiet Group Staff Room. From there, something caused this girl, who I don't remember who it was, though I have a guess, to start crying uncontrollably, and step outside. I went out there, alongside some others, very concerned, and she only said bits and pieces of her thoughts(to my memory), including phrases such as: "I have no control anymore of myself.." "I need help.." and some other stuff alike, that I don't remember(only the first one I'm certain of). We ended up calling someone/something(I can only assume 911 or related), and staying with her, until I woke up(I think I was woken up before its conclusion).

I never have grasped what that dream was supposed to mean, as I know only one person that would do something to that effect, and he's a guy, and being treated/dealt with(I think). I've struggled with that dream, and want to find the answer as to what it was trying to mean, but it could've just been a fluke random dream.

That's quite sad hearing about what the girl was going through.

Jcfraven

Quote from: EredarOmen on 2015 Nov 08, 12:36:22
That's quite sad hearing about what the girl was going through.

I don't think she is/was going through that, what I'm saying is that was a dream I had.

EredarOmen

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Nov 08, 13:05:47
I don't think she is/was going through that, what I'm saying is that was a dream I had.

I mean in the dream, in case she was abused and stuff like that.

Jcfraven

Quote from: EredarOmen on 2015 Nov 08, 13:41:07

I mean in the dream, in case she was abused and stuff like that.

Ah. I have no clue any of the context regarding the dream, and I still have no clue if it meant anything or not. So far it seems it was a random fluke dream though, brought upon by something prior to going to bed.

dr.induction

I had a wacky dream a couple weeks ago I'm still thinking about..
I was in a wooded area on foot next to a freeway. I was sitting up on the embankment looking down at the cars and trucks going by, but every one was literally going 300-400mph (there we airplane's driving down the freeway as well, why i dont know). I remember having an extremely uneasy/concerned feeling of why, and going back and forth from exploring in the woods and watching the traffic go by.

I feel this had to do with my frustration with modern society, we are brought up in a world where we are handed some options and pressed to conform to this pattern of work we had nothing to do with starting, we are just born into it. And it becomes hard to find beauty in the small things because we are caught up in "ourselves". So most things, even if we are interested in it, get unnoticed.

dass it  ovO 

Itty Bit

I love these threads. They always come and go, but it's always a nice reminder that dreams exist.
A lot of my dreams are very personal to me usually, if not completely ordinary and boring, but a week or so ago I dreamed I was a witch and had the ability to cast hexes and pranks and stuff. I also flew, so that was cool C:

Lync Volan

I once dreamed that i was Mike Laskowski (that dude from Monsters Inc) and i was trapped in a library with a bunch of Ghostfreaks (Ben 10, was the regular one from the omnitrix) chained by the walls, i somehow became cloned and they started chewing on my eye >A<   

Chromastone64

Ok, yesterday in Xenoblade Chronicles X, I was stuck on this super hard boss. After a ton of attempts, I finally beat it.
Last night, I had a nightmare that I had to fight them again in real life with nothing but a Splatoon ink gun.
I play WAY too many games.

Lync Volan

2015 Dec 08, 21:32:14 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 08, 21:36:39 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Dec 08, 11:30:55
I play WAY too many games.
IMPLOSSIBLE ovO

Post Merge

I once dreamed about a golden Gyarados in a wide open water where i was stuck in, it scared the fridges out of me! i used to think Gyarados was the scariest pokemon in the world :I!
i also had another dream about one but instead of it being scary i used it like a platform running up well fighting some dudes i can't recall

Oh and i also had some sorta Kingdom Hearts dream but its very hard to explain, i was stuck in these dark gates with i think "Souls" trapped on 4 or 5 gate doors for some reason, can't recall why right now X3

(i type down my cray cray dreams in a file on my computer most of the time but there a bunch of unfixed messes!)

MarshyMellow

Some weeks ago, I had a semi-nightmare where the people I knew dressed up in really creepy costumes to teach me a lesson about something.. o.O

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Itty Bit

As of late I've had a lot of consistently bad dreams about Bronycon. Usually involving everyone disliking me while being there. I hate having those kinds of dreams.

Go Up