Shout-out thread

Started by LeviathanTS, 2015 Sep 17, 18:18:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeviathanTS

2015 Sep 17, 18:18:19 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 18, 10:01:34 by LeviathanTS
So there's quite a lot of ponies out there which I would like to thank, congratulate or support, but I haven't seen a thread here for such a purpose, so I decided to start one ^-^

Anypony can post here of course, but make sure it obeys the forum rules and the person whom your shout-out is based on will be OK with it. Make sure you do not include the real name of a person, a nickname is fine as long as it isn't a shortened version of a real name.

You don't necessarily need to ask for their permission, but you'll want to avoid anything personal that they might not be happy for you to share on the forums

It can be about anypony, even those who are not on the forums,
As Ryo said though, when shouting out to a forum user, you may also wish to use @ before a name with a link to their profile. Other ponies may wish to join in with your shout-out, which would would work well on events such as birthdays :D

Give it a try, you might just make their day!
-------------
(Expect a big post from me later with a lot of ponies in it) lol

To start though, I would like to show my support for Invultrois, whose finals will be coming up in a couple of weeks

I wish you (even more) luck!
We are here if you need to talk to us! ^-^
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Jcfraven

A shout-out to the true people in my life, who haven't abandoned me, even while others I've loved/cared about have. This includes real life and some amazing people of LoE as well.

Little Star

Ah! This is an awesome thread! Shout-out to this thread!

No, but seriously. Shout out to all my friends who have given me advice/ been there for me the past couple of days!

Sweet Brew

Shout-out to @Zephyr~Skyes for being awesome and helping me with tasks, problems, and just being all in all awesome!
And for that Birth-day gift that'll be here soon. ;)
(I'll try to return the favor, X3 lol)

Ryo_D_Disk

ok guys im going to be fair and just give some words of advice about this thread.

First- please try not to turn this into a I shout out ____ for pointless reason, otherwise I will be moving this to thread games ok.

Second- don't forget about the @ feature of the forums so you can direct your message to someone if you wish

and third- Good luck to you all this seems a really decent thread that could show some genuine appreciation to those you respect, wish luck or even have done you a rigtht recently.

I look forward to seeing how this thread progresses 

LeviathanTS

Shout-out to @Princess Oliver, since it's his birthday today!  O:
Happy birthday and best wishes!

Ponies always get cake from me on their birthday and you are no exception ^-^
(I've always wanted to say how much I like your avatar, so now you know!)

I would just like to also add a thank-you note to you (and the rest of the of the very talented team) for working voluntarily on/for LoE, which I think has to be my favourite part of the fandom <3
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Chromastone64

Shout out to @Grizzly @Naura and @waaaaaaah for being awesome RP partners!
Shout to @CrabApple and @Jenzy for AMAZING ART!
And shout-out to everyone who's been nice to me since I joined, and ESPECIALLY everyone who's drawn my OCs!  ^-^
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Howitzer

To all the forum veterans who are still dedicated to being here and haven't left yet, you're all the real MVP
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

LeviathanTS

Shout-out to @GoldenTerrabyte Happy Birthday!

Usually I give cake to pones, but I'm still going to give you some ^-^
I hope you have fun :D

Sweet Brew

Shout out to @Brave Fleet  for reaching 100 watchers on DeviantART!

Go Up